Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad Jailbreak: Rumor Roundup

Stealth - if a Dev has added my UDID for something else, will I be able to use it for 4.0 beta? Or do I need to be added again?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

im gonna have spots im a dev yay

^ I read the first part of that and thought it's because you're a teenager....

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Stealth - if a Dev has added my UDID for something else, will I be able to use it for 4.0 beta? Or do I need to be added again?
    Yes, just make sure they keep you on there and it should work. If you try and for some reason it doesn't work, just get a hold of me and I can add you to my account.

Cheers Stealth. Hopefully I won't need to and you can give your slots to someone more deserving but thanks for the offer.

Won't be long now...

He wasn't too far behind.
    on Twitpic

The comments on his blog are hilarious. Some of these people need to be on mediation.

"When is 3.1.3 coming out"

"After i look at it again for a second time, i have to agree to many people it's look fake to me..."

"This is FAKE~try to use the photoshop check it"

" He probably will not have you seen the ego on this kid. I guess he deserves it, but he doesnt care about you or me or anybody but himslelf. He is a selfish kid. So either let apple rule the iphone or give support to the dev-team because there the only ones who care about the people"

"How is that sound for a person who create a need and took it away from their dependants?"

Showdown!

Lovin the iPad
    Keithsta

*twitches*

Need.

Multi.

Tasking.

*twitches*
    Photographer - ASYLUM(nsfw)

LET's DO THIS. I WANNA JAILBREAK THIS DAMN THING.

Posted from my iPad

Jailbreak will be out any day.
    Maybe it can fix your sticking caps lock.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Jailbreak will be out any day.
    Maybe it can fix your sticking caps lock.
    lol. That cracked me up.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456