Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad Jailbreak: Rumor Roundup

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger92 View Post
    ^as opposed to a squishy one? Lol. Yeah i'm hoping for one to slow all these "I'm DIEING WITHOUT MY IPHONE BECAUSE I WAS STUPID AND LET MY CAT PLAY WITH MY COMPUTER" threads.
    squishy blackrain
    killall Terminal[]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    U guys r ******** for buying an oversized iPhone. **** just buy a laptop for the same price and guess what it can do everything the ipad can't. Screw the ipad and any retard that buys one.

Edit Poseidon -language.
    Last edited by Poseidon79; 04-04-2010 at 09:53 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone gomer713's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dm2017 View Post
    U guys r ******** for buying an oversized iPhone. **** just buy a laptop for the same price and guess what it can do everything the ipad can't. Screw the ipad and any retard that buys one.
    It's funny how it drives you crazy that we have our iPads. I'm not going to be sorry for buying one or take offense from you calling us "fucktards".(whatever that means anyway). I can afford it so I got it, kids like you wouldn't understand. I, like most people, bought it because we wanted it; the same reason I bought me a 2009 Harley Davidson last year. I didn't need it, It doesn't keep me warm in the winter and I probably could've got a car for a lot cheaper. But who cares I'm cruising a f*ckin bad *** bike and you're not! enjoy your vista based laptop you candy a**!
    Last edited by Poseidon79; 04-04-2010 at 09:53 AM.

they might as well release the userland jailbreak as it wont work on the new iphone anyway...and i doubt there will be a 3.2

Quote Originally Posted by kingboarder View Post
    I love my iPad but it would be even better with ProSwitcher and *******
    Agreed! I can wait for the jailbreak tho because i'm still enjoying the regular futures
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gomer713 View Post
    It's funny how it drives you crazy that we have our iPads. I'm not going to be sorry for buying one or take offense from you calling us "fucktards".(whatever that means anyway). I can afford it so I got it, kids like you wouldn't understand. I, like most people, bought it because we wanted it; the same reason I bought me a 2009 Harley Davidson last year. I didn't need it, It doesn't keep me warm in the winter and I probably could've got a car for a lot cheaper. But who cares I'm cruising a f*ckin bad *** bike and you're not! enjoy your vista based laptop you candy a**!
    It's funny seeing these angry little kids get mad because people are spending their hard-earned money on stuff they enjoy.

I don't see what their problem is. They must spend all day watching Ipad stuff on Youtube and get very bitter and resentful
    To live, you have to lie

I think their problem is the same as mine - jealousy.

I can't afford one at the moment so will just have to watch while you guys have all the fun. My local Apple store opens next week with 10% off everything on opening day - but it's not released here yet anyway, otherwise I might have been tempted...

I'll just have to start saving

Enjoy!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

I'm in 2 other forums doing what a few of you have had to do in this forum. Smack a few folks virtually upside their heads for calling the iPad something it's not.

For me honestly I can wait for the j/b; because I have my iphone jailbroken and thats more than enough for now. The iPad is for work, the amount of paper I avoid using for things thanks to a device like this makes life alot easier and more affordable.

Does it replace my mbp or my iphone? Of course not, does it give me something I can use when travelling to various work sites daily without needing to pack my mbp? damn right

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gray bishop For This Useful Post:

NArush (04-04-2010)

I just need the iPhone break so I can retether!

Looks look Mr Hotz is getting more than his iPad these days

iPhone? More like MyPhone xfsasx's Avatar
    Thanks

do you guys ever think we'll reach a point where we have to have an older device for jailbreak to work? Similar to PSP's... I think it would suck if we get to a point were jailbreaks aren't possible anymore. Will we prevail and continue finding a way? I sure hope so

Quote Originally Posted by mahockey View Post
    looks look mr hotz is getting more than his ipad these days
    hahaaaa

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xfsasx View Post
    do you guys ever think we'll reach a point where we have to have an older device for jailbreak to work? Similar to PSP's... I think it would suck if we get to a point were jailbreaks aren't possible anymore. Will we prevail and continue finding a way? I sure hope so
    It's possible

Thanks

^ I don't think I'll ever get rid of my 3g, keep it safe in a drawer, just for that reason

I cannot wait to get this thing jail broken. I would kill for some backgrounder right now.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    I cannot wait to get this thing jail broken. I would kill for some backgrounder right now.
    once again! YEEEESSSSSS lol MEE TOOOO i needs some serious backgrounder on this

Thanks

me too

Bravo- I am waiting on the good word from you

I kind of feel bad for my MBP. I haven't touched it since I synced the iPad with it. Poor little fellar

The funny thing is that every time I am waiting for a JB on a new device, it seems like Tom Petty - The Waiting keeps playing over and over again on Pandora
    Last edited by Melech518; 04-04-2010 at 10:44 AM.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks

haha true

iPhone? More like MyPhone pyromcr's Avatar
    Thanks

come on geohot!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast