+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad Insurance Covers Vandalism, But Not Nuclear War

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
mmmmmmmm thats 500$ that could have gone to curing lukemia I mean come on u could have at least given it to me
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    mmmmmmmm thats 500$ that could have gone to curing lukemia I mean come on u could have at least given it to me

Green Apple
    Thanks

Seriously, if kids had done this to something that relatively expensive 20 years ago? ****, parents would have beat their ***. This is just a bunch of spoiled brats thinking they are cool. Enjoy your 15 seconds of fame.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I don't know if this is the same bunch of guys but I know where was a group for the Wii, PS3 and Xbox 360 they had websites up with a donation tracker and people would donate for these idiots to stay up all night on launch night, buy the new console then destroy it in front of the store. I highly doubt ANY of the money used to purchase that iPad was their own. Still idiots though.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's hope he has health insurance for when some glass shrapnel gets lodged in his eye.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by javilam View Post
    I support this guy, throw some to me too
    Yeah, no kidding.

Forget the $500, at least throw me a free iPad.

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally hate those guys. I want the iPad so badly, and those spoiled brats bought one, most likely with their parent's money, and destroyed it.
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Green Apple
    Dearborn Heights, Michigan, United States
    Thanks
    iPad got what it deserved....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TranceField For This Useful Post:

spazturtle (04-04-2010), Vathgol (04-04-2010)

Thanks

They should have shot it down,burned it,put it in the microwave and then put it in the rubbish bin and that's how you treat a stupid big ipod touch called ipad.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AppleDummy For This Useful Post:

My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

I bet this made their parents are so proud of them. You can see they are super intelligent. I hope they breed soon! We need more fryer operators at McDonalds.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    I personally hate those guys. I want the iPad so badly, and those spoiled brats bought one, most likely with their parent's money, and destroyed it.
    so just cause its an expensive item and they are "younger" that automatically means that it is their parents money? they couldn't have a job that actually pays well? so by that theory am i to assume that you are a young kid and are too poor to buy one of these "magical" ipads that are a huge waste of money? (by the looks of your facebook i believe i am right) Maybe stop making excuses and accusing people of things when you dont know the truth.

also i see 3 people maybe 4 that do something to the ipad which probably means they were in together on it and $600 split 3 ways is only $200 and that is not hard to save up at all especially with all the notice they had before it was released

you may now continue drinking your cool-aid
    Last edited by Tunerfreak; 04-03-2010 at 09:12 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPad Destruction
    Wow! what a freaking bunch of degenerates! Geez, these guys are nothing better than the scum of terrorists that our country is trying to get rid of. Wish we could round up some of these genetic mishaps of our society, send them over to the sandbox, and have our fine young troops defending all of our good values and have target practice on them... Whatever, trailer trash will always be a part of our culture...too bad...

Thanks

Look at it this way:
    The more iPads bought, the lower the price will become. (iPhones were $500, now only $49 ;D) So these kids are actually helping you get your hands on one!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dash-2 For This Useful Post:

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Dash---

You are correct on that one!!!

LOL

Thanks

I dont understand why someone would do something like this.

The only thing that went through my mind while watching that video Was all the people that wish they could Get one but dont have enough money.

This to me is like the same effect as someone throwing away food for no reason.

You have to stop and think about all the people that really can not afford an iPad (just lost a job or whatever)

Then again guys this is the internet and it Caters to genius's as well as morons.

Thanks

wow it was cool to see this when the ps3 came out and they smashed it in front of hundreds of people and they all started to cry but when you result in smashing an item in front of no one and have a best buy employee " in on it " you've sunk to a new low. BE ASHAMED

Quote Originally Posted by Tunerfreak View Post
    so just cause its an expensive item and they are "younger" that automatically means that it is their parents money? they couldn't have a job that actually pays well? so by that theory am i to assume that you are a young kid and are too poor to buy one of these "magical" ipads that are a huge waste of money? (by the looks of your facebook i believe i am right) Maybe stop making excuses and accusing people of things when you dont know the truth.

also i see 3 people maybe 4 that do something to the ipad which probably means they were in together on it and $600 split 3 ways is only $200 and that is not hard to save up at all especially with all the notice they had before it was released

you may now continue drinking your cool-aid
    wrong i agree with death by bunnies. if it was there money maybe they would know the value of a dollar(which isnt much these days) and not do something so totally awesome which proves the point that there probably a bunch of pimple popping san fernando california valley kids with there parents bulging bank accounts to further there meth abuse. there money or not you gotta be phucking retarted to drop $500 on something that will not make it out of the parking lot!
    Last edited by ecd5000; 04-03-2010 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

Thanks

Thats good to see that c*** getting hit and smash its not even worth the money, rather invest in a mac laptop or a netbook

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nighthawk283 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So how bout those lakers?

Thanks

If it was their own money I doubt if they would have been so stupid.

Mind you, there are some very stupid people around.

How can anyone condone such mindless vandalism?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    covering theft? wow
    I could see people exploiting this and pretend that their iPad was stolen. People do it all the time with mobile phones.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I just don't get it... Why would you waste time standing in line just to destroy the product? I am sure he raised the money through donations (hey, give me some money and be in my video to be the first to destroy an iPad type of thing) but still... It just shows you have no regard for anything in your life...