+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Rejecting "Dashboard" Apps?

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by iPhone3G[S] non-portable... are you really small or something? I carry a laptop around every where I go for email/net/excel/word/pdfs... This is the best solution for me. Smaller
    Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone3G[S] View Post
    non-portable... are you really small or something?

I carry a laptop around every where I go for email/net/excel/word/pdfs...

This is the best solution for me.

Smaller then a laptop, battery lasts longer, does everything I need, if I need an app for something I can get it from the app store, if I need to show a client some numbers I can pull it out and have it open far faster then I could on a laptop.

----

back to the point, love that the settings are in, well, settings now, makes more sense!

This product is not for kiddies with ipods and no money, it's for people who have a purpose for it and know what they are spending their money on.
    Of course it works for you... you're an "apple fan" which is ok.... You'll dip into your retirement to get the latest from Apple....

You carry a laptop?? Thats why they make netbooks which OUT PERFORM the Ipad ANYDAY...Apps? sure there are apps for excel, etc on the iphone as well...

As mentioned a waste of computer parts that could have gone into better planning...

Oh does anyone know what the memory on this thing is yet? No one seems to know the answer to my question yet?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

WHAT THE HELL!!!! I just bought this app last night, and it's gone already!!! Are they going to give me my money back!!!! That's what I get for jumping the gun, and buying to soon. And, the app was only 99 cents.. ;-)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wgite View Post
    WHAT THE HELL!!!! I just bought this app last night, and it's gone already!!! Are they going to give me my money back!!!! That's what I get for jumping the gun, and buying to soon. And, the app was only 99 cents.. ;-)
    you could "donate" it to the jb community... hehehe.. just a thought

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12