Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad apps LIVE in the appstore

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Just dropped $50 in apps

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    $2.99 oh no, now I'll have to choose between an App for my $500 min device or 3 items from any fast food's value meal!!!!!!!1111one
    you keep forgetting that not everyone is in your financial situation. i spent 230 for my idevice, i can't/don't plan on "dropping $50" in the appstore on a whim.

Thanks

Make it $65 just found a new game

Does anyone know, and I am assuming the answer is yes, but does anyone know if you've already purchased the iphone version of something (I'm thinking specifically of the $14.99 MLB app) if you've got to rebuy for the iPad?

Thanks

I think so...

Some devs are titling their apps as xHD or x XL and charging full price.

Quote Originally Posted by ClerkDante View Post
    Does anyone know, and I am assuming the answer is yes, but does anyone know if you've already purchased the iphone version of something (I'm thinking specifically of the $14.99 MLB app) if you've got to rebuy for the iPad?
    it saves it to your account. I've bought an app, and then restored my ipod, and even had to switch to a new one entirely, and it still remembered my purchase.

as long as you're using the same itunes account, and it's not a new "ipad app", then your answer is yes

Quote Originally Posted by ClerkDante View Post
    it saves it to your account. I've bought an app, and then restored my ipod, and even had to switch to a new one entirely, and it still remembered my purchase.

as long as you're using the same itunes account, and it's not a new "ipad app", then your answer is yes
    Last edited by lolcats1; 04-02-2010 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I should have been more specific, I did mean if they released a "iPad enhanced" type version. The MLB app showed at launch looks incredible and is well worth another $14 bucks, just curious.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone know if iPad apps will work with the iphone?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Thanks

no

iPhone? More like MyPhone pyromcr's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite one i saw was xplane

I'm saving for mixr for ipad

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't imagine it being that difficult to port an app for the ipad to the iphone? Can anyone share any light on this?

The iPad app i'm looking at is Citrix's GoToMeeting, they dont' provide an app via iphone/ipod touch.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

I was just browsing the store and I can see where SB is coming from. I have plenty of apps/games in my list but waiting till Saturday to actually get the paid ones.

The one I really can't wait for is the wired mag. If you seen the demo vids then you may understand. I love where magazines for this will be going if they go the way of wired.

Yes I want magazines for the iPad because then I don't have to have them laying around and I save tress lol.

you really are a thanks buttor whore arent you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12