+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: April 3rd Supply of iPads... is Gone

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
It prints money!!!
    iPhone? More like MyPhone pyromcr's Avatar
    Thanks

It prints money!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Lol love to see all window widow is getting jealous by calling ipod touch or giant ipod touch lol
    Grow up guys and work hard to build a good system like Apple did,

Hey this is MAC OSX!!!!
    we give Fish for big hard drive, You know why ??? 64 GB is big enough for ipad

I can access my 4.7 TB media right on my iphone, I can even control my i7 imac from 1000 miles away.
    you know what we all, So called FAN BOYS call this "Technology for future".
    so don't be jealous from apple's success, use it and then come and tell us it is a big ipod touch.
    Go and do hands on on 3rd April,
    you will be ashamed......
    sorry Folks for me being rude here BUT why all these window user forgets that we all grew on window in our child life,But we don't ***** about window.
    any way I have got all my ipad gadget from Amazon like a nice case and dock etc and i am keeping all my hand selected 270 iphone apps ready to roll on ipad lol

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vikas3saraswat View Post
    Lol love to see all window widow is getting jealous by calling ipod touch or giant ipod touch lol
    Grow up guys and work hard to build a good system like Apple did,

Hey this is MAC OSX!!!!
    we give Fish for big hard drive, You know why ??? 64 GB is big enough for ipad

I can access my 4.7 TB media right on my iphone, I can even control my i7 imac from 1000 miles away.
    you know what we all, So called FAN BOYS call this "Technology for future".
    so don't be jealous from apple's success, use it and then come and tell us it is a big ipod touch.
    Go and do hands on on 3rd April,
    you will be ashamed......
    sorry Folks for me being rude here BUT why all these window user forgets that we all grew on window in our child life,But we don't ***** about window.
    any way I have got all my ipad gadget from Amazon like a nice case and dock etc and i am keeping all my hand selected 270 iphone apps ready to roll on ipad lol
    It is a giant Iphone/Ipod.... same home key button. you can get wifi with 3G.... or wifi only...Hmmm sounds like iphone/ipod to me....
    Its not about 64gig......

The fact that the max space is 64gig is silly.. what if I want to keep a few movies on my ipad.. what if i want to put movies and songs... 64gig can go pretty quickly... yes I can access my media from my IPHONE 1000 miles away as well even control my pc with my IPHONE....

Its not about success of apple ...its their GREED... the cost of their products is just absurd.. from ipad to macbook... crazy..

im just not that guy to rush and bow down to some greed filled steve jobs who wants to control.. key word "control" what customers are buying... to this very day you still cant do anything with your iphone UNLESS its jail broken...

I encourage jailbreaking.. I encourage using the internet for many ideas... if its out there get it.. dont pay these guys for being greedy

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

Good thing I finally got around to ordering mine last night. I woke up and saw this on the tech pages and thought almost missed an April 3rd release.

Keep bashing about people buying this it really is making people not want to buy it anymore. "It cost to much, it doesn't do this or that, it is a giant ipod, ...." The list goes on but by the end of the day people will still buy it because that will be their decision. I am glad to see of all the reason you guys don't want one but it won't change my mind on wanting it.

I got a iMac 27in i5. Yep paid 2k+ for it. But hey it was my money and my decision.
    Last edited by Cer0; 03-27-2010 at 06:09 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hitman10 View Post
    Wait.. before you cut up the ipad like i have in pervious posts. This is good for computer illiterate people, like my mom and dad, if i got this for my mom she'd love it. It's like her iphone that her work has provided her and she enjoys searching the web and sending emails and listing to music.. so on so forth.. so yeah this might be a giant ipad but its perfect for some people. i still have my fingers crossed that apple is preparing a launch of a full computer on a the tablet and possibly a itablet and ipad.
    hitman10 makes a good point, my mom would also enjoy one of these and i have been thinking about getting her one. She is computer illiterate but cannot put down my or my brothers iphone. So before people start digging into the ipad, just realize that they still can be useful. I am still very excited about the release because I cannot wait for the new iphone OS update
    Thank you spirit JB for 3.1.3 !!!

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    Good thing I finally got around to ordering mine last night. I woke up and saw this on the tech pages and thought almost missed an April 3rd release.

Keep bashing about people buying this it really is making people not want to buy it anymore. "It cost to much, it doesn't do this or that, it is a giant ipod, ...." The list goes on but by the end of the day people will still buy it because that will be their decision. I am glad to see of all the reason you guys don't want one but it won't change my mind on wanting it.

I got a iMac 27in i5. Yep paid 2k+ for it. But hey it was my money and my decision.
    I respect that.. yes you can do what you want with your money.... However those same ppl who spend how they want are the same ppl who are always wanting a deal or discount sooner or later..

I build pcs/macs and build macs for my clients for a fraction of the cost and they get the same benefit..

$2000+ can go to a home theater system or updating some items in my home.. thats the investment..

what im saying is that ppl will spend their money.... but me along with others will have the last laugh as I always do especially when the iphone came out and I waited bc i knew the price would drop.. and it did... the same thing with this over priced ipad that does what? what exactly is this thing good for anyway... what can it do that my netbook cant do? besides being thin? besides having that apple logo on it... is that it???

I just cant come to grips with spending that money.. apple must be losing something to continue to persuade the market that this is the latest and greatest... its an iphone/ipod touch... besides this silly 1ghz pro name something this ipad can do that my iphone or ipod cant do....

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Vathgol - Thanks for letting us know on every thread possible that you hate the iPad.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

Vathgol (03-27-2010)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Vathgol - Thanks for letting us know on every thread possible that you hate the iPad. :
    My pleasure....

I'll like it once they drop the price

Green Apple
    Thanks

ordered mine the morning they were available to preorder along with the case. Just checked my account and they charged for the case, two days ago they charged for the ipad. Checked my status today and the ipad is prepared for shipment but not the case. Heres to hoping they ship that for the 3rd aswell

Thanks

Here is my order

http://snapplr.com/vt67

Green Apple
    Thanks

glad to see the ipads are getting set to ship. heres to hoping fedex doesn't screw up yet another delivery to my apartment

Thanks

Fedex always delivers late afternoon at my house

Green Apple
    Thanks

so far they have messed up more then half of the deliveries. First they give it to the realestate agency I live above and ignore the apartment number, then they like to miss the days delivery and tell me that it is only an estimate and not a guaranteed date, the last one was they saw police tape on the side walk when it snowed and decided to say the building was closed. An apartment building with residents was closed. I hate fedex

Thanks

So I cant wait for all the reviews on the ipad that will give me a clearer picture of what this things shortcomings are ,and what Apple will need to do to fix them for the next version . I can be very patient for stuff like this , I waited 10 years before getting a DVD player after they first came out . Saved a bundle.

Thanks

Since I ordered mine last night it just says delivered on 4/3. Not shipped yet, but the case is showing 4/15. I like the looks of the case. FedEx usually delivers to my apartment at about 11 am. So hopefully I hear my phone because I am usually way passed out at that time.

Thanks

I hope my case comes on the 3rd. It says shipped 3rd. I doubt that means delivered but I dunno

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How many have been pre-ordered, sold???

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Papskiess View Post
    How many have been pre-ordered, sold???
    I would like to know as well. However, I don't think we'll get any more numbers till April 3rd to see how many were sold through pre orders and in store pick ups.

I have my wifi and 3g on order, it says late April, I'm guessing that is the 3rd week of April. Well I am hoping, anyone actually know what Apple means by late April?

Thanks

The 3G version hasn't got a firm date yet. They are saying late april/early may.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lexquiles View Post
    I have my wifi and 3g on order, it says late April, I'm guessing that is the 3rd week of April. Well I am hoping, anyone actually know what Apple means by late April?
    July 15th?