Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Calling All Devs: The iPad Needs You... Now!

I was going to make a useful comment on this thread, but then I read all of the garbage bashing and thought "what is the point?". You guys are really taking away from the value of this forum. We come here to discuss articles, products, and troubleshoot issues. We do not come here to trash and bash every Apple announcement. If everyday you wake up and say to yourself "Let's go bash Apple on an Apple forum", then you have some real issues. One of them that comes to mind is immaturity and another is ignorance. I have continued to post less and less over the last month because of this ongoing issue and stick only to the Help threads of the forum. So please people, if you are not going to add anything productive to the discussion, then just take it somewhere else.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

Cer0 (03-19-2010)

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

^You have to admit it's fun reading though. The news has been slow this year and iPad bashing threads are funny.

Thanks

^ oh yeah, hilarious. Right up there with threads titled "help" or "help me" and people who ask when the next jailbreak is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaFan1991 View Post
    ^You have to admit it's fun reading though. The news has been slow this year and iPad bashing threads are funny.
    exactly. when there is stuff to rumor about, no one argues, because we're all too excited. this is just a dry spell, it won't last long

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MetallicaFan1991

exactly. when there is stuff to rumor about, no one argues, because we're all too excited. this is just a dry spell, it won't last long

I sure hope so! Don't get me wrong, it is a little intersting to go into this forum and see a little Jerry Springer action going on here. I get a few kicks out of it myself sometimes. Problem is, it's been going on for a while now. And with Apple starting all of these wars, it makes it a little easier for people to hate and bash more often. Example: iPhone 4G news... (and i'm not talking about some B.S images online)so when this actually starts rolling in to these threads, then there will be more trash talk about how it should be like this and like that. And compare it to this phone and that phone.

I just really PRAY that apple steps up to the plate with this "A+ upgrade", and knocks it out the park!!!!

Did i mention that StealthBravo is my hero??? Just making sure you all know that.
    StealthBravo is my Hero!!!!!

The iPad will be my new home automation interface. That is if indigo works with it and red touch. The iphone is great for this, but having a big screen to use as TV remote and control my house if i wanna dim a light or turn on a fan without having 20 remotes. Great!

I hope the independent devs come up with some useful apps such as that. I know my use is a small percent of the market but I am sure that using the iPad as a remote will drive my wife crazier than ever.

Maybe link this to an in car stereo system. Fully mac'd ride and with very little work at all. I like it make it happen

Imo, developers should be fighting back and refusing to make any apps until the silly filtering processes is removed. People complain that their apps are being banned and stripped of its usefulness but then they are the first to submit apps for the grand opening. Make apple suffer for not allowing the people who use their products to enjoy them to the fullest extent. STRIKE I SAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    it never ends with you lollycat
    killall Terminal[]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12