Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad bookmarks bar on mobile safari

Default iPad bookmarks bar on mobile safari

i just downloaded the new iPhone SDK and fired up the iPad simulator and noticed that mobile safari was there (if it was before i didn't notice) but while browsing i noticed in the settings it said bookmark bar. when i enabled this option it dropped down from the address bar easier now to access your favorites sites on that bar

hit that thanks button if ur dreaming like me to hold one right now

heres a video:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZN-IhAwJz8[/ame]
    Last edited by z3r01; 03-18-2010 at 12:43 PM.
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

edge777 (03-18-2010), Fubler (03-19-2010), GadgetX (03-18-2010), rkisling (03-18-2010), VaderForce (03-20-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone s4mb4's Avatar
    Thanks

i can't wait until the 3rd....
    every morning i wake up and figure out how many more days until FedEx comes....

where can I download the sdk and ipad simulator?

you need to be a paid developer for the iPad simulator...u can get the regular sdk and emulator for the first iPhone at

http://developer.apple.com/iphone/

Thanks

No thanks, still can't see a market for a scaled down touchscreen laptop.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by odoggy75 View Post
    Thanks for the expert opinion. You probably couldn't see a market for the netbook either
    To live, you have to lie

First, why do people keep trolling these threads to bash on the iPad??? You don't like it, don't want it, fine, just stay away, simple!

As for this, that looks cool, but I noticed one thing, it's loading up the mobile version of this site. Does that mean the iPad will usually load up the mobile version? If so, that's no good as it's much better suited for the full regular versions of web pages.

Quote Originally Posted by odoggy75 View Post
    So, why are you here. Don't like the iPad, fine, that's a legitimate opinion, but why waste energy griping about it, just go away.
    Last edited by edge777; 03-18-2010 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone johnr9412's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks pretty cool! I would totally buy one if either of these issues were fixed: 1. Flash 2. Price

why are ppl bashing the ipad ?

i guess becouse these threads are praising it.
    i for one am not waiting to hold one now or at least not this version.

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

people who hate the ipad have no money,and are kids.that simple!

ok thanks, I'd have one, but I think there will be better alternatives out there. If I ever feel the need for such a device, it won't be an ipad

That is pretty cool.

It will identify itself as iPhoneOS in the useragent, so mobile sites will load up- at least initially. UserAgentFaker (via Cydia) is a SBS toggle that swaps the useragent so that you don't have to deal with mobile sites, if you don't want to. Hopefully iPad will be jailbroken quickly, so that the JB devs can have at it.

At first, I thought that I would pass on iPad, but I think I will get a 16 or 32gb 3G model (when they come out). I have a netbook currently as my main machine, but it is just not performing up to par. So I think I may get an inexpensive desktop to sync my "i" products to, and then just do the iPad + iPhone thing. :-)

I think that the bashing comes from all the hype that built up, for like years, regarding the "Apple Tablet". Does the iPad eliminate the netbook? Well, yes and no. Does it have 6,000TB of storage? No. But do most average netbooks get 10 hours of wifi or video? Absolutely not. At least, not out of the box. Why would you want 160GB on a tablet that is clearly made for sofa-surfing? iPad will be great for watching a movie, surfing the web, reading an eBook. All of these things done while on a train/plane/couch/coffee bar.

Wow, that was a bit longer than I wanted! haha
    Last edited by Imahottguy; 03-18-2010 at 12:17 PM.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

i think that its something with the site tho as when i click on normal version it still loads the same

is it just me or dose any body else not like the modmyi mobile web site.. and it just suks that even if i click on the show as full site.. it still dont work???

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jedinight View Post
    I could buy two ipads if I felt so inclined, the fact that it is a 10 inch wide iPhone (which I've already brought two revisions) makes it seem utterly useless to me except for reading ebooks, and if I want to read a book I'm gonna read a book, not stare at some screen for a couple of hours which will no doubt be a strain on the eyes. Making sweeping generalizations like that makes you seem pretty ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Luppin View Post
    I could buy two ipads if I felt so inclined, the fact that it is a 10 inch wide iPhone (which I've already brought two revisions) makes it seem utterly useless to me except for reading ebooks, and if I want to read a book I'm gonna read a book, not stare at some screen for a couple of hours which will no doubt be a strain on the eyes. Making sweeping generalizations like that makes you seem pretty ignorant.
    well , i have 2 iphones and will be getting 2 iPads....(wifi and 3G model) because i like the screen luxury....yes gimme a bigger ipod so what....dont have to be a hater about it...

didn't your mother teach you "if you have nothing nice to say, dont say nothing at all"

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bluprint's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't you mean money to waste?

iPad is nothing more than a toy for grown ups. I'm sure even kids are asking where's the hdmi, usb port, flash support, tethering, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluprint View Post
    Don't you mean money to waste?

iPad is nothing more than a toy for grown ups. I'm sure even kids are asking where's the hdmi, usb port, flash support, tethering, etc?
    Dont you mean BluePrint lol juss messing with you

but not just kids are asking for that , everyone is asking for that (flash and usb , tethering)

Thanks

Or have enough sense not to buy something they don't need just because Apple tells them too.

Thanks

Watching the video gave me deja vu...Watching the video gave me deja vu... I thinks this is trying to tell me something... I thinks this is trying to tell me something...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast