Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Greenpois0n to Serve Up iPad Jailbreak?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone3G[S] View Post
    -----------

@StealthBravo - No offense to anyone, just my opinion on the matter, I provided what proof I had as requested by you.

I am curious, have you actually used greenp0ison? From reading some of your other posts it sounds like you have a bit more connection with the chronic dev team, beta test connections.

Why won't they release it? The fact that GeoHot released something doesn't seem like a good reason to just say the hell with it.

I realize now would be horrible timing for a release seeing as the iPad and next gen iPhone are on the horizon. They said before the end of the year, that has come and gone and nothing from them. Blog posts end in Nov.

This is what I see, they got money for and ipt3, showed off some stuff that looked like a jailbreak and when the sh*t hit the fan they stopped posting. Is this going to happen again? Are we going to see donations for them to get an iPad only to have them not release anything because they want to wait for the 4.0? Then take more donations when that rolls around and vanish until another devices comes out they want?
    Don't get me wrong I understand your frustration. I know that blackra1n and greenpois0n were going to utilize the same exploit. I believe that geohot and chronic dev were both close to releasing when they met and realized they were going to be releasing the same tool with different names. geohot beat chronic dev to release and I guess they felt like what was the point. Then they decided to change the whole idea of greenpois0n and add cool features that were not in any other tool at the time. posixninja has been working hard on making that happen and when the iPad was announced they saw it as an opportunity to finally release a complete tool. But during this time, they have been actively searching for vulnerabilities so that a tool could be released that would jailbreak the iPad, and all other idevices untethered. I can't speak for them but that is how I saw everything go down. And I wasn't just watching from twitter

The topic here is jailbreaking the iPad and this "team" couldn't jailbreak the an iPod so why will the iPod be any different? Just post the video MN keeps asking for on twitter. He knows this is fake too and just keep drilling down more and more. Taking peoples money while making them think you are going to deliver something is a fraud. If he was truly good at what he does the could keep a job doing it and not try and live off conning people out of their money by getting their hopes up and never delivering. I have a bridge in Sanfran to sell to all you guys giving this guy money.

No one has a JB for the iPad because the OS isn't even out yet.
    Last edited by efi2nr; 03-19-2010 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Shut Up
    Look guys, I'm sure there is a jailbreak coming, weather it's from Chronic Dev or not. There's no way they can have proof of an iPad jailbreak SINCE IT ISN'T RELEASED YET!!! It's all speculation since the iPad is basically the same thing as the ipt3g. I have an ipt3g teathered and I'm chompin' at the bit for an unteathered jailbreak also, but quit complaining and SHUT UP until something is released. This is an imperfect world and there will always be a way to jailbreak, it might just take a long time.

i'll believe it when i see the download on MMi
    killall Terminal[]

Quote Originally Posted by efi2nr View Post
    The topic here is jailbreaking the iPad and this "team" couldn't jailbreak the an iPod so why will the iPod be any different? Just post the video MN keeps asking for on twitter. He knows this is fake too and just keep drilling down more and more. Taking peoples money while making them think you are going to deliver something is a fraud. If he was truly good at what he does the could keep a job doing it and not try and live off conning people out of their money by getting their hopes up and never delivering. I have a bridge in Sanfran to sell to all you guys giving this guy money.

No one has a JB for the iPad because the OS isn't even out yet.
    Actually it will be them, and it should be out sometime this month.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I think the best way to judge them is by there twitter comments (Chronic Dev Team), it's nothing but blah blah blah, followed by bul!5h1t.

They try and milk donations, and give nothing back to the community, shame on them.

Quote Originally Posted by efi2nr View Post
    I don't care what people say, it's all about what they do. These guys have been stringing people along time and never delivering. There is no reason to think now will be any different. I'll check back with you after 3.2 comes out and the DevTeam release their JB and see if your boys actually deliver this time. For the sake of a lot of iPad owners I hope they prove me wrong.
    Well I am checking back. The iPad jailbreak is out and it's not greenpois0n. Everyone donate to SprIntjb.com and thank them for the iPad/Phone jailbreak

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345