Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Websites Going Flash Free for iPad, iPhone

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ITT: people complaining that a company that is out to make money isn't catering to the minority

iPhone having issues: Apple fanboys make excuses

Flash having issues: Apple fanboys cry out for the death of flash

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to admit the people who say Flash needs to dies or it sucks are nearly all Apple Mac users.
    Flash and Shockwave players are soo buggy on Mac OS X where as it's smooth on Windows 7. I know because I use Snow Leopard and Windows 7 on Bootcamp.
    Safari crashes alot more than IE does when playing Flash games so I can see why Flash will never come to the iPhone unless Adobe support OS X like they do with Windows.
    There's no CPU increase when using sites with Flash.

MacBook Pro 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo - June 2009 Model. CPU usage is around 5% unless I open a program that uses alot of CPU, Windows 7 this is. Will try when I boot back into OS X.
    Last edited by MetallicaFan1991; 03-17-2010 at 05:16 PM.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

"Safari crashes alot more than IE does" <-- just pointing out that even M$ fanboys will tell you that IE is the worst browser ever invented. Do yourself a favor and change to FF (recommended even though its getting a bit bloated recently) opera (meh if you are a web designer opera is great otherwise its got useless features) or Google Chrome (if it works on mac hardware has apple blocked this yet? lol I joke) but do yourself a favor and stop using IE on your windows boot also don't install Safari for windows on it because its junk on windows lol.

You just know when someone uses the term "Apple fanboys" they don't have a credible argument and need to use such terms to toss their hatred around. So according to all you flash "fanboys", we have no right to ask for alternatives or an opponent to flash. Geez, and you call apple IT Nazis. Why are you people so afraid of change or competition. I don't expect you M$ fanboys to understand the issues with flash, not just with OSX but with Linux as well and if you know anything about coding you would know how bad flash is written. Full of security holes and bugs (PC's included). And to say we gave to suck it up and except it, well no IT company will last with that attitude and so we have this push against flash. We're here, have no fear, get used to it!! Say goodbye to flash.

You know it's sad when you have to explain to some people about the use of irony to make a point. Like having to explain a joke to someone. So I'll dumb it down for you sweet, it's called I R O N Y. Abs it was done si pointedly. Sorry you can't understand that. Hmm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123