+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad Available for Pre-order Today

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I didn't order the ipad today I ordered a white MacBook!
    Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Same five guys who feel it's necessary to tell us in every thread they are not buying one.
    Lol yeah. It blows my mind how much time some people will spend trying to knock a product just because they don't like it or because they don't want to get one! If people just spent a little less time hating in their lives, the world would be a better place...and everyone would own an iPad

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikerlx View Post
    so why are you posting this in a iPad pre-order thread?

and i hope its a good macbook pro, not that air that i see on your info....macbook air is a fem pad lmao i kid man i kid
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Green Apple
    Thanks

ClerkDante, you made my day. I'm with you on this one...I don't understand why people who insist they won't buy one have to tell everyone about it...do you put that on your facebook too? "I'm NOT preordering this new product!!!" And the reply from everyone with common sense(even the ones that won't order it too) is....why the hell did you post that in the first place, and why would we care then, if you AREN'T buying it? Be done with it, already, and go buy whatever other product you want. People seem to think their opinions on products are the end-all be-all and the world needs to agree with them...

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikerlx View Post
    Even though you posted this in the iPad pre-order thread... Congrats hope you enjoy your new toy!

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    Lol yeah. It blows my mind how much time some people will spend trying to knock a product just because they don't like it or because they don't want to get one! If people just spent a little less time hating in their lives, the world would be a better place...and everyone would own an iPad
    Very well said.... thanks for being positive!

Quote Originally Posted by DubbaCTrumpetMSU View Post
    ClerkDante, you made my day. I'm with you on this one...I don't understand why people who insist they won't buy one have to tell everyone about it...do you put that on your facebook too? "I'm NOT preordering this new product!!!" And the reply from everyone with common sense(even the ones that won't order it too) is....why the hell did you post that in the first place, and why would we care then, if you AREN'T buying it? Be done with it, already, and go buy whatever other product you want. People seem to think their opinions on products are the end-all be-all and the world needs to agree with them...
    Another good statement! We don't care about who doesn't want one we are sharing the excitement of ordering one! If the iPad can be modded many will be buying it!
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 03-13-2010 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"Always remember your special and unique!"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thetoothfairy For This Useful Post:

steve-z17 (03-14-2010)

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Well if Apple sold 100,000+ units just yesterday alone and the first shipment is projected to be only 300,000 units I wouldn't wait too much longer or you won't be able to get it April 3rd. Sucks showing up to buy something just to find out they're out of stock and you have to show up every day to check back... and then they only get in like 20 units. (remember the 3GS? )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon79 For This Useful Post:

thetoothfairy (03-13-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

just ordered two 16GB.. I had to buy my wife one to justify why I want one..lol. Good thing I have mywi on the iphone so I can connect to the internet for free :-) I like the idea of watching a movie on it and not killing the battery and its a bigger screen size than the iphone...I cant wait.

Thanks

Just ordered the 16GB and case myself.... hubby bought it for my birthday present! Happy about the iPad but not about my birthday... Ugh! Was going to get the 64 GB but I never fill any of my gadgets up... so I think 16 GB will be enough for me... its just going to be another toy for me anways..... if I like it and they come out with a new model next year I will get larger.... I am pretty excited to get it! Just in time for my birthday!
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 03-13-2010 at 12:25 PM. Reason: added

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    so why are you posting this in a iPad pre-order thread?

and i hope its a good macbook pro, not that air that i see on your info....macbook air is a fem pad lmao i kid man i kid
    WTF Bro why you hating on the macbook air ?it beats the competition in super light weight portability laptops , and yeah it is also insanely sleek , your joke not funny.....

Thanks

good news good news
    killall Terminal[]

Thanks

Don't know if anyone else noticed this but order my iPad and case today... iPad is supposed to arrive 4-3 but the case won't be here until 4-20...... I hate it when this happens!

Thanks

I ordered mine the first day at 5:30 am and the case is going to arrive together it says...good thing I didn't wait..

Green Apple
    Thanks
    anyone think this is going to have resale value? I already ordered a 32gig wifi for myself but in my haste I forgot the case so since I am planning to make another order I was thinking I might just order a 16gig and case to sell on ebay or craigslist when it comes out
    is there a such thing as a fanboY with a y? if so is that better or worse than a fanboi? im probably one of them just which ever one is less drastic

iPhone? More like MyPhone DisneyRicky's Avatar
    Thanks

With the iPad's like iPod Touch interface, do you think Saurik will make a new Cydia? Will we even have Jailbreak?!?

iPhone? More like MyPhone ro0oney's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyricky View Post
    With the iPad's like iPod Touch interface, do you think Saurik will make a new Cydia? Will we even have Jailbreak?!?
    now if that really happened and the ipad joined the cydia jailbreak list, i would reconsider buying an ipad just for the fun of jailbreaking it.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

the iPad will be jailbroken. Check the front page on the 10th.

Green Apple
    Thanks

can't wait to try and jailbreak this thing. Order a 64Gb model - can't wait.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This ipad is like an overgrown iPhone... it only has one function more than my 3GS and that's the ebook reader. but if i want to read something it's much more interesting and healthy to read a book than a ebook! and you can still get the amazon kindle ipad just sucks and a tablet computer without flash ? I was really going to buy one of these if it apple would have gotten smart and put mac os x in there! They would have been able to take over the entire netbook market in a year! This is by far the stupidest thing apple has done! I was really waiting for it to come out and i would have bought it but instead i got one of these new macbook pro 13" or whatever with keyboard backlight and everything. everything beats the ipad

Thanks

just got this from apple few mintues ago... :-)

Dear Bryan Moore,
    We are pleased to inform you that one or more of your items has shipped. Please see the details of the shipment below. If you ordered more than one item, they may ship separately.
    - The Apple Store

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GVForces View Post
    This ipad is like an overgrown iPhone... it only has one function more than my 3GS and that's the ebook reader. but if i want to read something it's much more interesting and healthy to read a book than a ebook! and you can still get the amazon kindle ipad just sucks and a tablet computer without flash ? I was really going to buy one of these if it apple would have gotten smart and put mac os x in there! They would have been able to take over the entire netbook market in a year! This is by far the stupidest thing apple has done! I was really waiting for it to come out and i would have bought it but instead i got one of these new macbook pro 13" or whatever with keyboard backlight and everything. everything beats the ipad
    uh a little late man those complaints happened like a month ago

anyway got my shipping update but now I might be out of town on saturday! might not get mine until monday... boo
    is there a such thing as a fanboY with a y? if so is that better or worse than a fanboi? im probably one of them just which ever one is less drastic