Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad Available for Pre-order Today

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

well in texas at&t has yet to go west of I-35 so unless u love edge and the super lovely GPRS!verizon mifi is the way to stay 3g!!

i cant wait till the eyes are opened to the ipad.just like the ipod,iphone one day they will see!!!!!
    Last edited by jedinight; 03-12-2010 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vantheman169 View Post
    These are outrageous prices for something that is nothing but a large iPhone! If they would have put OSX on it i would def pic one up, but this is not really practical! Just more **** to carry with you when your iphone does almost all of that!

Apple - iPad - Get your hands on iPad. On day one.
    Let's not even start with this....BOTTOM LINE: if it's not for you then don't get one.

I hope I forget that I ordered mine then I'll come home from work on the 3rd and be totally psyched! Probably won't happen though

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

that should be tha LAW ^^^^

Anyone jailbreak the ipad yet? Oh wait it's not even out yet hahahahhaha.

I just preordered my ipad 64GB with 3G and case. I just spent $938.53 for a glorified E-Reader and the end of April can't get here soon enough. What a tease they r sending me my ipad case on April 3.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Haha I couldn't wait for the 3g. I might upgrade later

Quote Originally Posted by stealthbravo View Post
    haha i couldn't wait for the 3g. I might upgrade later
    man you dont need the 3g, and i know your phone is jailbreak lol.

Quote Originally Posted by vantheman169 View Post
    These are outrageous prices for something that is nothing but a large iPhone! If they would have put OSX on it i would def pic one up, but this is not really practical! Just more **** to carry with you when your iphone does almost all of that!
    Quote Originally Posted by ro0oney View Post
    $499!!!
    this piece of **** doesn't worth that much money!
    i can get me 2 ithouches with this same price, same features and one more advantage: its carriable!!
    I've really gone out of my way to stay out of this type of discussion, but now having placed my pre-order, and having my post ordering glow hampered by comments like this, I feel like now is the time to jump in.

The argument from day one from the haters has been "it's just a large iphone, it's just a large iphone, I've never used one, I've read very little about it, but it's got an icon based GUI, so it must just be a large iphone".

Apple seems to be damned if they do, and damned if they don't. If they had released a touch-screen table based on Leopard, there would probably be people complaining that they didn't go the route of a streamlined, more basic OS for a portable.

Having elements in common with an iphone doesn't make it a large iphone.

If the Iphone hadn't existed, this product launch would be considered absolutely revolutionary. A portable, application based computer without all the messy system stuff getting in the way of productivity?

Basically apple is suffering the slings & arrows now solely because they were too revolutionary 3 years ago.

The iphone style interface is perfect, why reinvent it in this case? You have a built in population already familiar with how it's supposed to work. All the companies going out of their way to trash it because it's not a full OS, have also spent millions upon millions the last 3 years trying to copy it.

At the end of the day, the software is what drives these sort of things (3rd party availability is really the only reason there are more Windows based PCs than Macs).

This device will live and die based on the applications that are coming for it. And from the looks of things (I am so looking forward to the MLB app) it's in great shape. You've got iWorks at launch, a version of Office in the works, etc. etc. All the things most people do on a desktop in a driver less, functional, portable package.

That aside, the human need to run into a thread discussing something you have no interest in, just to say you have no interest in it, is absolutely baffling to me.

I've often thought of burying The Jonas Brothers upto their necks then running them over with a ride-on lawnmower. The solution? Stay away from Jonas based things. If I spent my day running into Jonas Brothers forums to say I hate the Jonas Brothers, I think I'd be a very sad, lonely person.
    Last edited by ClerkDante; 03-12-2010 at 11:27 AM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ClerkDante For This Useful Post:

Cer0 (03-12-2010), Eagleye (06-02-2010), Poseidon79 (03-12-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone s4mb4's Avatar
    Thanks

bought mine. i just wonder on FedEx will come to my house on April 3rd, or will it actaully be April 5th. (Monday)

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Going to order also... just in time for my birthday... Ugh! Trying to decide 16, 32, or 64...... Can't make up my mind yet here...

"Always remember your special and unique!"

iPhone? More like MyPhone s4mb4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    Going to order also... just in time for my birthday... Ugh! Trying to decide 16, 32, or 64...... Can't make up my mind yet here...
    i ordered a 16 Gb since all my media is on a Windows Home Server. i can just use iStream to play my movies, look at pics and play mp3's.... i can't wait til it comes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zozodouce View Post
    man you dont need the 3g, and i know your phone is jailbreak lol.
    I know but its nice to have the option

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I know but its nice to have the option
    NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT YOU ARE RIGHT,I WILL GIVE THE WIFI TO MY DOUGTHER AND GET THE 3G WHEN IT COMES OUT,AND I WAS READING SOME WHERE ON LINE THERE ARE GOING TO BE APPS THAT ONLY THE 3G MODEL WILL BE ABLE TO USE. LIKE THE GPS APPS AND MORE,YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT IT HERE.

iClarified - Apple News - Apple is Reorganizing the App Store for the iPad Launch

iPhone? More like MyPhone pyromcr's Avatar
    Thanks

there is no way this thing is going to get my money...

Thanks

^ thanks for mentioning it again. We all want to hear more about how you hate the iPad.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Pre-ordered my 64gb this morning. Looking forward to the 3rd.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyromcr View Post
    there is no way this thing is going to get my money...
    What was the point of your post?....you've already said that you weren't going to get one, so I'm having a hard time understanding why you're telling us...again...?

Thanks

Same five guys who feel it's necessary to tell us in every thread they are not buying one.

I wonder how many Microsoft Employees are preordering these ? Since it has been reported in the WSJ that nearly 10,000 iphone users were accessing the Microsoft Employee email system last year .

I pre-ordered mine today. Can't wait to get it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast