Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Shows Off New iPad Commercial During The Oscars

iPhone? More like MyPhone CMOSlabs's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with some of the other comments. First, this is not a phone, well maybe it is after installing skype or iCall like I have done with my ITouch. I can only see one reason to get this and that is because of the bigger screen. I do a lot of photography so photos will be nice. Watching movies will be better. These of course I can do on my hi def Acer Aspire 5810-4657 with hdmi output. Also has the led screen. So getting the iPad would be just another over priced toy for me. But then again, I would take it apart to see what makes it tick and see how much I would charge people to fix them after they drop them a few times like I already do with iPhones
    Last edited by CMOSlabs; 03-08-2010 at 12:10 PM. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by ronfin44 View Post
    Fanboys never cease to amaze me with their praise of something they haven't even tried themselves yet. Tone it down killer. This isn't an "amazing" product. I didn't say it's a bad one either, but it's a giant iPhone w/o a camera and no matter how ya try to talk it up, it wont change that. This isn't gonna revolutionize the business world either. Some areas will find use for the iPad whereas some will laugh at it's very mention. Will it sell millions? Oh, with posts like yours from people so sure this is the second coming of Jesus I'm sure it'll sell atleast a million this year, but until people get their hands on it and can actually use it, all this "amazingness" speculation is just ridiculous. Like I said, I'm not knocking the iPad. I think it's a great iPhone on roids so movies will be a better experience, but for anything else? We'll see.
    A bit hypocritical, don't you think?

Thanks

I think it will sell and the long lines for april 3 yada yada yada then once we start seeing the reviews on here and youtube then peoples reactions then we will all see cuz basically its all paper and fodder

Thanks

Fanboys never cease to amaze me with their praise of something they haven't even tried themselves yet. Tone it down killer. This isn't an "amazing" product. I didn't say it's a bad one either, but it's a giant iPhone w/o a camera and no matter how ya try to talk it up, it wont change that. This isn't gonna revolutionize the business world either. Some areas will find use for the iPad whereas some will laugh at it's very mention. Will it sell millions? Oh, with posts like yours from people so sure this is the second coming of Jesus I'm sure it'll sell atleast a million this year, but until people get their hands on it and can actually use it, all this "amazingness" speculation is just ridiculous. Like I said, I'm not knocking the iPad. I think it's a great iPhone on roids so movies will be a better experience, but for anything else? We'll see.
    People who sit back and say "we'll see" aren't the ones that make the difference.

People speculate that the Ipad sucks, people speculate that it's awesome. You can just sit there, come back to us in a year with your full Ipad critique, once you've discovered and used every single feature. Take your time, get your review spell-checked, grammar-checked, butt-checked, organise a focus group.

Or you could just go wild and have an opinion now. Livin dangerous, man.
    To live, you have to lie

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ that looks nice and clunky

4 secs into the video, is it a camera or a reflection?

Last edited by StealthBravo; 03-08-2010 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bluprint's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't get why would you tell someone NOT to buy an iPad when that someone already said they WON'T..

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

No thanks.

Thanks

People who uses the term "fanboy" are arrogant and not intelligent sometimes. You are going to have to wait before judging the iPad.

I will look forward to this to see if it is worth the money to spend on.
    Last edited by awesomeSlayer; 03-08-2010 at 01:47 PM.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

iPhone? More like MyPhone DayumQuitPlayin's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha, all you whiners talking smack about the iPad being a giant iPhone. First of all, the iPad isn't designed to be a phone. That's not even the focus with the device. The focus of the device is for a better online experience, one where you can manipulate the internet with your fingers basically. You all are so conditioned to using the iPhone that you feel anything similar to an iPhone is garbage. Had Jobs released the iPad before the iPhone I'm sure there would have been a different response.

If you like using your iPhones then you'll like using an iPad, simple. Who wants to stare at an iPhone all day to view websites, check messages on popular sites, etc? First of all, iPhones are small mobile phones. iPads are tablets.. there is a difference, geez. If you don't want or like an iPad then go get something else. You bashing all these Apple fanboys, well obviously you're a fanboy too for complaining, it makes you appear as if the only products worth getting are Apple products. You're just as bad as they are. At least with them they're happy with it.

/rant

"......Yeah Apple, we'll see how much people "love" your giant iPhone. It's obvious they are trying pretty hard to get the attention the iPad will need."

^ im not feeling any love for the iPAd from you Nick
    killall Terminal[]

iPhone? More like MyPhone ro0oney's Avatar
    Thanks

looks interesting!!
    lol, i thought 4 a minute that it was cool and wanted one.
    but as soon as the commercial finished, i remembered how useless that machine is!
    they really can get into u

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm counting down to 03/12/09

iPhone? More like MyPhone pyromcr's Avatar
    Thanks

the exact same clips of the device we saw a few months ago. this device is just one big fail...

All I'm saying is I would not mind having one. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by fructose23 View Post
    A bit hypocritical, don't you think?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeiPod View Post
    People who uses the term "fanboy" are arrogant and not intelligent sometimes. You are going to have to wait before judging the iPad.

I will look forward to this to see if it is worth the money to spend on.
    Irony.
    Last edited by ronfin44; 03-08-2010 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12