Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Bringing iPhone OS to "New Platforms"

Quote Originally Posted by mikerlx View Post
    The only issue i have with the iPad is how would I carry it around? I am a man, and I don't carry a man purse or duffel bag. My iphone easily slips in my pocket and if I owned a ipod touch same pocket deal. I don't want to look like an idiot with a giant ipod touch on my ear downtown. Any carrying suggestions?
    Um, the same way you would carry any other laptop/mini? In your hand or in a carrying bag?
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

i gotta agree with the earlier guy. if OS 4.0 gives us backgrounding, and many other important things that 3.0 gave us, how much longer will we need jailbreaking? i love themes, but they're more of a gimick than things like SBsettings and lockinfo.

how will history remember us?

iPhone? More like MyPhone pyromcr's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, it barely works on the ipad, what else can it work on?

an ipod touch, but with increased ram/graphics, and attached physical controls, like two joysticks and some physical buttons. i think apple wants to take over the mobile gaming stage

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

The only issue i have with the iPad is how would I carry it around? I am a man, and I don't carry a man purse or duffel bag. My iphone easily slips in my pocket and if I owned a ipod touch same pocket deal. I don't want to look like an idiot with a giant ipod touch on my ear downtown. Any carrying suggestions?
    You could bring back the fanny pack! You might have to get a bigger sized one but thats ok!

@Dash-2

its allways nice to see the writer of the article comment on his own work under his other moniker
    killall Terminal[]

Thanks
    I think the iPhone OS serves a purpose- being on little 5" screens. The iPad shouldn't have iPhone OS and neither should anything else. Come on Apple, recycling is for trash, not software.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Does every single post have to have a misleading title?

STEVE JOBS IS SICK
    and tired of Flash. He complains that it isn't fair that so many websites use it. That is all.

The new iPad belt clip...<br>

I'm your Huckleberry!

Quote Originally Posted by vampr View Post
    The new iPad belt clip...<br>
    +100 Internets to you. I thought it was real at first.

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    i gotta agree with the earlier guy. if OS 4.0 gives us backgrounding, and many other important things that 3.0 gave us, how much longer will we need jailbreaking? i love themes, but they're more of a gimick than things like SBsettings and lockinfo.

how will history remember us?
    How much longer will we need jailbreaking when Apple adds multitasking?

Hmmmm....I guess when Apple adds: Tethering, lockscreen info, support for non-Apple (read: not $50) video cables, dozens of apps disallowed by the AppStore for ridiculous reasons, skinning, custom sounds, SSH, file storage, video mirror driver, bluetooth keyboard, no restrictions when on 3G versus wifi, etc etc.

Sorry, I don't think multitasking support is going to signal the end of jailbreaking. Not for me anyway.

i dont like multitasking on iPhone with Multiflow,it looks strange

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12