+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bill Gates Isn't Impressed By The iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by awesomeiPod I'm not impressed either. But, I still might get one. ditto
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeiPod View Post
    I'm not impressed either. But, I still might get one.
    ditto

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

Thanks

Yeah that iPad is boring and just not exactly, like some of the people said that its a giant iphone, and bill gates is a very smart guy saying that

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk283 View Post
    Yeah that iPad is boring and just not exactly, like some of the people said that its a giant iphone, and bill gates is a very smart guy saying that
    u mean ipod
    it cant make calls

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

Oh, I forgot that I don't care what Bill Gates thinks...
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks

I'm with Bill. Love my MBP and iPhone 3GS but Apple whiffed on the iPad. Its the second-coming of AppleTV.......fail.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The iTampon is a joke. It saddens me cuz I was looking forward to this product.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by riku98523 View Post
    Considering 99% of the internet thinks the iPad is a joke he might not be incorrect.
    Lol! Where did you get your stats from, an anti-apple forum? Where as I agree that the iPad isn't the best with everything and that it could have been better, it's still going to do well. Apple's still going to make bank from it and I'm probably going to contribute to that

Thanks

I don't need Bill Gates to tell me the iPad is worthless - I figured that out all on my own when it was first announced.

Green Apple
    Thanks

the maxipad is lame. Bill Gates was spot on. I've never been a fan of apple. The best product they make, by far, is the iPhone. Everything else is overpriced proprietary garbage. The iPad will turn out to be a flop. Apple MIGHT redeem themselves with a 4G iPhone though.

Thanks

The bias on this forum is hilarious sometimes (for the few people that think gates is "jealous"). Gates is absolutely right about the netbook remaining the market leader.

Plus the iPad really is a huge dissapointment. An overgrown iPhone with less capability, who wants that. Maybe in 3 years when Apple decides to implement technology that is around now, the iPad will be half-decent.
    Last edited by adamnur; 02-11-2010 at 09:40 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

The iPad is such a piece. Why would I want a bigger, uglier version of my 3GS? I really hope the iPhone 4G isn't a huge disappointment like the iPad. I've already got 700 dollars sitting in my closet, ready to buy it out on day 1.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nave3d View Post
    The iPad is such a piece. Why would I want a bigger, uglier version of my 3GS? I really hope the iPhone 4G isn't a huge disappointment like the iPad. I've already got 700 dollars sitting in my closet, ready to buy it out on day 1.
    agree... they better not fudge up the iphone... but so far they've been doing pretty good with keeping up with that...

Thanks

The picture made me laugh! I can't believe that Bill Gates would actually say that to the iPad, but I do agree on some parts. I still think that netbooks are very useful, but just need to be improved.

Thanks
    Here's the way I see it:

I can get a Dell Mini10v and hackintosh it to run full Snow Leopard and have more functionality than the iPad at 3/5 the cost. And then just wait for the iPhone 4G to come out and give us the "A+ update" we have been promised when my upgrade comes up in October.

Right now the tablet is just lacking the few things I was looking forward to it having so unless it has some big changes before the release date I will be the proud owner of a hackbook mini pretty soon and might consider the iPad a couple years down the road when its popularity, features, and content have caught up to the hype it has received. Like the iPhone it will be good when it comes out, but amazing once Apple really starts to narrow in on what the people want!

Thanks

I do agree with the people saying that just wait for the iPhone 4G, but I'm waiting for the iPod Touch 4G.

And Apple needs to make the iPad a bit more "exciting" since (In my opinion) it is like an enlarged iPod Touch.

Thanks
    Stinks like pessimism all over this forum! You can't just go with the flow and believe what Mr. Gate says, just give the guys at apple the benefit of the doubt, that's the least they deserve! I haven't seen Microsoft making any real efforts to please the consumers, let''s just wait and see what the ipad's got to offer us. Specially to us college students!

iPhone? More like MyPhone badass1469's Avatar
    Thanks

lol i agree with gates, that ipad is one of the biggest fails, apple simply ran out of ideas. and decided to make an over sized iPod touch. The only people that would most likely buy the ipad is a rich person or some one that doesn't own an iPhone or iPod touch. sure the ipad is nice but my iphone does the same thing, and it fits in my pocket...
    damn drug dealers, and there jailbroken iPhones... ____ Hit the thanks if you think i suck

iPhone? More like MyPhone ifonemaniac's Avatar
    Thanks

Even Apple fans are disappointed that it doesn't run snow kitty. This is yet another reason why netbooks are better than the iPad. They can run osX

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Me too not impressed with ipad... I was thinking ipad could get flash, 5mp camers, ichat even compatible to read CDs from USB CD rom. But it sucks... Apple can do far better than that.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull2o08 View Post
    agree... they better not fudge up the iphone... but so far they've been doing pretty good with keeping up with that...
    Dont know if they're really keeping up, even with the iPhone..
    3GS doesn't have something as simple as flash for the camera(or lockscreen information, being able to delete single calls, ability to change background on home screen)...
    All simple things..

Oh forgot to mention, iMacs with issues, iPad, iTouch without a Camera.
    I say Apple is going downhill now.
    Even so, i'll still PROBABLY end up buying the new iPhone...damn!