+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The iPad Gets an iFund to Promote Revolutionary Thinking and Achievement

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Several years ago while working for E! Entertainment Television, it quickly became obvious to me how E! Online pioneer Kevin Wendle was passionate about the potential of technology. Naturally, it
    MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 561 Posts

Default The iPad Gets an iFund to Promote Revolutionary Thinking and Achievement

Several years ago while working for E! Entertainment Television, it quickly became obvious to me how E! Online pioneer Kevin Wendle was passionate about the potential of technology.

Naturally, it comes as no surprise that Wendle is now partnering with other web entrepreneurs like MusicNation co-founder Daniel Klaus to kick off a new venture called AppFund. The point? To help developers design apps for Apple's revolutionary devices, especially the soon-to-be released iPad.

We believe that the iPad is a transformative device that is going to have wide ranging uses and applications in enterprise environments, entertainment, content, social networking, games and small business.
    Kind of makes you want to burst out into an Apple-themed rendition of "We are the world," doesn't it?

This iFund, indeed, has enormous potential given the potential it stands to unleash from developers and other inspired minds
    that may now have an opportunity to finally bring their creative genius to life.

And don't think the big guns won't be rolled out to make it happen. The website is promising as little as $5,000 and up to $500,000 for "full scale development, marketing, and deployment."

While it's much too early to assess how this will all play out, what could prove just as - if not more - important as the money available for this endeavor is the consistent, steady, and experienced mentoring that will accompany developers on their journey into iPad app development - a brave new world for us all.

For more info, check out The AppFund.com

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Lmao.
    Let see how it turns out

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

It is a genius plot actually. If they are doing what I think they are they are going to make millions.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks

What a great motivation for iPad App developers! There'll probably be some sweet apps for the iPad soon!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

It's a great idea, I hope it pays off

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

dam it, does that mean i have to buy an ipad?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

They are going to have every aspiring developer coming to them for help, they will have their pick of the best apps and because they have the funding they will cash in huge off of every success.
    Smoooooth.......

Thanks

you know i think i might have to convince my mom to buy one of these. for what she used computers for (emails, light internet usage, reading), the ipad would be great for her.

no need for her to arouse a 1300 dollar beast for checking her email, and it has a big enough screen for her too.

but man can anyone imagine an RTS game, like warfare inc, on a 10 inch screen? full multitouch?

that shitttt would slay

Thanks

nice
    killall Terminal[]