Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Calling All App Testers and Devs! iPadBeta.com Goes Live

MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 Times in 567 Posts

Default Calling All App Testers and Devs! iPadBeta.com Goes Live

iPadBeta.com has arrived. And, in case you're wondering, all the goodness it contains comes at no expense to you and me.

A new service that connects iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch developers with beta testers for their apps, iPadBeta.com will likely achieve the expansive online community it seeks by offering the tools, resources, and human assistance needed to easily run a great beta test.

iPadBeta.com offers Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch Users and Developers a simple portal to collaborate on the development of new and existing Apps and Games. This includes private access to bug and feature tracking, discussion forums, wikis, UDID and build management, and more.
    Now, I know what you're thinking. The iPad hasn't even arrived yet. I know that. And so do the folks at iPadBeta. But Apple's other gadgets still run apps. And this site can help with those too. And once the iPad is launched, iPadBeta will be of great assistance to developers looking to create the latest apps with "less bugs, better reviews, and higher sales."

Yes, we've all still got a bit of waiting left to get our hands on the iPad. We're using the lead up to build a community of excited testers and eager App Developers. In Addition we're allowing Developers to test their existing and upcoming iPhone/Touch Apps and Games as well.
    I kind of find it surprising that more isn't being said about the launch of iPadBeta. In fact, apart from the website itself, there's not a whole lot of coverage or enthusiasm behind iPadBeta elsewhere online... at least not yet. For now, however, the site is accepting app testers and developers.

Developers will have access to market research materials on the App market, as well as the ability to request custom research. These services are all offered at no cost, with no ads.
    Having an opportunity at no cost to be among the first to test out new iPhone, iPod, and iPad applications sounds pretty sweet to me. If you agree, check out iPadBeta.com for yourself.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

thats awesome
    just signed up

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

Sweet!!! I think I'll look more into this

Thanks

Do we need any prior experience to sign up? Or is it one of those 'IMO' sort of things?

signing up right now!!!

Thanks

I'm signing up!
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bluprint's Avatar
    Thanks

do i get money for testing these apps ... just wondering

iPhone? More like MyPhone ForumSnoBorderRK's Avatar
    Thanks

cooll, just signed up.

for me ipadbeta.com doesnt work unless there is a www. in front of it. haha weird
    -[r]
    if you can, please [thank] me if i helped you or you liked what i said! :]

How long until Apple goes after the domain name because it has "iPad" in it...?
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

all over it
    killall Terminal[]