+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: EXCLUSIVE: iPad Will Be Available for Pre-Order

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I think I'll pass on the resized iPod touch, no thank you
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I think I'll pass on the resized iPod touch, no thank you

Thanks

^ dont you mean an oversized iphone3G? ipods dont get 3G connection. i will be getting the 64GB 3G when its released.
    killall Terminal[]

Thanks

I was also thinking that now the music applications(the ones for composing music) are going to be off the hook on this thing! An iPad version of GarageBand will be insane! This will be so much fun, as the iPhone versions of these music creators are cool and have so much potential, but lack the screen space to allow you to really interact with them... I can see this changing everything! I dont think people really realize what this little machine is going to be capable of... but I think eventually they will come around.

then imagine being able to tether devices together?! I use my MacBook for photoshop as I have said before... now we all know there are apps that allow you to control your computers mouse pointer via the iPhone... now lets imagine the same thing for the iPad? I can now use my iPad as a sketch pad in conjunction with my PhotoShop on my MacBook! Not only that but we will be able to remotely control our home computers and PC's from the iPad in full screen resolution! How sick will that be! Leave your computer at home yet access everything remotely via wifi or 3G..
    So you will virtually have Leopard on your device(if you have a Mac at home) or Windows(if you have a PC).

You people arent seeing the big picture... this thing doesnt need to have OSX installed if you can control your OSX powered computer remotely from it... and now you will have flash as well via this remote connection. I CAN NOT WAIT! Now I dont see myself doing that, as I will want to utilize the OS as intended as it was designed with touch in mind, as remotely controlling your PC or Mac will provide an experience that was made for an external keyboard and mouse... But Im just stating the possibilities and potential of growth.
    Last edited by reznor9; 01-30-2010 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I think of the ipad as the ipod touch for the older population. On the lines of the Jitterbug phone.
    Having the netbook and any ipod or iphone I find this a fantastic combo. I just can see having another device dependent on a standalone computer.
    I am sure there is a niche for the ipad but for me this gadget doesn't really my needs.
    If it was a stand alone device that would act as a base stations (if you will) for my ipod/iphone gadgets then it may possibly make the short list.
    A slightly larger iphone that is able to fit in my pocket would be a definite sell for me.
    We shall see if this takes off
    Last edited by bruinsrme; 01-30-2010 at 10:34 PM.

Thanks

Yeah I'd like to know WHEN i can Pre-Order one. Since I went to the Apple store too have them Notify Me when Pre-order was Available
    It is Not by our Hands that things Change, BUT rather our Interventions that change ourselves.

Chris iPhone5 16GB(Evasion Jailbreak
    iPad Mini 16GB, Apple TV 3rd Gen
    )
    Mac Mini (2012 Model) Running Mavericks
    Cydia Account #895872

Thanks

Ive had one on pre-order for a few days
    JR.com
    Last edited by bckane; 01-31-2010 at 04:43 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm on a "Wish list" at my local "Apple Authorized Reseller" that my friend owns. Been on it since it was announced.

Thanks

Ive already pre-ordered check post #26

Thanks

yep macbook air gone and iphone 3g gone, ipad will b in my hands as soon as it lands then the new iphone. does anyone know if we can get a student discount on the ipad??????

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Maybe you should not spam our site

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12