+ Reply
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad: 1 GHz CPU, 9.7" Screen, WiFi. Starting at $499.

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Apple & iPhone News | Forums | ModMyi.com - Forum Rules for yall
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I'm about to clean some trolls from the forum. When half your posts contain itampon, sorry I don't give a crap about your opinion. The iPad obviously serves no purpose for you, just like an iPod would serve no purpose for me. I think the iPad will be a great device to have and will be quite helpful in my business.

Why do people who hate Apple so much own an iPhone?
    I don't get the hate either. I am all with you on the business aspect. I am stoked! This is going to be great for invoicing, databasing, etc.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Banned
    Thanks

[QUOTE='iPhone3G[S];5103600']Just like yelling bomb on a plane, you have to have some censorship or there will be problems.

Sorry, I disagree, one thing is a bomb on a plane, another thing is a healthy discussion of Ideas and what you think is better or not... and even I disagree with you, I can say it in a polite and constructive way, which is the idea of a Forum, beside, the ideas are based on the IPAD, not on religious, racial or sexual content, he said thinks about the IPAD and now is being offering a ticket with no return of the forum...

Thanks

Enough arguing the rules!Go the the Chit-chat section, start a new thread, and discuss it there!

Can we stay on-topic here PLEASE!

http://modmyi.com/forums/chit-chat/

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I didn't say they are offensive but one word itampon and fail posts will be deleted. Neither posts contains anything valuable to the community.

BTW read the forum rules to see what's off limits. Not my rules but I will enforce them
    Apple & iPhone News | Forums | ModMyi.com - Forum Rules

this are the rules, Thanks I read it...

offensive wording... hummm

according to wikipedia, tampax is not offensive

check the link

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampax]Tampax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

and yes you are abusing of your empowerment

Green Apple
    Thanks

Im looking forward to the IPad I own a netbook I wag back and forth to work to check e-mail and play on during my breaks and yes it run leppard. I also own a macbook ibook and a iphone

The ipad will be a great replacment for my hacked netbook and open up the doors for hackers to add voip apps and who knows what else.

as far as att data plans F-them the gready basdards..

Banned
    Thanks

and about the other word tamp.... (I do not want to get banned for using it...) wikipedia has other meaning, i really recommend you to read wikipedia, has a lot of information, and is really informative about wording... actually I am not being offensive, I am providing information....

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by s1l3nt View Post
    hmm ipod touch oversized
    BINGO!!!!! you got it!!!

Banned
    Thanks

Going back to the theme, yes, I will like to test it and see how it works, I think will be a great option if you are a business man, using the blackberry or iphone, can be hard, because of the size... this one is big and the kboard inside looks great, beside you can use a bluetooth kboard, which is great, i think is a great solution for roadwarriors specially if you have an airport extreme and you have your personal HDD at home...

Green Apple
    Thanks

its a nice toy and if you have the money to burn its ok to get.... i can think of situations where i dont want to take or pullout my macbook pro and when my iphone screen seems just too small that this would be handy/ usefull... its just not a smart buy in these economical times. especially if you have a mbp and iphone 3gs already.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I feel you guys, big letdown today for me too. The only thing I can see this iPad good for is movies and being able to stream them from my home server. A nice screen and size, plus battery life would make it perfect for that. My iPhone can do the rest and more.

God I hope they get their **** together for the next iPhone.

YOU LISTENING APPLE??

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jrrtps View Post
    BINGO!!!!! you got it!!!
    But you have to admit something looks COOL!!!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Will someone just ban famleon, he obviously is here to just fight and not contribute.

@famleon - fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded. -btw, you can't win.

Thanks

I think that this actually seems like a nice device... I can't afford a new macbook, so this is a nice way to get (sort of) an entry level mac at a low price. Sure it doesn't run Mac OS, but I'd much rather browse the internet in comfort with a lightweight, thin, tablet instead than having my macbook nearly light my lap on fire :P

It also looks like a great gaming device considering how there is more screen real-estate. That also goes for browsing the web, the reason why my iPhone always felt like it was lacking was because of how everything was crammed in there, and you were constantly scrolling webpages.

A thing I am dissapointed about is the processor though... 1GHz? C'mon Apple, that's barely more power than a 3Gs or a 3rd Gen iPod Touch.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

So, AT&T ******* about how us iPhone users are putting a strain on their network, then they agree to host another data thirsty device...

They better get those network updates done faster.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone3G[S] View Post
    Will someone just ban famleon, he obviously is here to just fight and not contribute.

@famleon - fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded. -btw, you can't win.
    THAT IS OFFENSIVE, MY BROTHER ACTUALLY PARTICIPATE ON THE SPECIAL OLYMPIC GAMES, YES I AM USING UPPER caps...that is totally offensive to a lot of people, this people are not retarded, are humans, with feelings and emotions, and I am totally happy to be called a retarded, because I m proud of him, that is a personal attack and totally of the topic. beside you are making a comment that is off the line and offensive to an human condition....

Thanks

Not offensive. Move on trolls

A.T.- yeah, the name is horrible. I think people form Wisconsin already called the iPod an iPaaaaad
    Last edited by Melech518; 01-27-2010 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The premiere versions have no ability to multi-task. Could this be something that is incorporated down the road with an OS update?

My iPhone is a Part of Me GrandMstrBud's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GatorKnight904 View Post
    I feel like I wasted 1 hour and 30 mins of my life watching those updates...No iPhone OS 4.0. The iPad serves no purpose...might as well buy a MacBook. $829 for only 64GB+3G plus $30 a month for 3G service. Straight Bull.
    Same here, big disappointment by apple.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DarkDragonAn's Avatar
    Thanks

This thing is not that bad Ok! It is a big iTouch but is cool for people that love to read and listen to music or watch movies on the go. Because I hate reading on my iPhone as an eReader and if you're a college student you can get all your School Book's digital. I think is cool for some folk's, is not for every body this thing is more for people like my wife or my sister the love to read and get there news paper. If you don't like it walk away.

+ Reply
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast