Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad: 1 GHz CPU, 9.7" Screen, WiFi. Starting at $499.

Hey stevo we get it the ipod/iphone was a great idea...let's move on to something else....

and another thing im just so pissed off that all this hype for a huge iPhone/iPod u get the same memory capacity why not start at 64/100/140 something like that u already have these variations wow we need to stop buying this stuff come on apple we like you but you are starting to forget that without us u no longer exist oh forgot your fanboys will buy anything but even they seem piss hopefully the devs will jailbreak it if they do i might get one depending on how it run jailbroken
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

This is the product that was supposed to save the print industry...

Boy, the print industry is in a for downward spiral.

Now, I can see why the folks over at Cupertino were more excited about the new iPhone than the tablet (iPad).

If Apple f***s us over with the next generation of iPhone... words cannot describe the amount of pain and disappointment their userbase will endure.
    #eli7e revived me

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andyharp View Post
    That's funny dude.
    yeah ifeel kinda ripped off as well. Really expecting iphone 4.0 with the back grounding.

I held out long enough. Steve I gave you a chance and you blew it. Off to do my first jailbreak (3gs)
    Make sure when you jailbrake check if it's teatherd or a non-teatherd j/b.

Hey stevo we get it the ipod/iphone was a great idea...let's move on to something else....
    I agree

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tekno1234 For This Useful Post:

andyharp (01-27-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

In the voice of Rick Moranis... "Honey, I blew up the iPod!"

I still don't understand why people got themselves so worked up about this thing - what did they expect? Pretty much everything revealed is what everyone was expecting, except the price was a little cheaper. Even with that, though, over $800 for a stripped down OS and 64GB?! Only Apple could get away with releasing something this pointless and not have a riot on their hands. I hope this thing falls flat on its face.

16GB is a total waste of money. Put some music o. There, some photos, a few ipad and iPhone apps an it's full. IMO, EPIC FAIL!!!! just what I wanted, a freaking big iPod touch! NOT!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I wonder if it's not called iTablet for a reason. It appears to lack the tablet functionality that I had on a Windows tablet PC 5 years ago. Windows tablets are great when new but the flaky OS kills the functionality within a few weeks of use. I'm hoping the iPad can be used in the same way but there was no mention of hand writing or note taking apps that could make it great tool in classes or business meetings like my Windows tablet was. I guess we just have to wait an see what apps and accessories appear for it.

I would have also loved it to have the full Mac OS X but I'm guessing the processor choice and battery life made the iPhone OS a better option.

I suspect once people understand what it is, and what it is not, it will sell well. The price seems very reasonable for an Apple product so I guess they are chasing volume and hoping app sales will be the real income stream. My guess they will have taken extra steps to stop jail breaking so as to protect that income.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Awesome not jus need4.0

I don't see it as a total MacBook replacement, but it isn't meant to be... Otherwise it would be priced higher than the MacBooks. I think I will pick up the lowest model. I would like o have a lite pc to carry around to Read, surf and do email. Now if adobe makes a wicked photoshop on this it will be all I need.

Thanks
    upset at apple....blaaah!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jay316's Avatar
    Thanks

It's already been dubbed as iPointless, can we get on with our lives now
    16GB iPhone 4
    160GB Black iPod Classic

Sold
    16GB iPhone 3GS
    60GB iPod Classic
    80GB iPod Classic

Broke
    120GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPhone

Thanks
    ooh - backgrounds other then solid black. looks like apple finally caught on.

plus -> ipad retardedly useless.
    you can call it: kindle with rims.
    or ipod touch's big brother.

Apple will make a fortune from this tablet, and it is only the first stepping stone, the first generation of apple's tablet series, next January there will be a newer version and the year after etc each year a little different and pulling in those that need and want and can afford.

I love the iPhone and my contract is not due for another 17 months, it feels like more than 7 of the 24 months contact with O2 has passed but its not, so I am not ready for anything new anyway, but hopefully they still announce the 3GS2 in summer !

The iPad is not for me unless i win one I'm afraid

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bigperm26's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone know what frequency the 3G is on this "thing"? Will it work on T-Mobile's 3G unlike the iPhone? I realize it takes a new "micro-sim" but it's possible TMo can get those. It IS going to be unlocked, so will it work on their network? PLEASE!

This is just a first gen iPad. I'm sure it will only get better. Just trying to be optimistic. I however knew it would be like this. Apple wouldn't make a product to compete with this MacBook lineup unless we are all willing to spend $3000 on it. Was easy to see this coming.

This is like a big first generation iphone.....I cant believe they are going to release this crap.... really disappoint.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

lol @ everyone

What were you expecting? I think it's pretty slick and can't wait to get one

Thanks

Well, I am not disappointed. I will buy the $499 ipad finally a product in a price range I can afford. I will be able to show it off to my family since they all have iphones. I rejected all these rumors from the start. However, I was disappointed in the ipod nano with video camera back in september 09.

hahahaha Crapple = FAIL. Sweet it's a GIANT iPhone

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast