Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help me?

Exclamation Help me?
    Alright y'all I need help. I'm a new "themer" so i don't understand a lot of this yet but anyways, I'm trying to create a new realtree/southern theme but I don't know how to find icon. So where can I find basic icons? (I.e AppStore, photos, calendar,maps, etc) I'm really hoping to get orange and camo icons to match the rest of the theme. Or even if I have to make it how do I do that? Can anyone please help?

I suggest you try google and YouTube, as there are tons of videos and instructions out there. Then come back with any questions. It will be worth your time bro!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

I've already searched with no luck thats why I came to y'all.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 6,216 Posts

iPhone? More like MyPhone 5kylar's Avatar
    Thanks

First tool every in-depth themer needs, Adobe Photoshop. You can crack it in about a minute. You can make your icons directly from Photoshop, or use Google images to get icons you can manipulate. Once you have a few icons you need to set up a structure for your theme. Example /MyTheme.theme/Bundles/xxxxx/xxxxx.png/
    The first set of x's represents the bundle identifier and the second represents your icon name.
    There are various tutorials on Winterboard theming, here's a good one for more in-depth info

iPhone Theming on WinterBoard - Jay Freeman (saurik)

Have a peek at the "Theming Bundle Resources" section
    iPhone 5c - iOS 7.0.4 Jailbroken

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 5kylar For This Useful Post:

Hicklife13 (05-10-2013)

Alright I sound like an idiot but whatever. I found a video and an article for cracking photoshop, did everything it said but it crashes every time I try and open it. So where's the best place to get the cracked photoshop?

Thanks

Let me first say that that stupid "US Digital Millennium Copyright Act" is becoming a royal pain in the @ss.

Get this file
    amtlib.dll

You need to first download the Photoshop trial from Adobe's website here
    https://creative.adobe.com/apps?tria...&promoid=JZXPS

Once you got it, go into your PC to /Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop CS6/ and replace the file with the one I'm giving you.

Adobe changed their site up a bit but it should still work.

alright thanks ill try it out now.

do i open the file you sent me or just replace it in /Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop CS6/?? cause when i tryed to open it, it opens in wordpad, with wingding type writing?
    Last edited by Hicklife13; 05-10-2013 at 06:12 PM.

ok i got it replaced but the "you have 30 days till trial expires" window still pops up so i guess it dont work? also the minute that window pops open it crashes the program

Thanks

I guess it doesn't work then, sorry.

Here, it's an older version but you should be able to D/L and go. There should be a readme file in the torrent that will explain how to properly set up the crack. Very similar to what you just attempted for CS6

mod edit, torrent link removed.

It still does all the stuff you need for theming. I used to use it myself. It's just not as advanced and "smart" as CS6 ;P
    Last edited by blkcadi; 05-10-2013 at 08:44 PM.