+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FlowBoard

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by AbsolutelyAnthony I fully agree. I like to experiment on themes and if I make an icon I/somebody doesn't like then we'd be SOL. I really love this
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyAnthony View Post
    I fully agree. I like to experiment on themes and if I make an icon I/somebody doesn't like then we'd be SOL. I really love this theme, but no icon customization is a bummer.

Is there a PSD file or something so it won't be too stressful to create new ones?
    There is a psd file inside the theme folder, under Extra folder. It's there since the first release

I'll try to make a guide on how to add icon by yourself

2. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

AbsolutelyAnthony (06-27-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Will get this theme as soon as it is updated with landscape functionality. I only use my ipad in landscape so unfortunately this beautiful theme is of no use to me yet. Hopefully it's coming soon!

iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey falcon, the modmyi icon isn't working. Just shows a black icon. Also, any updates on the way??? This is an awesome theme, please don't let it die!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vikingflyer View Post
    First I just want to say awesome theme falcon. I know you're bogged down with requests for different tiles and after looking at your plist and theme list I see it takes some serious knowledge to add tiles if you include the drop down menu. However, I managed to insert my tiles and added the shortcuts using some of the ones you already provided by just changing the "launch" command. It's sort of a poor mans shortcut but it works and I now have all the tiles on my flow board that I want. If any one is interested and if you let me I can post step by step instructions. The only drawback with this half ***** fix is that it doesn't change the drop down menu, so you have to write down which shortcut you assigned to your own favorite; I.e FaceTime in the drop down menu is now candycrush for example..I don't know if it makes sense but all I can say is that it works and makes the theme perfectly tailored to me. Again, fantastic job falcon.

I'd love step by step instructions....I'm fairly comfortable with tweaking falcons code, I literally tweaked the hell out of his boxor theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Thanks

Falcon... Any updates? Are you working on another theme?

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234