Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1NfraRed iPad by Tucknlow & Flybritn

Very nice!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sniper488 For This Useful Post:

flybritn (02-12-2013)

I just purchased on Cydia not realizing its not 6.1 ready, my fault. I just read you've submitted updated version to Cydia, cool. Will there be wallpapers at that point? I'm guessing they aren't showing now cause of 6.1? Please tell me you updated blue version also. Looks really nice though!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    I just purchased on Cydia not realizing its not 6.1 ready, my fault. I just read you've submitted updated version to Cydia, cool. Will there be wallpapers at that point? I'm guessing they aren't showing now cause of 6.1? Please tell me you updated blue version also. Looks really nice though!!
    there are some walls when I sshed them to my ipad they showed up fine, however I removed it all from my ipad to do a test intoall from cydia this eve and only could see 1 wall in the settings/ wallpaper

heres what u can do with any themes u install that has walls that arent showng up. iFile to var/stash/Walpaper/iPad/ and lok in there for them open with Image view and save to camera roll

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-12-2013), sargd66 (02-12-2013)

I just bought 1nfrared because I wanted 1infrablue , and I must say this theme is amazing on my iPad 4 , it gives my iPad a real high quality look !

Just one question, I use folder enhancer and when I use 1nfrablue I still get a red stripe on the left as background for my folder. Is there no blue stripe background for the folder or am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Breinstein View Post
    I just bought 1nfrared because I wanted 1infrablue , and I must say this theme is amazing on my iPad 4 , it gives my iPad a real high quality look !

Just one question, I use folder enhancer and when I use 1nfrablue I still get a red stripe on the left as background for my folder. Is there no blue stripe background for the folder or am I doing something wrong ?

Thank u very much, Those FE backgrounds are not not suppose to there at all those are the ones from iphone theme version. go to settings /FolderEnhancer and turn off the Use Image File, then u can set a a background color... I using a very dark grey on mine.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-12-2013), sargd66 (02-12-2013)

Thanks for the quick answer! Did what you said , and did not choose any background colour. Background is now the 1infrablue wallpaper with the chalkish grey background you included . Looks great. Keep up the good work

Any word on the update getting through Cydia?

I downloaded the update using cydia

My Cydia ID isn't registered! Can only load from the link via email!

On the pull down screen in the lock screen, there's a bitesms icon and pen but on the pull down screen in the home page, there's no bitesms icon and pen?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    My Cydia ID isn't registered! Can only load from the link via email!

from everyone that donated for this theme, there was 8 people that didnt include the Cydia numbers. those that included, got it set to their accounts those that didnt well its not goit to show as a purchased package

I just emailed those people to reply back with account number .... check your email & spam folder

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    On the pull down screen in the lock screen, there's a bitesms icon and pen but on the pull down screen in the home page, there's no bitesms icon and pen?
    I have the images in the theme, that sounds like it could be a bitesms app thing cause if I didnt have that image there would be a stock image in its place
    Last edited by flybritn; 02-13-2013 at 01:27 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-13-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    from everyone that donated for this theme, there was 8 people that didnt include the Cydia numbers. those that included, got it set to their accounts those that didnt well its not goit to show as a purchased package

I just emailed those people to reply back with account number .... check your email & spam folder

I have the images in the theme, that sounds like it could be a bitesms app thing cause if I didnt have that image there would be a stock image in its place
    My iPhone has both but the iPad doesn't.

Any wallpapers for this great theme?

Thanks

Walls

I have 2 ipad wlls made for this so far only one is showing up heres the other one
    Attached Files Attached Files

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (03-11-2013), Fattone66 (02-14-2013), King_O_Hill (02-14-2013), yamakasi73 (02-20-2013)

How about a cool LS? Thank you for the wall.👊

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    How about a cool LS? Thank you for the wall.👊
    I can't take on that job right now lol. Maybe we can get a few awesome widget coders & modders on her to whip up some stuff

23. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-14-2013)

I just bought the 1NfraRed for Ipad a few minutes ago but I have 2 apps button that it ignored, Dashboard X and WifiPass; both are Cydia apps. They remain the stock icon while all the other icons changed.

They probably weren't done. You either gotta get someone in the thread
    with photoshop to make it or ask the theme creator.

Quote Originally Posted by Victory1 View Post
    I just bought the 1NfraRed for Ipad a few minutes ago but I have 2 apps button that it ignored, Dashboard X and WifiPass; both are Cydia apps. They remain the stock icon while all the other icons changed.
    You can always get themeiconmaker in cydia and it will make the missing icons.
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truckinlow For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (03-11-2013), King_O_Hill (02-17-2013), sargd66 (02-17-2013), Victory1 (02-17-2013)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast