Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Mountain Lion Ultimatum iPad

Thanks

I really wish I had an iPad to use this theme with

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Tim have been reading alot about your wonderful work. Never had a Mac before and now that I just got a new Ipad ( 4?) Retina
    can this theme works if and when the jailbreak comes ( pretty soon I hope ). Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pchen88 View Post
    Hi Tim have been reading alot about your wonderful work. Never had a Mac before and now that I just got a new Ipad ( 4?) Retina
    can this theme works if and when the jailbreak comes ( pretty soon I hope ). Thanks
    I believe it should work, if dreamboard works then it should all work, I haven't used iOS 6 at all yet so I wouldn't know, although if DreamBoard does work and you are having issues with this theme there are plenty of users online willing to help you get it working correctly, Tim is great with hammering out bugs and I can also help if there are any small issues

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    I believe it should work, if dreamboard works then it should all work, I haven't used iOS 6 at all yet so I wouldn't know, although if DreamBoard does work and you are having issues with this theme there are plenty of users online willing to help you get it working correctly, Tim is great with hammering out bugs and I can also help if there are any small issues

Many thanks bro for yr comforting offers. Its my 1st on iPad ( White WIFI 32GB) and iOS6.1. Eagerly waiting for the jailbreak to come soon to enjoy the wonderful work of Tim's. I certainly will post here if theres any problems then. Thank you in advance. Cheers

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pchen88 For This Useful Post:

iGamers (01-31-2013)

SirTimothy, will you be releasing an iPhone 5 version?

Where can I download this theme? ThemeItApp is no longer around & the one on Theme Outlet seems different. Please help!

Oh & I have an iPad 2 ios 7.0.4
    Last edited by JesuzaineOrdonez; 01-14-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678