+ Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Mountain Lion Ultimatum iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by scarflaire Make sure you have the official DreamBoard app installed. There are other versions floating around out there from other repos. Uninstall the one on your device
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    Make sure you have the official DreamBoard app installed. There are other versions floating around out there from other repos. Uninstall the one on your device and look up DreamBoard on the MMi repo. If you have other themes installed back them up before doing this, though it shouldn't be removed from the uninstall.
    Thanks man, that helped! Now it's fine.

But I can't click on any icons in the dock or open any apps when I'm on this theme.... is it supposed to be like this?

Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coolbrownie View Post
    Thanks man, that helped! Now it's fine.

But I can't click on any icons in the dock or open any apps when I'm on this theme.... is it supposed to be like this?

Thanks
    Is this restricted only to dock apps? Or even apps in the finder window (assuming you can open finder via the dock).

If it's dock apps, go to Apple>System Prefs>Dock and select the apps you use. This only applies to a few things like browser, mail, messaging.
    ° ° ° °

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I ready ready like this theme, but i didn't have a bank account to donate. Can some one help me?

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by same1911 View Post
    I ready ready like this theme, but i didn't have a bank account to donate. Can some one help me?
    PM me and I'll hook you up. I started making themes as a hobby so whenever someone isn't able or willing to donate I give it to them for free. It seems that lately people are only concerned about making money; I hope I can be one of the people who shifts themes back to being an expression of creativity rather than commercialization.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

same1911 (10-02-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    PM me and I'll hook you up. I started making themes as a hobby so whenever someone isn't able or willing to donate I give it to them for free. It seems that lately people are only concerned about making money; I hope I can be one of the people who shifts themes back to being an expression of creativity rather than commercialization.
    I sent a private mess to u

Green Apple
    Thanks

You should be rewarded for your work though. You only ask for a small amount that virtually anybody can provide and hard work went into making the theme.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Magellan14 For This Useful Post:

tsatryan (10-03-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magellan14 View Post
    You should be rewarded for your work though. You only ask for a small amount that virtually anybody can provide and hard work went into making the theme.
    I agree with you his work is amazing, always is, he deserves to make money for his work and I'm sure he has lol, I'm sure this theme has brought in a pretty penny for him, but there really are people who can't purchase this, weather it be not having a bank account or just can't afford to spare the change, It's awesome to have theme makers that help people out like that, it's a community, communities should always help each other out, it's good there are still people like him, a lot users on this site are less helpful and more discouraging to entry level jailbreakers, because they don't know as much as the people who have been around since 07

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    I agree with you his work is amazing, always is, he deserves to make money for his work and I'm sure he has lol, I'm sure this theme has brought in a pretty penny for him, but there really are people who can't purchase this, weather it be not having a bank account or just can't afford to spare the change, It's awesome to have theme makers that help people out like that, it's a community, communities should always help each other out, it's good there are still people like him, a lot users on this site are less helpful and more discouraging to entry level jailbreakers, because they don't know as much as the people who have been around since 07
    I agree. Hard work deserves reward but the community has take a turn a bit. I have not been around as long but have noticed a shift as well.
    Less patience but with JBing becoming more popular with a larger base more people will likely be less tech. savy and nedd help.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

Haiderhz (10-26-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello sir, I am very happy be joining this group competent development and modernization, and I really impressed with all the programs that you developed and produced, but the thing that made ​​me the fastest join this is mountain lion ultimatum ipad, but there is a problem which I do not have an account at google but I have a bank account, and ifit was possible to buy it in this way, I will very grateful for this assistance, and again very impressed with what you are doing.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am very very impressed with this theme and I have a bank account and I want to buy it, if some one can help me I will be grateful to him because I can not wait more please?
    Last edited by Haiderhz; 10-26-2012 at 10:11 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I ready ready like this theme, and i have a bank account, can Some one help me please?

What's Jailbreak? followthesapper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why don't you PM the OP and see if he can help?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sorry i'm new user, and i don't know anyone send the pm?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hallo wie kann ich bezahlen das Themen ohne Google Konto. Habe PayPal

gruß rita111

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sorry, i didn't understand what you said?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello like can I pay this. Subjects without Google account. Have PayPal gruß rita111

Theme Creator
    Thanks

I just sent you two PM's. Thank you for the interest in my work.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for the help, but be confident that I tried more than once to pay for theme and in the same way, but I failed and I do not know why, if there is another way to pay, I am ready?*

When I enter my card number, it appears to me red writing says the wrong number and I do not know why?
    Last edited by Haiderhz; 10-27-2012 at 06:03 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi thanks for the link.
    greeting rita111

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Hi there, I'm new to this forum which I found while searching for your theme. The theme is awesome but I don't have a credit card as I'm just a 15 year old guy. I don't mean to be a jerk and rip you off or something but is it possible for you to give me a copy of your theme?

This theme is awesome and whenever I get a credit card I will definitely donate back to you.