+ Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Mountain Lion Ultimatum iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by tsatryan Tap "Help" and select "Help Center." Then tap "Use Custom Wallpaper" for instructions Thank you very much
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 683 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    Tap "Help" and select "Help Center." Then tap "Use Custom Wallpaper" for instructions
    Thank you very much

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So I'm sorry for being annoying and asking but if I pay for that theme how do I put it on my iPad

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jboss25 View Post
    So I'm sorry for being annoying and asking but if I pay for that theme how do I put it on my iPad
    You would ssh it and use iFile to install it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iGamers For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (09-01-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I honestly have no idea what that means or how to do it. Never the less I'm having problems with my iPad where I try to install dashboard widgets or other stuff I'm hit with a forbidden thing

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

Is this for retina iPad cause my icons looks blurry. I'm on iPad 2.

Also my lock screen is off center on portrait mode

Also is there anyway to setup the theme to be in portrait mode instead of landscape every time?
    Last edited by Silverado1987; 08-30-2012 at 10:34 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Theme is sick thanks a lot...

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 683 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Is this for retina iPad cause my icons looks blurry. I'm on iPad 2.

Also my lock screen is off center on portrait mode

Also is there anyway to setup the theme to be in portrait mode instead of landscape every time?
    Mines the same way. Given that none of the other themes even have a portrait mode, it's amazing Tim got it to work.

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

The lockscreen has orientation built in, but it's also coded to function in a landscape format. Therefore everything becomes off-center in portrait view. You'll have to recode the lockview portion of the plist to match that orientation, but it'll also be "stuck" in portrait until you change it manually in the code again.
    ° ° ° °

10. The Following User Says Thank You to scarflaire For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (09-01-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Any updates coming soon?

iPhone? More like MyPhone sam3173's Avatar
    Thanks

I downloaded the deb file on my pc. Where would I ssh this to make it work?

NM. Threw it in ifile just to see if it would take and it did. Well done on an amazing theme Sir Timothy!
    Last edited by sam3173; 09-06-2012 at 05:20 PM.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magellan14 View Post
    Any updates coming soon?
    I can't think of anything that needs to be added. As far as I can tell the theme is now bug free. If it's missing key features please tell me so I can add them.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam3173 View Post
    I downloaded the deb file on my pc. Where would I ssh this to make it work?

NM. Threw it in ifile just to see if it would take and it did. Well done on an amazing theme Sir Timothy!
    Thanks! If anyone else is unsure, just download the .deb through mobile safari or chrome and open it with iFile. It will then install it for you.

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

Was this theme built for iPad 3. My icons look pixelated but in I file the icons are quite big so I wasn't sure I'm running an iPad 2

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Custom Dock Icons
    Thanks for an awesome theme! I have all three OSX dreamboard themes that are out right now, but I still find myself going back to Ultimatum =) Can you or somone point me into the right direction in editing the default apps on the dock? I know I'd have to edit a plist, but which one is it? There's lots of code there to sort through =/ And or add new icons for apps? Im sorry if this has been answered before. But any help is appreciated. Good day!

bai
    Thanks

so cool

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jslroque View Post
    Thanks for an awesome theme! I have all three OSX dreamboard themes that are out right now, but I still find myself going back to Ultimatum =) Can you or somone point me into the right direction in editing the default apps on the dock? I know I'd have to edit a plist, but which one is it? There's lots of code there to sort through =/ And or add new icons for apps? Im sorry if this has been answered before. But any help is appreciated. Good day!
    You should make changes to both Mountain Lion Ultimatum.plist and Current.plist.

Current.plist defines your custom theme setup while Mountain Lion Ultimatum is the fallback plist used for resetting the theme to default settings. If you ever find yourself in the situation where you need to reset the plist your dock edits will still be there.
    ° ° ° °

18. The Following User Says Thank You to scarflaire For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (09-18-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

This is an awesome theme. Gladly supporting it.

Couple of questions. Where can I edit the name of the "User" that appears on the lock screen?

Also, is there anywhere that I can use a functional/searchable Spotlight? I would rather have somewhere I can search for the app or an email by typing in the name rather than just another list of apps. I can just as easily go into finder if I want a list of them.
    Last edited by Y2HBK; 09-13-2012 at 06:09 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I really want to have this impressive theme. However I don't have a Google wallet account and don't wanna create. Is that possible to buy it via Pay-pal?

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Was this theme built for iPad 3. My icons look pixelated but in I file the icons are quite big so I wasn't sure I'm running an iPad 2
    It could be that they look pixelated because the images are being auto-scaled down to the lower resolution display. I made the icons larger than necessary so they would be future proof incase I needed higher quality icons later on, my guess is they are too big to get scaled perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jslroque View Post
    What scarflaire said is correct. Optionally you can swipe the dock to the left which reveals space for 11 custom dock icons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2HBK View Post
    This is an awesome theme. Gladly supporting it.

Couple of questions. Where can I edit the name of the "User" that appears on the lock screen?

Also, is there anywhere that I can use a functional/searchable Spotlight? I would rather have somewhere I can search for the app or an email by typing in the name rather than just another list of apps. I can just as easily go into finder if I want a list of them.
    Go to System Preferences from the Apple drop down menu and select "Users & Groups". You should be able to edit the name from there. Unfortunately it is a little buggy in saving the changes but I found that if you type in your new user name and press Go on the keyboard, then lock and unlock your iPad, it will always save the changes.

DreamBoard doesn't allow for Spotlight functionality so unfortunately you can't have those features. I'd like to implement it as bad as you want to have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarsaki View Post
    I really want to have this impressive theme. However I don't have a Google wallet account and don't wanna create. Is that possible to buy it via Pay-pal?
    My paypal account was permanently limited after I received a few complaints about not sending a theme quick enough, so I am unable to accept paypal. But if you pm me, I can send you the link.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Trouble installing OSX Mountain Lion Ultimatum for iPad
    SirTimothy1,

I purchased the Mountain Lion Ultimatum theme for the ipad from your website today and I have followed the instructions but I am still having trouble installing the theme.

I'm on a jailbroken iPad 3 with firmware 5.1.1, I have Dreamboard and iFile installed.

I am running into a problem at this part:
    "You should now see the .deb file you just downloaded within iFile. Tap on it and select the installer option. It will now install Mountain Lion Ultimatum to your iPad and should finish with a result code of 0. "

When I try to install the .deb file from iFile, I get an error with a result code of 256.

In the lines it says
    "com.sirtimothy1.mountainlionultimatum depends on com.wynd.dreamboard; however:
    Package com.wynd.dreamboard is not installed."

As I mentioned, I do have dreamboard installed from Cydia. Please let me know how I can fix this, I would really like to enjoy this theme.

Thank you

Proof of purchase:
    Order date: Sep 19, 2012 8:01 AM PDT
    Google order number: 627320380586820

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coolbrownie View Post
    SirTimothy1,

I purchased the Mountain Lion Ultimatum theme for the ipad from your website today and I have followed the instructions but I am still having trouble installing the theme.

I'm on a jailbroken iPad 3 with firmware 5.1.1, I have Dreamboard and iFile installed.

I am running into a problem at this part:
    "You should now see the .deb file you just downloaded within iFile. Tap on it and select the installer option. It will now install Mountain Lion Ultimatum to your iPad and should finish with a result code of 0. "

When I try to install the .deb file from iFile, I get an error with a result code of 256.

In the lines it says
    "com.sirtimothy1.mountainlionultimatum depends on com.wynd.dreamboard; however:
    Package com.wynd.dreamboard is not installed."

As I mentioned, I do have dreamboard installed from Cydia. Please let me know how I can fix this, I would really like to enjoy this theme.

Thank you

Proof of purchase:
    Order date: Sep 19, 2012 8:01 AM PDT
    Google order number: 627320380586820
    Make sure you have the official DreamBoard app installed. There are other versions floating around out there from other repos. Uninstall the one on your device and look up DreamBoard on the MMi repo. If you have other themes installed back them up before doing this, though it shouldn't be removed from the uninstall.
    ° ° ° °

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scarflaire For This Useful Post:

coolbrownie (09-20-2012), SirTimothy1 (09-22-2012)