+ Reply
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Mountain Lion Ultimatum iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 The download name is still 1.0 but once installed it will show 1.0.1 if you look at it in Cydia. Thanks for the quick fixes. Just
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,408 Times in 665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    The download name is still 1.0 but once installed it will show 1.0.1 if you look at it in Cydia.
    Thanks for the quick fixes. Just as an FYI, I did try to re-open the system preferences but that did not work.

The theme is so smooth and I love everything that's available to change. The dock size is great and I have made adjustment to the extra available dock icons.
    I realize there are certain things that need to be compromised with any theme.

I love this one, IMHO it offers all the best attributes with almost zero compromise for me. You even have 90 rotation too, amazing.

Also, I am greatly as others are, how fast you fix the glitch. Top notch service too.

***Anyone come cross any mobile substrates we should avoid to that will adversely affect this top notch theme.***
    Last edited by nealh; 08-23-2012 at 02:18 PM.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Thanks for the quick fixes. Just as an FYI, I did try to re-open the system preferences but that did not work.

The theme is so smooth and I love everything that's available to change. The dock size is great and I have made adjustment to the extra available dock icons.
    I realize there are certain things that need to be compromised with any theme.

I love this one, IMHO it offers all the best attributes with almost zero compromise for me. You even have 90 rotation too, amazing.

Also, I am greatly as others are, how fast you fix the glitch. Top notch service too.

***Anyone come cross any mobile substrates we should avoid to that will adversely affect this top notch theme.***
    Yeah I wrote that system preferences fix before trying it out to make sure it worked. But thank you for the compliments. It's always my goal to push the boundaries of what's possible and I believe this theme is no exception.

I'm happy to say that Mountain Lion Ultimatum is, from what I can tell, bug free.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

nealh (08-23-2012)

Thanks

Sometimes when I open finder from the dock my SB crashes. I am also getting this every now and then, the icons are overlapping each other .

Green Apple
    Thanks

Just bought the theme, great job! But you have various things you need to fix. When in launchpad, the little red notifications are on top and in the middle of apps rather than the corner, when you have apps on your desktop they still show through when launch pad is open and launchpad overlays your desktop icons, and lastly you have this annoying blurry gray background that appears behind the apps in launchpad, finder, etc. Also, I would like it if you added the option to have no space for the IOS status bar. Lastly, folders on the desktop and app icons in the spotlight.

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally got a chance to try this theme out. An impressive job as always. I noticed one major issue. The finder window doesn't move in sync with my finger. It tends to move more than my own finger movement. If this was the intent then please ignore. If not, then this will need tweaking. I can record an example later if required as well.

Not sure if I'm the only one with this issue.
    ° ° ° °

Thanks

I noticed that as well

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magellan14 View Post
    Just bought the theme, great job! But you have various things you need to fix. When in launchpad, the little red notifications are on top and in the middle of apps rather than the corner, when you have apps on your desktop they still show through when launch pad is open and launchpad overlays your desktop icons, and lastly you have this annoying blurry gray background that appears behind the apps in launchpad, finder, etc. Also, I would like it if you added the option to have no space for the IOS status bar. Lastly, folders on the desktop and app icons in the spotlight.
    Thanks for bringing these to my attention. I hadn't tested anything with apps pinned on my desktop so I overlooked most of these when testing it for bugs. I'll fix the launchpad overlay asap. The gray background is from using app grids which force the icon shadow onto the apps. The only option would be to delete the icon shadow, but then the custom dock icons would not have any shadows. Unfortunately due to how DreamBoard makes app grids, I can't put app icons in the spotlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    Finally got a chance to try this theme out. An impressive job as always. I noticed one major issue. The finder window doesn't move in sync with my finger. It tends to move more than my own finger movement. If this was the intent then please ignore. If not, then this will need tweaking. I can record an example later if required as well.

Not sure if I'm the only one with this issue.
    It wasn't intended but that was the smoothest I could make the windows move. I not perfect but I like how fast and fluid it moves as is.
    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Sometimes when I open finder from the dock my SB crashes. I am also getting this every now and then, the icons are overlapping each other .

Yeah I recently encountered this problem and I'm looking for a fix. I'm going to fix it and the launchpad issue right away.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Okay I fixed the folder app overlap issue (it turns out when I made the last fix I put a 0 where a 1 should be) and fixed the desktop icons not hiding when tap launchpad or mission control. I also deleted the icon shadow so there aren't any ugly blurry shadows behind the app grids. I was unable to move the badges over for the launchpad and applications folders, it looks like DreamBoard is forcing them to be where they are.

I'll send out the update in a few minutes. Again, if anyone finds anymore bugs please tell me about them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (08-24-2012)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Okay I fixed the folder app overlap issue (it turns out when I made the last fix I put a 0 where a 1 should be) and fixed the desktop icons not hiding when tap launchpad or mission control. I also deleted the icon shadow so there aren't any ugly blurry shadows behind the app grids. I was unable to move the badges over for the launchpad and applications folders, it looks like DreamBoard is forcing them to be where they are.

I'll send out the update in a few minutes. Again, if anyone finds anymore bugs please tell me about them.
    2 Questions:
    1. I read your email for the new update, regarding the icon reset, where is this done? sorry for my ignorance.

2. anyone else finding the status bar does not rotate 90 degrees with the theme? NVM, the update fixed it, I guess it worked just now, first time!

Great work. Wow.

Thanks for the update.

2 Questions:
    1. I read your email for the new update, regarding the icon reset, where is this done? sorry for my ignorance.

2. anyone else finding the status bar does not rotate 90 degrees with the theme? NVM, the update fixed it, I guess it worked just now, first time!

Great work. Wow.

Thanks for the update.
    Rotated 90 degrees with the status bar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Release] Mountain Lion Ultimatum iPad-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345813235.716762.jpg  
    Last edited by nealh; 08-24-2012 at 06:58 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

OK. With the new update if I open Finder viamenus or icon once I am good. Close it and re-open the finder window is empty and if close it the SB crashes.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

2 Questions:

Great work. Wow.

Thanks for the update.

Rotated 90 degrees with the status bar.
    For the icons you need to close out of DreamBoard, then open DreamBoard and tap and hold on Mountain Lion Ultimatum. A pop up will appear with an option to reset. If you tap that it will delete the icon cache so the new ones can be generated.
    OK. With the new update if I open Finder viamenus or icon once I am good. Close it and re-open the finder window is empty and if close it the SB crashes.
    I noticed that opening multiple windows and switching between them also moves some of the side bar folders. I'll look for a fix to both of these issues today.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

nealh (08-24-2012)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I see thx. I just manually deleted the icon cache. Thanks for the follow- up

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Your code was quite a challenge to navigate, but I believe I have something for you before you push your update.
    ° ° ° °

17. The Following User Says Thank You to scarflaire For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (08-24-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quick question - how/where do you change the User name from "User"? Seems like it is stuck on "User"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wonderful, thanx a lot for your theme !

I've got mail to update theme, doing it, erase from cydia and ifile, reset theme but I can't open Application windows
    with the bottom bar...

Thanx

Sorry for my bad english i'm french

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    Quick question - how/where do you change the User name from "User"? Seems like it is stuck on "User"
    Go to Prefrence, system And group, And you can change user name here
    Last edited by Khyentse; 08-24-2012 at 01:56 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can you make the desktop icons smaller (like 60%) so they look more like mac icons would don a desktop and also space them a little closer. Thus, making a more authentic mac look

Thanks

Tim you're the greatest. I've been talking to this girl lately and recently took her iPad haha so now I have to purchase this, I wish I could create these themes like you, great work

22. The Following User Says Thank You to iGamers For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (08-24-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Khyentse View Post
    Go to Prefrence, system And group, And you can change user name here
    You can go there, sure, and you can update what you want. But, it won't stay that way. It returns to "User..."

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    You can go there, sure, and you can update what you want. But, it won't stay that way. It returns to "User..."
    Hmmm. Worked for me ok.

Thanks

You know, I tried to change it over a dozen times, and it wouldn't stick. I just did it again now, and it stuck. Don't know what was going on, or why it took multiple attempts. I did nothing differently - it just finally stayed.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast