+ Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Mountain Lion Ultimatum iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Second this.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Second this.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

You can now purchase it from the link in the first post. You will automatically receive a download link to the .deb file directly after purchase which will download ad-free in mobile safari.

Please report any problems if something arises.

Purchase Mountain Lion Ultimatum here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

No paypal?

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by muden View Post
    No paypal?
    I changed to Google Checkout so you get the download link directly after purchase. Sorry if anyone was dead set on using PayPal, I just want to make the purchasing process as quick and professional as possible.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    You can now purchase it from the link in the first post. You will automatically receive a download link to the .deb file directly after purchase which will download ad-free in mobile safari.

I can't seem to use my iPad and use your store to make the purchase. Dang. I have no way to add anything to the shopping cart.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can you post a video of this theme? Thanks.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Ok. I used my PC and bought and SSH onto my iPad3. Looks great!

Is there a way to edit the dock icons?

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

If ya can't edit them in edit mode. Probably have to change them up in the plist.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    If ya can't edit them in edit mode. Probably have to change them up in the plist.
    I figured that but was hoping he could make this an option later. I really do not want to edit the plist, too many chances for me to screw stuff up. Morons will do that!

OK. I gotta glich. I opened the finder icon and edit a few icons in folders. Then I left this open and then opened system preferences. The system preferences folder went behind the dock. I could not move it or close it. So used SB settings to respring.
    I then opened the finder icon on the dock again and get this now: a runtime error

This is the error message.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Release] Mountain Lion Ultimatum iPad-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345720235.039376.jpg  
    Last edited by nealh; 08-23-2012 at 05:11 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    OK. I gotta glich. I opened the finder icon and edit a few icons in folders. Then I left this open and then opened system preferences. The system preferences folder went behind the dock. I could not move it or close it. So used SB settings to respring.
    I then opened the finder icon on the dock again and get this now: a runtime error

Same problem over here.

Just purchased and installed the theme. Above problem occured two times within half an hour, rebooting the iPad solved so far.

How are the updates of the theme being done when purchased???
    Last edited by zebravink; 08-23-2012 at 05:48 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

My initial impressions after very short usage:
    This is an excellent being with fantastic options. As with any piece of software as multiple users use it little things will pop up. i am sure Tim will work the small issues out.
    I believe at this point it's the best OS X theme out there and I own all of them.

Excellent work Tim, Being last is not always bad.

Wow, the more I tinker, the better this theme gets. So many cool options.

I do not own a mac but the stack fan option allows for 5 apps but the stack grid allows for more. is there a way to see more in the stack fan? I have no idea if I am doing something wrong or just ignorant on how this works. Looks so cool the stack fan.
    Last edited by nealh; 08-23-2012 at 07:08 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

I figured that but was hoping he could make this an option later. I really do not want to edit the plist, too many chances for me to screw stuff up. Morons will do that!

So, I'm going to assume he used DynamicViews to create that view that the button your pressing is calling upon. Whenever you remove a DynamicView DreamBoard does not recognize it as existant until it's reinserted somewhere. For now, until Tim can fix this, just don't use the button or action that caused that.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    So, I'm going to assume he used DynamicViews to create that view that the button your pressing is calling upon. Whenever you remove a DynamicView DreamBoard does not recognize it as existant until it's reinserted somewhere. For now, until Tim can fix this, just don't use the button or action that caused that.
    Thanks

I have found the theme to be unstable. I had to exit of DB and now I cant get the runtime errors to stop. Any icon I hit has aruntime crash.

Bummer

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by antdzn View Post
    Can you post a video of this theme? Thanks.
    I'm working on it.
    Ok. I used my PC and bought and SSH onto my iPad3. Looks great!

Is there a way to edit the dock icons?
    Swipe the dock to the left and you will have room for 11 custom apps. The first row of apps cannot be changed except for the web browser, messaging client, and mail client. Those changes can be done through the Dock window in System Preferences.

Okay, you had System Preferences open which changed the variable that indicates it's open on. When you resprung the variable had been saved but the function I wrote to run when you first load the theme doesn't take the system preferences window into account so it still had the variable set to open but it wasn't actually open. This caused the error because it was trying to perform a function on something that wasn't there. A quick fix would be to open System Preferences again then colse it, but I'll fix the function that runs when you load the theme so it doesn't happen again.
    Quote Originally Posted by zebravink View Post
    Same problem over here.

Just purchased and installed the theme. Above problem occured two times within half an hour, rebooting the iPad solved so far.

I'll email any updates. I am able to update the .deb file without changing the download link so you can use the original link after I announce an update.
    My initial impressions after very short usage:
    This is an excellent being with fantastic options. As with any piece of software as multiple users use it little things will pop up. i am sure Tim will work the small issues out.
    I believe at this point it's the best OS X theme out there and I own all of them.

Excellent work Tim, Being last is not always bad.

Wow, the more I tinker, the better this theme gets. So many cool options.

I do not own a mac but the stack fan option allows for 5 apps but the stack grid allows for more. is there a way to see more in the stack fan? I have no idea if I am doing something wrong or just ignorant on how this works. Looks so cool the stack fan.
    I capped the stack fan at 6 apps and stack grid at 18 so the fan would have the same apps as the first row of the grid. Unfortunately, like on a mac if you want more apps in the stack you need to switch to the grid view.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    Exactly, the dynamic view isn't loaded but DreamBoard thinks it is because of the variable which is causing an error message.

Thanks

I have found the theme to be unstable. I had to exit of DB and now I cant get the runtime errors to stop. Any icon I hit has aruntime crash.

Bummer
    Let me fix the function at load up and it should be error free. I can't believe I overlooked this.

***I updated the file. You can use the old download link but I will send out an email with the link incase you deleted it. Just go to Cydia's installed section and uninstall Mountain Lion Ultimatum then download the new .deb and install it using iFile. Unfortunately you will have to delete the Mountain Lion Ultimatum folder in /DreamBoard before installing the update because it can't overwrite that folder.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

nealh (08-23-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Has the name of the file changed from 1.0?

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    Has the name of the file changed from 1.0?
    The download name is still 1.0 but once installed it will show 1.0.1 if you look at it in Cydia.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

nealh (08-23-2012), tsatryan (08-23-2012)

Thanks

Just purchased this theme and love it! Great job :-)
    Is there a way I could tweak the code to get the finder bar flush with the top of the screen instead of having a slight space between the finder and the screen edge?

[Release] Mountain Lion Ultimatum iPad-desktop.jpg
    Last edited by Telluria; 08-23-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Telluria View Post
    Just purchased this theme and love it! Great job :-)
    Is there a way I could tweak the code to get the finder bar flush with the top of the screen instead of having a slight space between the finder and the screen edge?
    You could do it but you would need to move all of the drop down menus up 20px, the menubar and its shadow up 20px, edit the rotation code so they are all moved up 20px, and edit the window positioning code so the widows can move 20px higher than before. It's a pretty involved change to the code but it's not terribly hard if you know what needs to be changed.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

nealh (08-23-2012), Telluria (08-23-2012)

Thanks

You could do it but you would need to move all of the drop down menus up 20px, the menubar and its shadow up 20px, edit the rotation code so they are all moved up 20px, and edit the window positioning code so the widows can move 20px higher than before. It's a pretty involved change to the code but it's not terribly hard if you know what needs to be changed.
    Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zebravink View Post
    Same problem over here.

After the update works like a charm now, thanks a million. Best theme ever for an iPad.