Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Mountain Lion Ultimatum iPad

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

Idea: Frank, Tim, and I all get together and do a collaborative OS X Mountain Lion theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Magellan14 View Post
    Wow so many amazing themes, why cant you all work together to create a combined perfect theme. I wouldn't mind paying say 5-10 bucks for a perfect theme. You all should get in touch because now its a competition and people are join got buy one rather than the other, etc.
    Hahaha. I'm starting to think the same thing at this point.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to korbyn8495 For This Useful Post:

tsatryan (08-20-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    Idea: Frank, Tim, and I all get together and do a collaborative OS X Mountain Lion theme.

Me and Phat Release the night glow phatbook air keyboard for it!!! Sweet!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

tsatryan (08-20-2012)

do it. that we get the best of all themes rather than having to jump from theme to theme for certain features

The best thing about all 3 is it inspires each of you to push that much harder to make each more unique! In the end, we all win ...

... but agreed that having to switch is a pain in the butt. Based on what we're seeing, it might be that time to combine efforts!

<corny alert> call it the 'Dream Theme' </corny alert>

Mountain Lion Ultimatum will have everything you would expect from a collaboration between OS X Pad and Mountain Lion for iPad and then some, so I don't think a collaboration is necessary at this point. I named it Mountain Lion Ultimatum because I want this to be the final (and best) Mountain Lion theme for the iPad. Trust me, once this is released you won't switch to any other theme.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Mountain Lion Ultimatum will have everything you would expect from a collaboration between OS X Pad and Mountain Lion for iPad and then some, so I don't think a collaboration is necessary at this point. I named it Mountain Lion Ultimatum because I want this to be the final (and best) Mountain Lion theme for the iPad. Trust me, once this is released you won't switch to any other theme.
    We'll see!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to korbyn8495 For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (08-21-2012)

Ok so I bought korbyn's one last week, then thefinga's one yesterday. And now this one is coming out >_<...

Thanks

Now this is the problem... What if there are things we like in other themes which aren't in yours, I like themes which are very close to original OS, OS X Pad has a tiny dock, Korbyn's is awesome with a few things need to be added and things which will be fixed hopefully.
    Last edited by KernelPad; 08-21-2012 at 03:38 AM.

So when's this being released?

We'll see!
    Haha I hope the competition forces us all to take these themes to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    Now this is the problem... What if there are things we like in other themes which aren't in yours, I like themes which are very close to original OS, OS X Pad has a tiny dock, Korbyn's is awesome with a few things need to be added and things which will be fixed hopefully.
    Visually this is as close to Mountain Lion as possible and it functions like OS X more than the other two. The two things that OS X Pad has which this theme will not is the ability to customize the dock color and having a drop down list of apps when you tap on spotlight. If anyone needs those features they should stick with OS X Pad, but if they are looking for the truest OS X experience they should try Mountain Lion Ultimatum.

We'll see!
    Haha I hope the competition forces us all to take these themes to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    Visually this is as close to Mountain Lion as possible and it functions like OS X more than the other two. The two things that OS X Pad has which this theme will not is the ability to customize the dock color and having a drop down list of apps when you tap on spotlight. If anyone needs those features they should stick with OS X Pad, but if they are looking for the truest OS X experience they should try Mountain Lion Ultimatum.

Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    So when's this being released?
    I'm pushing for a release tomorrow but my "days" involve working early into the morning so Thursday morning might be more likely. That being said, I'm two menus away from finishing the core of the theme and then it's just removing any bugs that I find and I will attempt to get rotation by 90 degrees support working.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (08-21-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

90 degree rotation is a pain

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scarflaire For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (08-22-2012), SirTimothy1 (08-22-2012)

Thanks

I'm pushing for a release tomorrow but my "days" involve working early into the morning so Thursday morning might be more likely. That being said, I'm two menus away from finishing the core of the theme and then it's just removing any bugs that I find and I will attempt to get rotation by 90 degrees support working.
    I will argue that point with you. Yours is more like OS X Lion, especially because of the Dashboard. OS X Pad is like Snow Leopard, because of the graphics, and the fact that it doesn't have Dasbhoard. Mine, aside from the fact that it doesn't have a Finder window(s). Mine has the most correct animations, and most correct graphics.

Thanks

I will argue that point with you. Yours is more like OS X Lion, especially because of the Dashboard. OS X Pad is like Snow Leopard, because of the graphics, and the fact that it doesn't have Dasbhoard. Mine, aside from the fact that it doesn't have a Finder window(s). Mine has the most correct animations, and most correct graphics.
    That's why you should all combine and all of us are happy.

Couldn't have proved the point better

when can we get this????

Okay here's what I have left to do for tomorrow: try to get 90 degree rotation working, make a preview image, and put the date in the dock calendar icon. At this point the core of the theme is fully functional and has 180 degree rotation support so if I am unable to get 90 degree rotation working, I can package up what I have done now. I expect to spend a while tomorrow (today I guess since it's 3am here) working on the rotation but if all goes according to plan I will release it before thursday morning.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

nealh (08-22-2012), nik1975 (08-22-2012), nnfdcane (08-22-2012)

Awesome. Money is waiting

90 degree rotation is going much smoother than I anticipated. Definitely expect a release today!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

nealh (08-22-2012), nnfdcane (08-23-2012)

90 degree rotation is going much smoother than I anticipated. Definitely expect a release today!
    Awesome. I cant wait. Please I can i pay now, take the money!

Well. Anymore news?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast