Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aero 2 iPad

Hey scar,
    I have a few questions:
    Is there any anyway to delete apple store apps from within the theme?
    Is there a way to change the screen direction permanently so I don't have to change after every respring?
    Last thing is whenever I respring and click on my user name on the opening screen it goes into safe mode; instead I have to put it to sleep turn it back on to make it work. Is that supposed to happen?

Love this theme though!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Edp811& For This Useful Post:

scarflaire (02-22-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Edp811& View Post
    Is there any anyway to delete apple store apps from within the theme?
    No, unfortunately DreamBoard themes built on plists do not have this ability. You will need to switch back to default SpringBoard to delete apps.

Is there a way to change the screen direction permanently so I don't have to change after every respring?
    Yes, a fix for this is in the works.

Last thing is whenever I respring and click on my user name on the opening screen it goes into safe mode; instead I have to put it to sleep turn it back on to make it work. Is that supposed to happen?
    Yes, the theme lockscreen no longer works on iOS 6. You will have to turn off the display once after respringing, then use the stock "slide to unlock" to access your iPad. Unfortunately there is no fix for this unless DreamBoard gets updated. I will be removing the theme lockscreen in the update as well.

Love this theme though!
    Thanks! I'm pleased to hear that from people. It makes the difficulties and issues I faced while making this theme well worth it.

Hey thanks for the quick reply!
    Is their anyway to add a apps folder on the main screen?

Should we be expecting any thing big in the update or more so bug fixes

Thanks

Hey thanks for the quick reply!
    Is their anyway to add a apps folder on the main screen?

Should we be expecting any thing big in the update or more so bug fixes
    The update will mostly be bug fixes. No one has asked for anything specific. I've been getting mostly "love this theme" emails. There's no way to add folders to the desktop at this time, you're the first person to ask. I'll have to look into this one a bit before I decide how feasible it will be.

Yeah it would be cool if folders could be added. Or maybe another row for apps on the main screen.

Thanks

Yeah it would be cool if folders could be added. Or maybe another row for apps on the main screen.
    I'm actually changing the way wallpapers get refreshed so that you no longer have to tap the desktop. The reason for this is that the app placements prevent tapping on the screen, even if there's no active app present. I can cover the entire desktop with app icons which should satisfy people who like messy desktops :P.

any idea when the update will be released? excited to use the perfect version of this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Edp811& For This Useful Post:

scarflaire (03-01-2013)

Thanks

any idea when the update will be released? excited to use the perfect version of this.
    Still working hard on the iPhone version of this right now. Once that's done I can make the appropriate updates to match everything. Hopefully this weekend I'll have the time to finish it all.

Thanks

Update: I've just finished working on the iPhone theme. iPad fixes coming up next.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to scarflaire For This Useful Post:

2k1 (03-08-2013)

Hi, I have installed the theme Aero 2 ipad, and when i go into dreamboard it is listed as standard, then when i open the theme, it is only in the top left hand corner. If it helps I am running 6.1 on an ipad 2

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hipper78 View Post
    Hi, I have installed the theme Aero 2 ipad, and when i go into dreamboard it is listed as standard, then when i open the theme, it is only in the top left hand corner. If it helps I am running 6.1 on an ipad 2
    The repo who manages the packages uploaded my iPhone update and assigned it to the iPad theme, that's why it's the wrong size right now. If you want to wait a day or two I should be able to finish the actual iPad update and upload that to Cydia.

Default Screen rotation
    Hi, i was wondering if there was a way to rotate the display 180 degrees, as that is the way i would normally hold my ipad. Other than this small issue this theme is great.

Edit: never mind i'm a dumbass, i played a bit more and found it
    Last edited by hipper78; 03-15-2013 at 09:16 PM.

first post!

i signed up to tell scarflaire that this theme is amazing. great job yo. i would love to add folders to the desktop like the guy posted before but i understand why you cant. anyway the theme is brilliant.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ivesdotkom For This Useful Post:

scarflaire (03-24-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ivesdotkom View Post
    first post!

i signed up to tell scarflaire that this theme is amazing. great job yo. i would love to add folders to the desktop like the guy posted before but i understand why you cant. anyway the theme is brilliant.
    Appreciate the compliment. I could probably do that actually. Like I've said before, this was the first time that feature has been requested. Since that was the case there was no need for me to include such a thing in the theme. Keep in mind though that if there are folders on the desktop, it would take up app icon spaces.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234