Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 107

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: SENSES HD iPAD3/2/1 by JimmyL

  1. #61
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Spiteful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sundsvall, Sweden
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    1,014
    Thanked 221 Times in 114 Posts

    Do these folder icons work with the iPad3?
    iPhone4 - Absinthe 2.2.4
    New iPad - Absinthe 2.2.4

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiteful View Post
    Do these folder icons work with the iPad3?
    That's what I'm making them for.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (08-11-2012), Spiteful (08-11-2012)

  4. #63
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Spiteful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sundsvall, Sweden
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    1,014
    Thanked 221 Times in 114 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    That's what I'm making them for.
    Well, in that case. Could I make a few requests?
    iPhone4 - Absinthe 2.2.4
    New iPad - Absinthe 2.2.4

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiteful View Post
    Well, in that case. Could I make a few requests?
    Of course. But I'll have to do them tomorrow. It's just about 4am here and I need to get to bed.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (08-11-2012), Spiteful (08-11-2012)

  7. #65
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Spiteful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sundsvall, Sweden
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    1,014
    Thanked 221 Times in 114 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Of course. But I'll have to do them tomorrow. It's just about 4am here and I need to get to bed.
    Haha, no rush
    It's only 11am here at the moment :P

    And thanks man.

    Apple
    Utilities
    Last edited by Spiteful; 08-11-2012 at 08:01 AM.
    iPhone4 - Absinthe 2.2.4
    New iPad - Absinthe 2.2.4

  8. #66
    That's what I'm talking about. We ever figure out a tight sb weather widget Landscape version for this theme?

  9. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    That's what I'm talking about. We ever figure out a tight sb weather widget Landscape version for this theme?
    Hemp, I'm working on a rotation sb based entirely on oldsters code. It's coming but, Prob won't be finished for another week or two. I'm learning this stuff, so i move slower than all of the big boys on here. But, it does rotate.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (08-11-2012), Spiteful (08-11-2012)

  11. #68
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Spiteful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sundsvall, Sweden
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    1,014
    Thanked 221 Times in 114 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Hemp, I'm working on a rotation sb based entirely on oldsters code. It's coming but, Prob won't be finished for another week or two. I'm learning this stuff, so i move slower than all of the big boys on here. But, it does rotate.
    We are all eagerly waiting
    iPhone4 - Absinthe 2.2.4
    New iPad - Absinthe 2.2.4

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiteful For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (08-11-2012)

  13. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiteful View Post
    Haha, no rush
    It's only 11am here at the moment :P

    And thanks man.

    Apple
    Utilities
    Here ya go bud:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -utilities.png   -apple.png  

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (08-11-2012), Spiteful (08-11-2012)

  15. #70
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Spiteful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sundsvall, Sweden
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    1,014
    Thanked 221 Times in 114 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Here ya go bud:
    Awesome! Thanks bro!

    On a second thought, I might need to request a few more.
    You see, I earlier found a few folder icons located in the theme folder, but I just now realized that the font wasn't the same as the one you used, so..

    If you could make two more I'd be grateful
    Apps and Social

    Thank you
    Last edited by Spiteful; 08-11-2012 at 01:17 PM.
    iPhone4 - Absinthe 2.2.4
    New iPad - Absinthe 2.2.4

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiteful For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (08-11-2012)

  17. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiteful View Post
    Awesome! Thanks bro!

    On a second thought, I might need to request a few more.
    You see, I earlier found a few folder icons located in the theme folder, but I just now realized that the font wasn't the same as the one you used, so..

    If you could make two more I'd be grateful
    Apps and Social

    Thank you
    Here ya go bud And btw, thanks to Rum for the glyph icons I'm using.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -apps.png   -social.png  

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (08-11-2012), Spiteful (08-11-2012)

  19. #72
    Can someone tell me where I could find information on editing the .png files for the rotating photo's?

  20. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by cryptospaz View Post
    Can someone tell me where I could find information on editing the .png files for the rotating photo's?
    If you're referring to the SS SB, the rotating images are numbered 1-5 in the Images folder.

  21. #74
    I have them, What is size of the actual graphic area ?

  22. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by cryptospaz View Post
    I have them, What is size of the actual graphic area ?
    If you download the User PSD's from the first post Jimmy has included a mask to create your own images for the SS.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (08-11-2012), hemptation (08-11-2012), Spiteful (08-12-2012)

  24. #76
    I just need to brush up on my editing, I can't seem to get the masking right.

  25. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by cryptospaz View Post
    I just need to brush up on my editing, I can't seem to get the masking right.
    Put the image you want to use in the layer where it says "Paste your image here"

  26. #78
    I really love the theme and purchased it on Cydia. After installing it on my new iPad it does not look lik the screenshots. The wallpaper didn't change just a few icons are changed is all. I am jail broken on 5.1.1 and it is the New iPad or iPad 3 as it is called. Is there something I need to install to make it work? Thanks for any suggestions, Wayne

  27. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by waynegfx View Post
    I really love the theme and purchased it on Cydia. After installing it on my new iPad it does not look lik the screenshots. The wallpaper didn't change just a few icons are changed is all. I am jail broken on 5.1.1 and it is the New iPad or iPad 3 as it is called. Is there something I need to install to make it work? Thanks for any suggestions, Wayne
    Since all of the icons for this theme need to be made, it's something that is a process to get them all. Feel free to post requests for icons that you need made. You can also enable the SS SB widget in winterboard. Here's a wallpaper to get you started if you want it:

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (08-11-2012), hemptation (08-11-2012), Spiteful (08-12-2012), The_Durben (08-12-2012)

  29. #80
    As per Eric said. Btw a screenshot is best way to describe your problem. Wallpapers are inside extra folder under main theme directory
    Quote Originally Posted by waynegfx View Post
    I really love the theme and purchased it on Cydia. After installing it on my new iPad it does not look lik the screenshots. The wallpaper didn't change just a few icons are changed is all. I am jail broken on 5.1.1 and it is the New iPad or iPad 3 as it is called. Is there something I need to install to make it work? Thanks for any suggestions, Wayne

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (08-12-2012), hemptation (08-12-2012), Spiteful (08-12-2012)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •