+ Reply
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 550

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: SE7EN HD iPAD 3 by JimmyL

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by The_Durben Edit the info.plist in the main theme DockedIconLabels Under it you'll see opacity 0.0 or just 0 (zero) Change that to 1 and Respring Any chance
...
  1. #121
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 49 Times in 33 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Edit the info.plist in the main theme
    DockedIconLabels
    Under it you'll see opacity 0.0 or just 0 (zero)
    Change that to 1 and Respring
    Any chance i can get a taste of your color keyboard theme? Right now color keyboard hd is useless to me until I got a good theme like the one you posted a few pages back

  2. #122
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,144
    Thanks
    6,938
    Thanked 11,794 Times in 2,411 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jgrimberg1979 View Post
    Any chance i can get a taste of your color keyboard theme? Right now color keyboard hd is useless to me until I got a good theme like the one you posted a few pages back
    It's been submitted to cydia, should be live anytime soon

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (06-08-2012)

  4. #123
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 49 Times in 33 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    It's been submitted to cydia, should be live anytime soon
    Sweet thanks Jimmy! Did you get a chance to look at my post a few pages back regarding the theming of activator menus(scrolling)? It's killing me that since activator menus feature came out I haven't been able to figure out how to change the ui of the context menus for activator that have too many shortcuts or events that it reverts to a scrolling table. Any ideas?

  5. #124
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,144
    Thanks
    6,938
    Thanked 11,794 Times in 2,411 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jgrimberg1979 View Post
    Sweet thanks Jimmy! Did you get a chance to look at my post a few pages back regarding the theming of activator menus(scrolling)? It's killing me that since activator menus feature came out I haven't been able to figure out how to change the ui of the context menus for activator that have too many shortcuts or events that it reverts to a scrolling table. Any ideas?
    Will look into that

  6. #125
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    Do you have a screenshot? It says a 1000 words
    I'm sorry, I forgott. Here is the screenshot

    SE7EN HD iPAD 3 by JimmyL-img_0104.png

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dude10 For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (06-08-2012)

  8. #126
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,144
    Thanks
    6,938
    Thanked 11,794 Times in 2,411 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude10 View Post
    I'm sorry, I forgott. Here is the screenshot

    Attachment 589465
    That's weird, kind of different from my iPad... Will post a screenshot later or you can compare to one of the screenshot on first post. My text is dark as black

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (06-08-2012)

  10. #127
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    That's weird, kind of different from my iPad... Will post a screenshot later or you can compare to one of the screenshot on first post. My text is dark as black
    yes, I can see on the first page, that the fontcolor are different, that's why I try to get information of how to change the fontcolor. I've just downloaded and installed. Maybe I can add/change something in the *.plist?

  11. #128
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,144
    Thanks
    6,938
    Thanked 11,794 Times in 2,411 Posts

    the thing is i do not even know that the font colour can be changed do you have any other themed enable in winterboard or any tweak that change text colour installed and used? Anyone else here has the same problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude10 View Post
    yes, I can see on the first page, that the fontcolor are different, that's why I try to get information of how to change the fontcolor. I've just downloaded and installed. Maybe I can add/change something in the *.plist?

  12. #129
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    I have springtomize and bytafont, but non of these apps are active for changing the style for the fonts.


    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    the thing is i do not even know that the font colour can be changed do you have any other themed enable in winterboard or any tweak that change text colour installed and used? Anyone else here has the same problem?
    or maybe in winterboard is something wrong?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dude10 For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (06-08-2012)

  14. #130
    Mudder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,433
    Thanks
    4,571
    Thanked 15,591 Times in 4,087 Posts

    I've just enabled the bookmarks bar and mine is all good
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SE7EN HD iPAD 3 by JimmyL-imageuploadedbymodmyi1339150240.339193.jpg  
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (06-08-2012)

  16. #131
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    the thing is i do not even know that the font colour can be changed do you have any other themed enable in winterboard or any tweak that change text colour installed and used? Anyone else here has the same problem?
    Yes i have the same problem on iPAd 3. I know why this is happening too. If Private Browsing for Safari is checked under Settings-Safari-Privacy-Private Browsing is set to ON. IF private Browsing is set to OFF text will appear correctly.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silver2 For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (06-08-2012), The_Durben (06-08-2012)

  18. #132
    Mudder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,433
    Thanks
    4,571
    Thanked 15,591 Times in 4,087 Posts

    Nice one silver I have just turns it on to clarify and he is spot on
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (06-08-2012)

  20. #133
    Theme Inspector high dB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oldham, Manchester, UK
    Posts
    1,229
    Thanks
    757
    Thanked 2,536 Times in 766 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    That's weird, kind of different from my iPad... Will post a screenshot later or you can compare to one of the screenshot on first post. My text is dark as black
    Don't 4 get if u have private mode on/off in safari has 2 did sets of images on iPad

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to high dB For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (06-08-2012), iphoneniall123 (06-19-2012)

  22. #134
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    wow, you are right. I just change the mode and it looks, how it suppose to look. You are the DUKE ;0).

    Do you know, when you are ready for a Keyboardtheme? or is it already done?

    Quote Originally Posted by high dB View Post
    Don't 4 get if u have private mode on/off in safari has 2 did sets of images on iPad

  23. #135
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,144
    Thanks
    6,938
    Thanked 11,794 Times in 2,411 Posts

    Thanks guys for the quick fix

    @High_dB: thanks man, you reminded me now there are two set of it

    @Dude10: i said it is submitted, depends on the repo manager speed? i seriously considering changing the host of future themes

  24. #136
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,198
    Thanks
    4,260
    Thanked 16,781 Times in 4,022 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude10 View Post
    wow, you are right. I just change the mode and it looks, how it suppose to look. You are the DUKE ;0).

    Do you know, when you are ready for a Keyboardtheme? or is it already done?
    Color keyboard has been submitted to cydia, and should be live soon

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    iphoneniall123 (06-19-2012)

  26. #137
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,144
    Thanks
    6,938
    Thanked 11,794 Times in 2,411 Posts

    been trying to contact modmyi repo, Kyle was traveling so there is a delay, sry guys
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Color keyboard has been submitted to cydia, and should be live soon

  27. #138
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Folders themeing
    Hello folks!
    Wonderful theme, just have a question. I use the SB SS but when i tap on folders it uses my old wallpaper as background when inside the folder. Anyway to go around this so its Se7en theme all the way ? do i make my self clear or screenshot needed? thx in advance!

  28. #139
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,198
    Thanks
    4,260
    Thanked 16,781 Times in 4,022 Posts

    New font today. Call questrial and it's pretty damn clean.

    Pic

  29. #140
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,144
    Thanks
    6,938
    Thanked 11,794 Times in 2,411 Posts

    wow, another weird bug, does it happen to other theme? or only SE7EN?
    Quote Originally Posted by boyal View Post
    Hello folks!
    Wonderful theme, just have a question. I use the SB SS but when i tap on folders it uses my old wallpaper as background when inside the folder. Anyway to go around this so its Se7en theme all the way ? do i make my self clear or screenshot needed? thx in advance!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts