Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SE7EN HD iPAD 3 by JimmyL

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Edit the info.plist in the main theme
    DockedIconLabels
    Under it you'll see opacity 0.0 or just 0 (zero)
    Change that to 1 and Respring
    Any chance i can get a taste of your color keyboard theme? Right now color keyboard hd is useless to me until I got a good theme like the one you posted a few pages back

Quote Originally Posted by jgrimberg1979 View Post
    Any chance i can get a taste of your color keyboard theme? Right now color keyboard hd is useless to me until I got a good theme like the one you posted a few pages back
    It's been submitted to cydia, should be live anytime soon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (06-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    It's been submitted to cydia, should be live anytime soon
    Sweet thanks Jimmy! Did you get a chance to look at my post a few pages back regarding the theming of activator menus(scrolling)? It's killing me that since activator menus feature came out I haven't been able to figure out how to change the ui of the context menus for activator that have too many shortcuts or events that it reverts to a scrolling table. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by jgrimberg1979 View Post
    Sweet thanks Jimmy! Did you get a chance to look at my post a few pages back regarding the theming of activator menus(scrolling)? It's killing me that since activator menus feature came out I haven't been able to figure out how to change the ui of the context menus for activator that have too many shortcuts or events that it reverts to a scrolling table. Any ideas?
    Will look into that

Do you have a screenshot? It says a 1000 words
    I'm sorry, I forgott. Here is the screenshot

-img_0104.png

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dude10 For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Dude10 View Post
    I'm sorry, I forgott. Here is the screenshot

-img_0104.png
    That's weird, kind of different from my iPad... Will post a screenshot later or you can compare to one of the screenshot on first post. My text is dark as black

9. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (06-08-2012)

That's weird, kind of different from my iPad... Will post a screenshot later or you can compare to one of the screenshot on first post. My text is dark as black
    yes, I can see on the first page, that the fontcolor are different, that's why I try to get information of how to change the fontcolor. I've just downloaded and installed. Maybe I can add/change something in the *.plist?

the thing is i do not even know that the font colour can be changed do you have any other themed enable in winterboard or any tweak that change text colour installed and used? Anyone else here has the same problem?
    yes, I can see on the first page, that the fontcolor are different, that's why I try to get information of how to change the fontcolor. I've just downloaded and installed. Maybe I can add/change something in the *.plist?

I have springtomize and bytafont, but non of these apps are active for changing the style for the fonts.

the thing is i do not even know that the font colour can be changed do you have any other themed enable in winterboard or any tweak that change text colour installed and used? Anyone else here has the same problem?
    or maybe in winterboard is something wrong?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dude10 For This Useful Post:

I've just enabled the bookmarks bar and mine is all good
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1339150240.339193.jpg  
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

15. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Yes i have the same problem on iPAd 3. I know why this is happening too. If Private Browsing for Safari is checked under Settings-Safari-Privacy-Private Browsing is set to ON. IF private Browsing is set to OFF text will appear correctly.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silver2 For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-08-2012), The_Durben (06-08-2012)

Nice one silver I have just turns it on to clarify and he is spot on
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

19. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 767 Posts

Don't 4 get if u have private mode on/off in safari has 2 did sets of images on iPad

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to high dB For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-08-2012), iphoneniall123 (06-19-2012)

wow, you are right. I just change the mode and it looks, how it suppose to look. You are the DUKE ;0).

Do you know, when you are ready for a Keyboardtheme? or is it already done?

Quote Originally Posted by high dB View Post
    Don't 4 get if u have private mode on/off in safari has 2 did sets of images on iPad

Thanks guys for the quick fix

@High_dB: thanks man, you reminded me now there are two set of it

@Dude10: i said it is submitted, depends on the repo manager speed? i seriously considering changing the host of future themes

wow, you are right. I just change the mode and it looks, how it suppose to look. You are the DUKE ;0).

Do you know, when you are ready for a Keyboardtheme? or is it already done?
    Color keyboard has been submitted to cydia, and should be live soon

25. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

iphoneniall123 (06-19-2012)

been trying to contact modmyi repo, Kyle was traveling so there is a delay, sry guys
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Color keyboard has been submitted to cydia, and should be live soon

Default Folders themeing
    Hello folks!
    Wonderful theme, just have a question. I use the SB SS but when i tap on folders it uses my old wallpaper as background when inside the folder. Anyway to go around this so its Se7en theme all the way ? do i make my self clear or screenshot needed? thx in advance!

New font today. Call questrial and it's pretty damn clean.

Pic

wow, another weird bug, does it happen to other theme? or only SE7EN?
    Quote Originally Posted by boyal View Post
    Hello folks!
    Wonderful theme, just have a question. I use the SB SS but when i tap on folders it uses my old wallpaper as background when inside the folder. Anyway to go around this so its Se7en theme all the way ? do i make my self clear or screenshot needed? thx in advance!

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 ... LastLast