Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SE7EN HD iPAD 3 by JimmyL

Jimmy

I just bought the theme and I got to say, I love it. A couple of requests.
    - is there any way to theme activator menus that have enough items that make the menu a scrollable menu like in the attached picture? This is something that I have yet to be themed by anyone on an iPad or iPhone. For some reason the scrolling menu has never been themed, and every theme creator that I have asked doesn't seem to have an answer or solution. It's the worst on the iPhone because any more than 6 items in an activator menu cause the menu to become a scrolling menu. at least on the iPad you can have a lot more that are fully themed. Anyways if you could take a look at this it would be huge! I would definitely donate if a solution was found.
    - is there an chance of getting a se7en color keyboard theme for iPad?

Thanks! And great job on the theme!

Here is a picture of the unthemed scrolling activator menu
    [IMG][IMG=http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3687/img0234.png][/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Here is a picture of the themed activator menu (non-scrolling)
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img0234.png   -img0243h.png  
    Last edited by jgrimberg1979; 06-06-2012 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Pictures didnt upload

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jgrimberg1979 For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-06-2012)

Thanks

Bump
    Theme is now live

Awesome theme bro. Very sleek and professional
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1339031479.311759.jpg  
    Last edited by mmaboi21; 06-06-2012 at 08:11 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mmaboi21 For This Useful Post:

Jimmy,

Can you please provide instructions as to how we can make the theme look like this (right picture):

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/8755/42729870.jpg

i.e. (small social network icons and their location -- all the tweaks needed to replicate that), and of course THE WALLPAPER. I purchased the theme hoping to replicate this wonderful peace of art! Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by jgrimberg1979 View Post

Jimmy

I just bought the theme and I got to say, I love it. A couple of requests.
    - is there any way to theme activator menus that have enough items that make the menu a scrollable menu like in the attached picture? This is something that I have yet to be themed by anyone on an iPad or iPhone. For some reason the scrolling menu has never been themed, and every theme creator that I have asked doesn't seem to have an answer or solution. It's the worst on the iPhone because any more than 6 items in an activator menu cause the menu to become a scrolling menu. at least on the iPad you can have a lot more that are fully themed. Anyways if you could take a look at this it would be huge! I would definitely donate if a solution was found.
    - is there an chance of getting a se7en color keyboard theme for iPad?

Thanks! And great job on the theme!
    I think there is a chance for a color keyboard

Just give Jimmy some time. This iPad theming is new to him and he knocked this out in literally like a week so far. I'm sure it will get better.

GPS Round weather iPad lock.
    Thanks to Pinoy for the original weather images. I'd like to redo these images and make them a bit bigger but the overall size doesn't lose clarity. Need a myLocation text file in documents. Go to the GPS weather thread on page 59 for a simple way to just add the text file or go to page 70 for another way by rasputin which involves a simple install and running of a web page. Rasputins way will also allow for updating if you move cities by simply refreshing the web page.

Screen

Download: Durben_Round_WeatherGPS.rar

The slider bundle I think in the upload above only has the HD named images. This is not an issue if you run it under the SE7EN iPad theme if you are on an iPad 2.

I also have a version with an analog clock on the frame for the weather pics but want to rework some things in it before I put that out.

There's a config.js inside for c or f temp and a few language options as well.

Anyway, enjoy y'all
    Last edited by The_Durben; 06-06-2012 at 08:45 PM.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

-join- (06-07-2012), .:JimmyL:. (06-06-2012), cuzin (06-09-2012), dakkota (06-07-2012), hemptation (06-07-2012), iphoneniall123 (06-18-2012), jawonder (06-06-2012), RippedThemer (06-20-2012), SkyGuy5 (06-06-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post

Just give Jimmy some time. This iPad theming is new to him and he knocked this out in literally like a week so far. I'm sure it will get better.

Thanks to Pinoy for the original weather images. I'd like to redo these images and make them a bit bigger but the overall size doesn't lose clarity. Need a myLocation text file in documents. Go to the GPS weather thread on page 59 for a simple way to just add the text file or go to page 70 for another way by rasputin which involves a simple install and running of a web page. Rasputins way will also allow for updating if you move cities by simply refreshing the web page.

Screen

The slider bundle I think in the upload above only has the HD named images. This is not an issue if you run it under the SE7EN iPad theme if you are on an iPad 2.

I also have a version with an analog clock on the frame for the weather pics but want to rework some things in it before I put that out.

Anyway, enjoy y'all
    Damn, Durben. Have a few tabs open in safari, dude.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-06-2012), hemptation (06-07-2012), iphoneniall123 (06-18-2012), The_Durben (06-06-2012)

Durben you rock you rock! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kwondra34 For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (06-06-2012)

Will that lock rotate, Durben?

Quote Originally Posted by kwondra34 View Post
    Jimmy,

Can you please provide instructions as to how we can make the theme look like this (right picture):

i.e. (small social network icons and their location -- all the tweaks needed to replicate that), and of course THE WALLPAPER. I purchased the theme hoping to replicate this wonderful peace of art! Please help!
    I'm not familiar with the tweak Jim's got on that screenshot to get the small icons. I'll ask him via email.
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 06-06-2012 at 08:50 PM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-06-2012), hemptation (06-07-2012), The_Durben (06-06-2012)

Durben, where do I set the yahoo weather code. I checked for var locale but don't see it. Please advise. and THANSK.

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by mamajaay View Post
    will that lock rotate, durben?

I'm not familiar with the tweak jim's got on that screenshot to get the small icons. I'll ask him via email.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kwondra34 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Damn, Durben. Have a few tabs open in safari, dude.
    Lol yeah a few. Closed like 5 before that....

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Will that lock rotate, Durben?

I'm not familiar with the tweak Jim's got on that screenshot to get the small icons. I'll ask him via email.
    No it's just portrait. You can't rotate widgets that size
    Only smaller widgets will work like that

Durben, where do I set the yahoo weather code. I checked for var locale but don't see it. Please advise. and THANSK.

Thank you!
    It's a GPS weather lock. Will work with the MyLocation app when it gets updated but for now go here and read this post
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6473927
    Last edited by The_Durben; 06-06-2012 at 09:03 PM.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

-join- (06-07-2012), .:JimmyL:. (06-06-2012), hemptation (06-07-2012), iphoneniall123 (06-18-2012)

Durben,

Does that weather lockscreen widget (which ROCKS) work by location code or does it detect automatically with location services / time zone auto detection?

If the former, how might I set it

THANK YOU

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kwondra34 For This Useful Post:

Durben,

Does that weather lockscreen widget (which ROCKS) work by location code or does it detect automatically with location services / time zone auto detection?

If the former, how might I set it

THANK YOU
    Click the link I posted above your post. It explains there what to do

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-06-2012), hemptation (06-07-2012), iphoneniall123 (06-18-2012)

Durben.. I want that color keyboad bad!!!!

Lol soon enough I think. Jimmy will sort something out I'm sure.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Hi, the small icon is the NCSettings, and with DASHBOARD X installed, you can drag them into springboard.
    if you got my theme SE7EN HD/SD, NCSettings is themed and on cydia too
    The wallpapers are included in the maintheme folder, jus need to open it through iFILE, save it to photos and set wallpapers from there. The picture u posted is the LS and SB widgets, which are live on cydia too!
    All screenshots i posted are 100% real, non of them are falsified
    Jimmy,

submitting the keyboard to cydia right now, pls be patient, it's just a coded CK for temporary use before i can find a way to fully theme it using Graphical method, so pls stay tuned
    you home yet bro? will send you the PSD real quick
    Lol soon enough I think. Jimmy will sort something out I'm sure.
    Last edited by .:JimmyL:.; 06-06-2012 at 09:30 PM.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

hemptation (06-07-2012), iphoneniall123 (06-18-2012), The_Durben (06-06-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 Times in 1,116 Posts

Screen

There's a config.js inside for c or f temp and a few language options as well.

Anyway, enjoy y'all
    Got this up and running, very nice, thanks.

This Theme is HOT!!! , can't wait for home screen widgets.

Does the SBSettings and the SB SS in Cydia work for the iPad 3 .
    Last edited by jawonder; 06-06-2012 at 09:59 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (06-06-2012)

yes, the iPAD SB SS is made for ipad3, SBSEttings works on all devices
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post

30. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (06-06-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 Times in 1,116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    yes, the iPAD SB SS is made for ipad3, SBSEttings works on all devices
    Yeah i got the SB SS going but the SBSettings i'm getting an error when i try to download it.

already ask the repo manager to link those packages over to the ipad one. btw if you have my SE7EN HD/SD then you should not have problem downloading it and transfer them over
    Yeah i got the SB SS going but the SBSettings i'm getting an error when i try to download it.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

hemptation (06-07-2012), The_Durben (06-07-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    Hi, the small icon is the NCSettings, and with DASHBOARD X installed, you can drag them into springboard.
    if you got my theme SE7EN HD/SD, NCSettings is themed and on cydia too
    The wallpapers are included in the maintheme folder, jus need to open it through iFILE, save it to photos and set wallpapers from there. The picture u posted is the LS and SB widgets, which are live on cydia too!
    All screenshots i posted are 100% real, non of them are falsified

submitting the keyboard to cydia right now, pls be patient, it's just a coded CK for temporary use before i can find a way to fully theme it using Graphical method, so pls stay tuned

you home yet bro? will send you the PSD real quick
    Yeah I'm home man. Just relaxing with my girl for the night.
    Hope you're good my man. And great job on this theme. I love it on the iPad.

Thanks

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-06-2012), hemptation (06-07-2012)

enjoy yourself man she should have missed you loads

More to come bro, after finishing the inferno for iphone, will work on SE DARK for ipad
    finallizing on the ipad2/1 version now, and will submit to cydia
    Yeah I'm home man. Just relaxing with my girl for the night.
    Hope you're good my man. And great job on this theme. I love it on the iPad.

Thanks

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

hemptation (06-07-2012), SkyGuy5 (06-06-2012), The_Durben (06-07-2012)

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast