+ Reply
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 550

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: SE7EN HD iPAD 3 by JimmyL

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I know protube got updated recently and they changed the icon names. I think u need to rename it icon72.png
...
  1. #521

  2. #522
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Theme problems
    Im a newbie to ipad and winterbaord. Im using the sd theme on my iPad 2 and I donated, but after installing all I get is the theme in winterboard but no other flavors like that amazing cube lockscreen. And no home page background. My icons also don't wrap around on the home page, like in the cool screenshots? What am I doing wrong?

  3. #523
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,940
    Thanks
    6,501
    Thanked 10,926 Times in 2,233 Posts

    1. The lock screen just like the springboard mod (SB SS) is a separated theme named Se7en iPad LS. U can download it from cydia then enable in winterboard.
    2. Wallpapers are included in the main theme, u need to use iFile, navigate to library/themes.xxxxx/se7en iPad.theme then save them into Photos and set wallpaper from Settings/Photos
    3. In order for u to have icon in any position you want, then u need a tweak named GridLock, a paid tweak on Cydia

    Gluck
    Jim
    Quote Originally Posted by Vejur9000 View Post
    Im a newbie to ipad and winterbaord. Im using the sd theme on my iPad 2 and I donated, but after installing all I get is the theme in winterboard but no other flavors like that amazing cube lockscreen. And no home page background. My icons also don't wrap around on the home page, like in the cool screenshots? What am I doing wrong?

  4. #524
    iPhone? More like MyPhone *-*hihihehe*-*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Huntington Beach
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    Not all of my icons are themed. Should I use the program WinSCP to fix them?

  5. #525

  6. #526
    iPhone? More like MyPhone *-*hihihehe*-*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Huntington Beach
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    Any screenshot to describe your problem mate?
    Sure Jimmy

    SE7EN HD iPAD 3 by JimmyL-photo-1-.pngSE7EN HD iPAD 3 by JimmyL-photo.png

  7. #527

  8. #528
    iPhone? More like MyPhone *-*hihihehe*-*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Huntington Beach
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    wow it's impossible to have that many icons unthemed...

    which device and ios are you on mate?
    iPad 3 iOS 5.1.1

  9. #529
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,940
    Thanks
    6,501
    Thanked 10,926 Times in 2,233 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by *-*hihihehe*-* View Post
    iPad 3 iOS 5.1.1
    Then im pretty sure the problem is on your side. I created this themed base on my ipad 3 and as you know its only jailbroken on 5.1.1

    Any screenshot on your winterboard selection page? Does it happen to other themes too?

  10. #530
    iPhone? More like MyPhone *-*hihihehe*-*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Huntington Beach
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Screen Shots
    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    Then im pretty sure the problem is on your side. I created this themed base on my ipad 3 and as you know its only jailbroken on 5.1.1

    Any screenshot on your winterboard selection page? Does it happen to other themes too?

    Of course, mine is Jailbroken, did it myself. You could see Cydia icon there. Maybe this time you will be convinced.

    SE7EN HD iPAD 3 by JimmyL-photo-2-.pngSE7EN HD iPAD 3 by JimmyL-photo-4-.pngSE7EN HD iPAD 3 by JimmyL-photo-5-.pngSE7EN HD iPAD 3 by JimmyL-photo-3-.png

  11. #531

  12. #532
    What's Jailbreak? Atari.2600's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    modmyi.com
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I have this theme on a iPad 3, 5.1.1 IOS - works perfectly.. ALL icons themed,something I really like about it.. Money well spent!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Atari.2600 For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (10-21-2012)

  14. #533

  15. #534
    iPhone? More like MyPhone *-*hihihehe*-*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Huntington Beach
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Atari.2600 View Post
    I have this theme on a iPad 3, 5.1.1 IOS - works perfectly.. ALL icons themed,something I really like about it.. Money well spent!
    Can you provide the picture(s)?

    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    thanks and i guess he is gone
    I'm not gone, I'm still here man. Anyway, I went back and checked, I installed the wrong theme. I'm okay now: "Se7en HD iPAD3", that is what I should have installed.

    Running both, Se7en HD SE Dark v1.3 & Se7en HD iPAD3 ... I'm okay now. Will post shots later today.
    Last edited by *-*hihihehe*-*; 10-23-2012 at 05:04 PM.

  16. #535
    What's Jailbreak? Atari.2600's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    modmyi.com
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Code:
    http://i47.tinypic.com/w6sacw.png
    http://i48.tinypic.com/qovwas.png
    Only icon that isnt themed is protube because they renamed the icon recently.. I have been to lazy to change the icon name.

    Regards,
    Atari
    Last edited by Atari.2600; 10-24-2012 at 09:05 PM.

  17. #536
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Any chance that we may see a version of this for the iPad 4? You have no idea what I'd give to see that special edition dark theme on my new iPad...

  18. #537
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,940
    Thanks
    6,501
    Thanked 10,926 Times in 2,233 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaPhoenix View Post
    Any chance that we may see a version of this for the iPad 4? You have no idea what I'd give to see that special edition dark theme on my new iPad...
    I do not own an ipad 4 but i bet it is mostly like ipad 3. So se7en ipad hd would be compatible. But it is not fully on 6.1 yet

  19. #538
    iPhone? More like MyPhone erwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 23 Times in 14 Posts

    Can someone please HELP me? My Mobiletimer app ios 6 for Ipad crashed.... please send me the icon and infoplist?!?!!??? Thanx, ladies & gentlemen!!!!

  20. #539
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    I do not own an ipad 4 but i bet it is mostly like ipad 3. So se7en ipad hd would be compatible. But it is not fully on 6.1 yet
    Yeah, I own an iPad 4 running version 6.0 of the firmware... yet Cydia will not allow me to download your themes, saying that they are not certified for my device. Any way that I could help with that? I'd love to test 'em for for you!

  21. #540
    iPhone? More like MyPhone erwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 23 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by erwine View Post
    Can someone please HELP me? My Mobiletimer app ios 6 for Ipad crashed.... please send me the icon and infoplist?!?!!??? Thanx, ladies & gentlemen!!!!
    Anyone please...?

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts