Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SE7EN HD iPAD 3 by JimmyL

Jimmy did them guys get the widget sorted? Also how will nav work because if using widgets you can't have summer board mode on?
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-09-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,490 Times in 1,247 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by high dB View Post
    Read the writing in red clearly says trying to over write a image that is used by CK hd jim did u name ur background image 4 CK the same as default 1s if so then the package will never let any1 install it they will get that error
    Just add seven to the start or end of image names can't overwrite ordinal 1s via deb files
    I got those errors too but the Keyboard installed ok.

yep, pretty much you cant use with widget at the same time? unless you wanna convert them to perpagehtml? another better solution is iWidgets i dont like perpagehtml much, coz it slow down the device a lot IMHO
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Jimmy did them guys get the widget sorted? Also how will nav work because if using widgets you can't have summer board mode on?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

hemptation (06-09-2012)

That's easy enough todo what about a lock screen widget tho that will mess up won't it?

Summer board mode doesn't seem to effect ls which is good as like you say perpage or iwidgets is easy enough todo
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 06-09-2012 at 09:32 AM.

iNAV also has many version of it, I do know a way that you do not really need to use Summerboard, how about that? ofcourse there are always trade off though
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    That's easy enough todo what about a lock screen widget tho that will mess up won't it?

Summer board mode doesn't seem to effect ls which is good as like you say perpage or iwidgets is easy enough todo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

hemptation (06-09-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djstudiant View Post
    How i change those icons..?

hey... How do i rename those icons to change it..? Please...
    We need Foldericons app for the Folder right ?. Sorry was quoting The_Durban about the folder icons he posted.
    Last edited by jawonder; 06-09-2012 at 09:38 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (06-09-2012)

I think the best way is to use summer board mode as it will work as the iPhone version does perpage widgets are just as easy to make as normal ones so there isn't any problems there is people want them

Thanks

Something crazy is going on in Cydia since i downloaded the Color Keyboard , everytime i try to download anything from Cydia it adds Color Keyboard to the download and i'm getting an error and everytime i respring or reboot my iPad the Keyboard goes back to stock i have recheck in Settings/Color Keyboard and respring

suggest you to use SSH or ifile copy the CK folder to another directory, use Cydia to uninstall that CK package, then use ifile to copy the CK u saved earlier on over
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Something crazy is going on in Cydia since i downloaded the Color Keyboard , everytime i try to download anything from Cydia it adds Color Keyboard to the download and i'm getting an error and everytime i respring or reboot my iPad the Keyboard goes back to stock i have recheck in Settings/Color Keyboard and respring

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

hemptation (06-09-2012), The_Durben (06-09-2012)

Folder Requests

*These are probably all I will do today. In total there are about 23 folders. If one is not what you have named, you can always rename your folder :P
    I know...some are not the best

The text on the entertainment icon from yesterday is messed up a bit.
    This ones better

Last edited by The_Durben; 06-09-2012 at 12:45 PM.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-09-2012), cdrwinston (06-19-2012), cuzin (06-10-2012), fdw1 (06-09-2012), hemptation (06-09-2012), iphoneniall123 (06-19-2012), jawonder (06-09-2012), kimvy (06-10-2012), m153ry (12-14-2012), mtnguy321 (06-13-2012), tsatryan (06-09-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Folder Requests

*These are probably all I will do today. In total there are about 23 folders. If one is not what you have named, you can always rename your folder :P
    I know...some are not the best

The text on the entertainment icon from yesterday is messed up a bit.
    This ones better

Thanks, Durben

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

hemptation (06-09-2012), The_Durben (06-09-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, Durben! Fantastic! Thanks!

You know, here's a thought - I know you said you can't post a psd file for the folder icon, but what about posting a jpg of a folder icon with no pic on the top, and no words on the bottom. That way, anyone could simply open it in PS and add what they want, and it won't compromise sharing a psd.

Quick question - where is the best place to put the IntelliscreenX and MyLocation icons so the theme pics them up?
    Last edited by tsatryan; 06-09-2012 at 12:51 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to tsatryan For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (06-09-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    Wow, Durben! Fantastic! Thanks!

You know, here's a thought - I know you said you can't post a psd file for the folder icon, but what about posting a jpg of a folder icon with no pic on the top, and no words on the bottom. That way, anyone could simply open it in PS and add what they want, and it won't compromise sharing a psd.

Quick question - where is the best place to put the IntelliscreenX and MyLocation icons so the theme pics them up?
    I'll post one later and a psd for the text only. The font is standard Verdana in PS so it should be easy to use.
    I'll also post a psd for the symbol style.

MyLocation.app (put in Folders)
    Icon 114x114.png

IntelliscreenX.app (put in Folders)
    Icon [email protected]

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-09-2012), hemptation (06-09-2012), tsatryan (06-09-2012)

Thanks

Fantastic. Thanks so much. Again, If I can ever help in any way, let me know.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to tsatryan For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (06-09-2012)

Fantastic. Thanks so much. Again, If I can ever help in any way, let me know.
    No worries

As for help, I'm pretty good at getting around themes, icons, locks ect. But I'm sure there will be others asking things.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-09-2012)

Thanks

Is there a way to disable or change the alert sound for Facebook notifications? I think it is in this theme - it sounds like a microwave beeping and a baby crying, and every time it goes off, my dog about has a seizure!

Is there a way to disable or change the alert sound for Facebook notifications? I think it is in this theme - it sounds like a microwave beeping and a baby crying, and every time it goes off, my dog about has a seizure!
    In UISounds in the theme it's the Voicemail.caf
    That is also used for notification. Rename it or delete it and it will use the stock sound

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-09-2012), hemptation (06-09-2012), tsatryan (06-19-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by fdw1 View Post
    no its not just you i have had the same issue., I have read that theipad 3 has had batery issues which lead to other issues. I thought it was the jb but after further invetigation its all users no jb included. I have left my ipad 3 on the charger all night has gotten a full charge. didnt notice until i installed the sb that came with this theme. IT'S NOT THE THEME .. Actually, the difficulty isn't with the iPad, but with the USB port: It's not supplying enough juice. The ports built into most desktops, laptops, and even powered USB hubs don't generate the 10 watts necessary to charge an iPad's battery, which is why the ĎNot Charging' message appears over the battery indicator. That's a definite bummer, as it means you can't use, say, your laptop to recharge your iPad on the road. Most of the test results state that this battery-not-charging issue is due to the fact that the new iPad needs more power to run the A5X processor, Retina display, and quad core graphics when playing a graphic intensive game. The 10w charger doesnít provide enough energy to charge that huge battery, thus leading to the problem In fact, Apple recommends finding an AC outlet and using the bundled 10-watt power adapter. As The Next Web notes, if Apple were to supply a higher rated charger with the new iPad, then the issue may be solved. If you didnít know, the new iPadís battery is 70% larger than that of the iPad 2! So, perhaps it needs a bigger and more powerful charger! Technically speaking, the new iPad could be consuming more power than what the 10w adapter can supply "http://www.ijailbreak.com/ipad/the-new-ipad-charging-issues/" iN SAYING THIS the theme and crapple and their bs is an issue so please keep this in mind guys all we can do is bare with it. aFTER THE WORK jIMMY PUT INTO THIS THEME AND OTHERS AS WELL I AM NOT TAKING MINE BACK BUT HOUSTON we HAVE ISSUES..STILL GREAT THEME
    I must not understand the context of this. My issues have nothing to do with charging. I can pick the iPad up, wake it with the home button and sometimes the lock screen takes awhile to appear or it appears as a multicolored mess for a few seconds. It's almost like when looking at a 2048x2048 wallpaper where the device sometimes takes a few extra seconds for the wallpaper to come into focus.

Folder Icon PSD

FolderIconDB.rar

Quote Originally Posted by Y2HBK View Post
    I must not understand the context of this. My issues have nothing to do with charging. I can pick the iPad up, wake it with the home button and sometimes the lock screen takes awhile to appear or it appears as a multicolored mess for a few seconds. It's almost like when looking at a 2048x2048 wallpaper where the device sometimes takes a few extra seconds for the wallpaper to come into focus.
    Thats a normal part of the jailbreak using a lockscreen in winterboard. It takes a bit to load. Theres nothing wrong with your ipad

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-09-2012), tsatryan (06-09-2012), Y2HBK (06-09-2012)

Thanks

Should a folder be made with both app names and then put in image in the folder ?, example - Folder name - Intelliscreenx.app and Mylocation.app - reason i ask i look in the Theme folder and i don't see any of those two apps and i have them installed.

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast