Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 390

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS X Mountain Lion for iPad

  1. #121
    Thumbs down What to do
    Hi There guys it's my first ever post and wondered if you could help I'm useing dreamboard running mac osx but cydiasoftkiss version and wondered how much better this version is the one I'm using at the moment I often have to restart as it causes a lot of my apps to crash and not to much of it really works that well I really like the look of this theam but is it much better than the one I'm already useing sorry if I have gone on lol but I don't want to spend any money if it's not going to be much better than the one I already have

  2. #122
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbuckley View Post
    Hi There guys it's my first ever post and wondered if you could help I'm useing dreamboard running mac osx but cydiasoftkiss version and wondered how much better this version is the one I'm using at the moment I often have to restart as it causes a lot of my apps to crash and not to much of it really works that well I really like the look of this theam but is it much better than the one I'm already useing sorry if I have gone on lol but I don't want to spend any money if it's not going to be much better than the one I already have
    There might be a little bit of bias involved . But thus far, it's the best and most solid OS X DreamBoard theme out. Here, how about we do this: If you honestly don't think it's any better than the other OS X themes, I'll give you your money back.

    Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    Just donated. If you would like any help with this theme, just ask ;-)
    Awesome . Will definitely let you know if I could use a hand!
    Last edited by korbyn8495; 08-09-2012 at 03:35 PM.

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to korbyn8495 For This Useful Post:

    Bbuckley (08-09-2012)

  4. #123
    Lol that's fair enough I can understand that I'm not sure if to buy the beta or to wait for the full version do you have any idea how long it will be befor the full ones ready

  5. #124
    My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    713
    Thanks
    352
    Thanked 378 Times in 193 Posts

    Self promotion is fine. I always make it a point not to compare or single out any other themes.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to scarflaire For This Useful Post:

    korbyn8495 (08-09-2012)

  7. #125
    iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 194 Times in 107 Posts

    That's true.. So I will give the feedback! I have also used Softkiss's theme and there is many differences.

    These are the features of Korbyn's OS X theme.

    1. Animation
    2. Tile game widget
    3. Removable and add able widgets
    4. Translucent menubar
    5. Real proper menubar
    6. DualBoot Dock
    7. Edit dock icons
    8. Stacks original animation
    9. Larger dock
    10. Time on menubar
    11. Retina Display compatible
    12. I am making a keyboard for this theme
    13. HD with name wallpapers
    14. System preferences from the mac
    15. Login details and a dock resizer coming soon
    16. Millions of more I haven't mentioned.

  8. #126
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbuckley View Post
    Lol that's fair enough I can understand that I'm not sure if to buy the beta or to wait for the full version do you have any idea how long it will be befor the full ones ready
    Hopefully a couple more days for the full. That will include the setup screens, the user picture selector, amongst other things.

    Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    Self promotion is fine. I always make it a point not to compare or single out any other themes.
    That sounds like a good philosophy (for lack of a better word ) to me!

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  9. #127
    Nice one that sounds like a fair deal I really like this theam and from what I have Seen of yours it looks smooth and clean

  10. #128
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    That's true.. So I will give the feedback! I have also used Softkiss's theme and there is many differences.

    These are the features of Korbyn's OS X theme.

    1. Animation
    2. Tile game widget
    3. Removable and add able widgets
    4. Translucent menubar
    5. Real proper menubar
    6. DualBoot Dock
    7. Edit dock icons
    8. Stacks original animation
    9. Larger dock
    10. Time on menubar
    11. Retina Display compatible
    12. I am making a keyboard for this theme
    13. HD with name wallpapers
    14. System preferences from the mac
    15. Login details and a dock resizer coming soon
    16. Millions of more I haven't mentioned.
    What he said ^ xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbuckley View Post
    Nice one that sounds like a fair deal I really like this theam and from what I have Seen of yours it looks smooth and clean
    I can vouch for that, it really is!

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  11. #129
    If I donate from my iPad can I download it directly or do I need to do it via a computer and ssh it

  12. #130
    iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 194 Times in 107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbuckley View Post
    If I donate from my iPad can I download it directly or do I need to do it via a computer and ssh it
    I downloaded it, directly from my iPad.. You will get an email with the link.. Open it with safari and download it.. It will open a new tab and it will say "open in file" then do your stuff.

  13. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    What he said ^ xD



    I can vouch for that, it really is!
    Pretty please...FLIP ROTATION

  14. #132
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbuckley View Post
    If I donate from my iPad can I download it directly or do I need to do it via a computer and ssh it
    You'll need iFile so you can put it in the right place

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Pretty please...FLIP ROTATION
    Official release!

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  15. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    You'll need iFile so you can put it in the right place



    Official release!
    Thank You!!!!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

    korbyn8495 (08-09-2012)

  17. #134
    Nice one . One more thing tho if I buy the beta will I have to buy the full version when it comes out or will it come as an update

    Hey guys sorry to keep bugging but I have never done this befor how do I donate I tapped the email address on one of the previous pages and it just opens up a new email what am I supposed to do

    Money sent can't wait to get my theam
    Last edited by Bbuckley; 08-09-2012 at 05:12 PM.

  18. #135
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbuckley View Post
    Nice one . One more thing tho if I buy the beta will I have to buy the full version when it comes out or will it come as an update

    Hey guys sorry to keep bugging but I have never done this befor how do I donate I tapped the email address on one of the previous pages and it just opens up a new email what am I supposed to do

    Money sent can't wait to get my theam
    Yup, once you pay for the theme, you get all future updates free! Everyone who donated here will get the theme added to their account once it hits Cydia! I sent you the theme a few minutes ago

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  19. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    That's true.. So I will give the feedback! I have also used Softkiss's theme and there is many differences.

    These are the features of Korbyn's OS X theme.

    1. Animation
    2. Tile game widget
    3. Removable and add able widgets
    4. Translucent menubar
    5. Real proper menubar
    6. DualBoot Dock
    7. Edit dock icons
    8. Stacks original animation
    9. Larger dock
    10. Time on menubar
    11. Retina Display compatible
    12. I am making a keyboard for this theme
    13. HD with name wallpapers
    14. System preferences from the mac
    15. Login details and a dock resizer coming soon
    16. Millions of more I haven't mentioned.
    Can I get a #12, with a side of "hurry up"?

    Also, I have all 3 of the current OS X DB themes, and they all offer something a bit different. Depends on preference. This one compares favorably to the others already (which are finished products - albeit still updated regularly, at least one of them is) and it's still in original Beta. That should tell you something.
    Last edited by ChicagoV; 08-09-2012 at 05:42 PM.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

  20. #137
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    Can I get a #12, with a side of "hurry up"?

    Also, I have all 3 of the current OS X DB themes, and they all offer something a bit different. Depends on preference. This one compares favorably to the others already (which are finished products - albeit still updated regularly, at least one of them is) and it's still in original Beta. That should tell you something.
    I'll have what he's having .

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  21. #138
    Nice one got the theam took ages to download crap Internet lol works really well and looks ace but one major problem I don't know if it's cos of me only having a 1st gen iPad but the theam seams to use a lot of ram it only leaves me with about 10 to 15 spare ram and every time I try to open an app my iPad resprings is this my iPad not having enough ram in the first place or have I gone wrong some where any ideas on how I could fix the problem are welcome

  22. #139
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbuckley View Post
    Nice one got the theam took ages to download crap Internet lol works really well and looks ace but one major problem I don't know if it's cos of me only having a 1st gen iPad but the theam seams to use a lot of ram it only leaves me with about 10 to 15 spare ram and every time I try to open an app my iPad resprings is this my iPad not having enough ram in the first place or have I gone wrong some where any ideas on how I could fix the problem are welcome
    It may be the RAM usage of the theme, it's a tad hefty there, but I'm also working on that. I noticed that on my buddy's iPad 1st gen.

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  23. #140
    Ok nice one like I said the theams ace a lot better than the cydiasoftkiss one I'll wait till the full version comes out hopefully it won't use so much ram any tips on freeing up any ram in the mean time I really want to use the theam

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •