+ Reply
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS X Mountain Lion for iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I have tried this theme on my iPad 1, however I just go into a boot loop when installed, even if I don't apply it, and I have to force
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have tried this theme on my iPad 1, however I just go into a boot loop when installed, even if I don't apply it, and I have to force restart until I get into safe mode so I can uninstall it =/

Any suggestions?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I downloaded this theme from the themeit app. It installed no bother but it crashes my iPad once I try to run it and I get stuck in a boot loop. It's an iPad 1st gen running iOS 5.1.1

Any fix for this coming out. I'd love to use this theme as it looks completely amazing.

iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

Why has this stopped, kinda slow now.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can't get this to work on original iPad. It never loads and iPad gets stuck in boot. Any uggestions?
    Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

So, I'm aware that this thread has been devoid of my support for quite some time, and for that, I apologize. However, I am rather pleased to announce that theme works quite well on both iOS6, and the iPad mini. All widgets appear to work just fine still, along with everything else. I plan to rework small parts of the theme for the sake of performance on older devices, or release a more lightweight version altogether for them. I will post time to time, here, with progress, or update the first post as I go along.

Here is my rMBP, and my iPad mini both running OS X

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

Thanks

Default donation
    Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    So, I'm aware that this thread has been devoid of my support for quite some time, and for that, I apologize. However, I am rather pleased to announce that theme works quite well on both iOS6, and the iPad mini. All widgets appear to work just fine still, along with everything else. I plan to rework small parts of the theme for the sake of performance on older devices, or release a more lightweight version altogether for them. I will post time to time, here, with progress, or update the first post as I go along.

Here is my rMBP, and my iPad mini both running OS X
    I sent you 07/02 a donation for your theme (Nș de transaction unique 3D859337V39219012) and in spite of a relaunching, I still received nothing. I would like that you make(do) the necessity quickly.
    Thank you.
    Fan of theming

Thanks

Saddened for this complaint. Package arrived well on the messaging but on that of my partner???
    Fan of theming

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just downloaded the OS X Lion version on my iPad3 6.1.1 - it's a beautifull theme but the screen is not automatic rotating! How do i change those settings? It should be easy but i am kind of dumb in these things! Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jsbalma View Post
    Saddened for this complaint. Package arrived well on the messaging but on that of my partner???
    Hmmm... I'm unclear as to whether or not you've received the theme? I apologize for any late responses, I've been swamped by school lately, but I'll be here for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by LauraNL View Post
    I just downloaded the OS X Lion version on my iPad3 6.1.1 - it's a beautifull theme but the screen is not automatic rotating! How do i change those settings? It should be easy but i am kind of dumb in these things! Thanks!
    Unfortunately, DreamBoard can not automatically rotate themes. However, I am planning to add a rotation button to the theme soon. For now, it can not be rotated.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I purchased this awesome theme yesterday, but I can't get it works fine. I downloaded it to Ifile, after this I decrypted it in iFile. after this I copied the file Mountain Lion for Ipad to var/mobile/library/dreamboard.
    When I open Dreamboard I can selected Mountain Lion. And then it's over. I dont get the next few screens that guide me through the installation. After selecting Mountain Lion in Dreamboard immediately springboard appears with the iMac doc. Problem is a lot of functions doesn't work.

Can someone tell me what I do wrong?

thank you very much

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vintiem View Post
    I purchased this awesome theme yesterday, but I can't get it works fine. I downloaded it to Ifile, after this I decrypted it in iFile. after this I copied the file Mountain Lion for Ipad to var/mobile/library/dreamboard.
    When I open Dreamboard I can selected Mountain Lion. And then it's over. I dont get the next few screens that guide me through the installation. After selecting Mountain Lion in Dreamboard immediately springboard appears with the iMac doc. Problem is a lot of functions doesn't work.

Can someone tell me what I do wrong?

thank you very much
    Hmmm... What kind of iPad do you have?

iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

Well.. It's a good thing this thread is back from the dead.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

[SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana]So, I'm aware that this thread has been devoid of my support for quite some time, and for that, I apologize. However, I am rather pleased to announce that theme works quite well on both iOS6, and the iPad mini. All widgets appear to work just fine still, along with everything else. I plan to rework small parts of the theme for the sake of performance on older devices, or release a more lightweight version altogether for them. I will post time to time, here, with progress, or update the first post as I go along.
    Hello, It says your device is not compatible on themeit for iPad mini, is not it??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nagnrik View Post
    Hello, It says your device is not compatible on themeit for iPad mini, is not it??
    It is compatible, it's just that the people that run ThemeIt have been too lazy to add the iPhone and iPad mini as devices, so I can't add it. It does work with it

Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    Well.. It's a good thing this thread is back from the dead.
    I sure hope so!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It is compatible, it's just that the people that run ThemeIt have been too lazy to add the iPhone and iPad mini as devices, so I can't add it. It does work with it

I sure hope so!
    Thanks, Where to get this theme then??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Beautiful! is compatible with iPad2 with iOS 6.1.2?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nagnrik View Post
    Thanks, Where to get this theme then??
    You can still download and install from ThemeIt using force install!

Quote Originally Posted by z8l@ View Post
    Beautiful! is compatible with iPad2 with iOS 6.1.2?
    Yes sir!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Last edited by TreyATX; 03-06-2013 at 09:17 AM.

bdq
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hmmm... I'm unclear as to whether or not you've received the theme? I apologize for any late responses, I've been swamped by school lately, but I'll be here for the weekend.

Unfortunately, DreamBoard can not automatically rotate themes. However, I am planning to add a rotation button to the theme soon. For now, it can not be rotated.
    Please, make the rotation button. Its very annoying now, because I use a case and I can't use the volume buttons.

bdq
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

And fix the respring bug, everytime if I respring/reboot, the folder/launchpad icons turn into default again. Very annoying.