Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS X Mountain Lion for iPad

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

The theme made front page news on RedmondPie!

This Theme Brings An Almost Complete OS X Mountain Lion Experience To iPad | Redmond Pie

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    I'm clueless with html so I don't really understand it either. But you should be able to change usernames with both since they are just loading the text saved in local storage.
    That's what I had thought, but they act strange sometimes, it's hard to explain, but I'll figure something out. Thanks though, those widgets were really helpful!

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Happy happy sunday

Congratulation, you might be a millionaire from making this thme lol.
    Last edited by GClassFenix; 08-18-2012 at 07:11 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GClassFenix For This Useful Post:

korbyn8495 (08-18-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GClassFenix View Post
    Happy happy sunday

Congratulation, you might be a millionaire from making this thme lol.
    I could only hope to be .

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Lol everyone is hoping to be a millionaire xD

Just notice that I'm the only Cambodian kid in this forum lol.
    Last edited by GClassFenix; 08-18-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Color Keyboard Yoda Phatmartino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 310 Posts

Congrats, Korbyn! That's awesome, and well deserved!

To make things a little happier still, you've all been waiting patiently for it...

...to bring you:

PhatBook Air CKHD

Our collaboration has been a huge success in tackling every aspect of image-based Color Keyboard theming for iPad, and all is perfected with the exception of one last little bug.

For the last week or two, this one glitch is the only reason we haven't released, and we've been waiting to hear from the devoloper of CK and CKHD to try and get the problem resolved...

It doesn't affect the operation of the theme, it just makes an iOS Shift Arrow appear when the Shift Key is hit one time, manually by the user (an eyesore that I hoped would never see the light of day), but this bug seems to more than likely be a simple oversight in the programming of CKHD, so hopefully an update to the tweak will be in the works sooner than later.

We've decided to go ahead and release a beta version in it's current state here, for all to enjoy and/or give a good workout on multiple devices. Please let us know if any other anomalies are noticed!

For the moment, there are two versions... Qwerty-US with "$" as the primary monetary symbol, and Qwerty-UK with "" as the primary monetary symbol:

PhatBook Air CKHD [QY-US].zip

PhatBook Air CKHD [QY-UK].zip

The downloaded folder, once unzipped (and with the CK HD tweak already installed), can be placed in:

/Library/ColorKeyboard/Themes/

If anyone needs a bit more information about copying files to your device manually, hit the "PhatBook Air CK modmyi.com" or "WP7 CK modmyi.com" link in my signature, and check toward the end of the first posts for a short tutorial.

We've also just begun construction on an alternate version, for those who want to feel like they're sitting in a dark room, with only the glory of a fully backlit (and maybe more realistic) keyboard, illuminating their typing experience.

Here's a preliminary rendering of what we have in mind, feel free to leave feedback and let us know what you think!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

braintez (08-18-2012), GClassFenix (08-19-2012), KernelPad (08-19-2012), nnfdcane (08-21-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post

To make things a little happier still, you've all been waiting patiently for it...

...to bring you:

PhatBook Air CKHD

Our collaboration has been a huge success in tackling every aspect of image-based Color Keyboard theming for iPad, and all is perfected with the exception of one last little bug.

For the last week or two, this one glitch is the only reason we haven't released, and we've been waiting to hear from the devoloper of CK and CKHD to try and get the problem resolved...

It doesn't affect the operation of the theme, it just makes an iOS Shift Arrow appear when the Shift Key is hit one time, manually by the user (an eyesore that I hoped would never see the light of day), but this bug seems to more than likely be a simple oversight in the programming of CKHD, so hopefully an update to the tweak will be in the works sooner than later.

We've decided to go ahead and release a beta version in it's current state here, for all to enjoy and/or give a good workout on multiple devices. Please let us know if any other anomalies are noticed!

For the moment, there are two versions... Qwerty-US with "$" as the primary monetary symbol, and Qwerty-UK with "" as the primary monetary symbol:

The downloaded folder, once unzipped (and with the CK HD tweak already installed), can be placed in:

If anyone needs a bit more information about copying files to your device manually, hit the "PhatBook Air CK modmyi.com" or "WP7 CK modmyi.com" link in my signature, and check toward the end of the first posts for a short tutorial.

We've also just begun construction on an alternate version, for those who want to feel like they're sitting in a dark room, with only the glory of a fully backlit (and maybe more realistic) keyboard, illuminating their typing experience.

Here's a preliminary rendering of what we have in mind, feel free to leave feedback and let us know what you think!

WOW . This is fantastic. That bottom screenshot looks EXACTLY like my MacBook's keyboard, the amount of detail in this is insane . Thank you guys so much for this! Couldn't have asked for anything better! Would you guys mind if I made this a theme extra in the ThemeIt app? Of course, with proper credits and such.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to korbyn8495 For This Useful Post:

KernelPad (08-19-2012), Phatmartino (08-18-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks everyone for the help! Setting permissions solved my issues. Loving my first DB theme!

Any way to increase the icons size in launch pad and add icon labels?
    Last edited by elusive1; 08-18-2012 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elusive1 View Post
    Thanks everyone for the help! Setting permissions solved my issues. Loving my first DB theme!

Any way to increase the icons size in launch pad and add icon labels?
    Sadly no , nor will there ever be. With the way that specific type of view works in DreamBoard, the icons are stuck at 59x60 no matter what I do.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Currently this is the best theme i've ever had. Now the best keyboard theme

13. The Following User Says Thank You to GClassFenix For This Useful Post:

korbyn8495 (08-19-2012)

Thanks

OP Updated with keyboard stuff and thanks to PhatMartino!

Quote Originally Posted by GClassFenix View Post
    Currently this is the best theme i've ever had. Now the best keyboard theme
    Glad you're enjoying it

iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

SURPRISE!!!

So.. Everyone enjoying the keyboard.. Any bugs or problems.. Just that blue shift key needs fixing by the CKHD Dev.
    Last edited by KernelPad; 08-19-2012 at 02:22 AM.

Hi korb
    I've a bug with my iPad 1st gen. When I launch DreamBoard.app and I select ur theme, my iPad enters in an infinite respring n the only way to stop that **** is to boot in safe mode. Any idea about this bug ?

PS : This doesn't happen when i select an other theme such as Endroid...

iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dayrona View Post
    Hi korb
    I've a bug with my iPad 1st gen. When I launch DreamBoard.app and I select ur theme, my iPad enters in an infinite respring n the only way to stop that **** is to boot in safe mode. Any idea about this bug ?

This a major bug which only happens to iPad 1st Gen users , Korbyn is trying everything to fix this bug, so hang in there,

Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    This a major bug which only happens to iPad 1st Gen users , Korbyn is trying everything to fix this bug, so hang in there,
    Oh OK I hope it will be fixed. BTW, it seems to be a really nice theme. Impatient

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Lol just notice that this theme+keyboard will left me 150 ram to use
    Last edited by GClassFenix; 08-19-2012 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Grammer

Hello everyone! Everytime I try to purchase The OSx theme I get "invalid encrypted data" when the themeit app tries to take me to PayPal. Any ideas as to what is wrong?
    Last edited by astrobutcher; 08-19-2012 at 08:20 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Bug I have encountered:
    _when I set pass code, the keyboard doesn't display properly. It displays in iPhone keyboard.
    Last edited by GClassFenix; 08-19-2012 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayrona View Post
    Hi korb

This happens to me as well, but I have an iPad 2. Such a shame, as it looks really good!

Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post

...to bring you:

PhatBook Air CKHD

OMFG YES THANKS KERNEL. And u crazy? OFC we like that dark illuminated keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    The theme made front page news on RedmondPie!

This Theme Brings An Almost Complete OS X Mountain Lion Experience To iPad | Redmond Pie

That's what I had thought, but they act strange sometimes, it's hard to explain, but I'll figure something out. Thanks though, those widgets were really helpful!
    Congrats man.
    Last edited by shortysos7; 08-19-2012 at 11:06 AM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shortysos7 For This Useful Post:

KernelPad (08-19-2012), korbyn8495 (08-19-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by astrobutcher View Post
    Hello everyone! Everytime I try to purchase The OSx theme I get "invalid encrypted data" when the themeit app tries to take me to PayPal. Any ideas as to what is wrong?
    I'm not sure what's wrong. I've never heard of the problem before. Have you tried it multiple times?

Quote Originally Posted by rfcg View Post
    This happens to me as well, but I have an iPad 2. Such a shame, as it looks really good!
    Shouldn't be happening on an iPad 2, you should have a fair amount of RAM free.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast