+ Reply
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 389

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS X Mountain Lion for iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by KernelPad You guys are alright, I actually moved school, it will take me time to settle in and stuff.. lol. No no you don't get any excuse
...
  1. #261
    iPhoneaholic shortysos7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    438
    Thanks
    424
    Thanked 236 Times in 132 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    You guys are alright, I actually moved school, it will take me time to settle in and stuff.. lol.
    No no you don't get any excuse to deny us from that keyboard

  2. #262
    iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 194 Times in 107 Posts

    Haha! Well, your lucky, I might release before I hit school..

  3. #263
    iPhoneaholic shortysos7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    438
    Thanks
    424
    Thanked 236 Times in 132 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    Haha! Well, your lucky, I might release before I hit school..

  4. #264
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Can anyone make a guess as to what theme is now in the ThemeIt theme store???

    Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    No no you don't get any excuse to deny us from that keyboard
    I second this!
    Last edited by korbyn8495; 08-16-2012 at 11:51 AM.

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  5. #265
    iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 194 Times in 107 Posts

    Wait.. Let me guess.. Umm.. Well.. It could be.. Oh it's hard... Umm.. KORBYN'S OS X MOUNTAIN LION FOR IPAD

  6. #266
    Starbucks Artist mmaboi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bakersfield CA.
    Posts
    2,389
    Thanks
    158
    Thanked 207 Times in 160 Posts

    iPad 3 runs flawlessly

  7. #267
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    iPad 3 runs flawlessly
    Same here. 1 gig of RAM does wonders, but, I would love to have it use less RAM!

    Also, here you go, guys! Theme it - The Themes > Details

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  8. #268
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Ok, so, since the theme won't be in Cydia, here's what we'll do: I'll give all you donators promo codes for The ThemeIt App. If you haven't been acquainted with it, you can go to their website here - Theme it, the missing theme store for iPhone by FIF7Y They're extremely professional, you'll like their app and the themes they have in the store.

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  9. #269
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I installed this on my New iPad. It doesn't rotate. Why is that? Others seem to rotate.

    I use a Zagg folio and as luck has it, the only way my iPad slides into this case ends up with an upside down theme.

    is this planned to be fixed?

  10. #270
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by austin2103 View Post
    I installed this on my New iPad. It doesn't rotate. Why is that? Others seem to rotate.

    I use a Zagg folio and as luck has it, the only way my iPad slides into this case ends up with an upside down theme.

    is this planned to be fixed?
    Yeah, I'm going to work on rotation this weekend, I can't guarantee it will work though, although it most likely will.

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  11. #271
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Great. Can't wait. Let us (me) know when it's ready to test drive. I'd love to put my iPad back in the Zagg folio the right way....

  12. #272
    iPhoneaholic shortysos7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    438
    Thanks
    424
    Thanked 236 Times in 132 Posts

    Me rocking it on my ipad next to my 17 inch MBP. This is so much more useful then icons lol.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to shortysos7 For This Useful Post:

    korbyn8495 (08-17-2012)

  14. #273
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    Me rocking it on my ipad next to my 17 inch MBP. This is so much more useful then icons lol.

    Haha, this is cool! I like it. Can't even tell the two apart .

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  15. #274
    Theme Creator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,073
    Thanks
    509
    Thanked 717 Times in 298 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    Yeah, I'm going to work on rotation this weekend, I can't guarantee it will work though, although it most likely will.
    I haven't downloaded your theme, but if you put everything you have in your Main View into a 768x1024 scrollview you should be set. Just make the scrollview rotate and everything inside it will rotate correctly too. Make sure the content size is the same as the frame size.

  16. #275
    iPhoneaholic shortysos7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    438
    Thanks
    424
    Thanked 236 Times in 132 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    Haha, this is cool! I like it. Can't even tell the two apart .

  17. #276
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    I haven't downloaded your theme, but if you put everything you have in your Main View into a 768x1024 scrollview you should be set. Just make the scrollview rotate and everything inside it will rotate correctly too. Make sure the content size is the same as the frame size.
    I was going to do that, but the way the dock works is that it checks the contentOffsetY value of the Desktop, and then it changes the X value of the Dock and the Icons accordingly, to mimic the Mac's dock animation. I would have to change the actions of the Desktop ScrollView that control that action to factor in for the 180 degree change, and I'm not sure if that's possible.

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  18. #277
    Theme Creator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,073
    Thanks
    509
    Thanked 717 Times in 298 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    I was going to do that, but the way the dock works is that it checks the contentOffsetY value of the Desktop, and then it changes the X value of the Dock and the Icons accordingly, to mimic the Mac's dock animation. I would have to change the actions of the Desktop ScrollView that control that action to factor in for the 180 degree change, and I'm not sure if that's possible.
    It should work if you put everything currently inside the main view inside the scroll view. The rotation doesn't affect the parameters inside of the scroll view so all your actions should still work fine. I'm currently working on something that I want to be able to rotate and putting the main view components inside a single scroll view works perfectly. None of my dynamic views or actions are loaded incorrectly after rotation.

  19. #278
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cambodia
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    I wish i have paypal account. This theme makes me sick

  20. #279
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GClassFenix View Post
    I wish i have paypal account. This theme makes me sick
    Do you want the theme?

    Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    It should work if you put everything currently inside the main view inside the scroll view. The rotation doesn't affect the parameters inside of the scroll view so all your actions should still work fine. I'm currently working on something that I want to be able to rotate and putting the main view components inside a single scroll view works perfectly. None of my dynamic views or actions are loaded incorrectly after rotation.
    Can I just rotate the entire MainView? Or do I have to rotate each view in the MainView at the same time to make it look that way?

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  21. #280
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cambodia
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Yes if possible.

    It sucks in my country since we can't buy things online. That's why almost all people here doesn't have paypal and some doesn't even know what it is lol
    Last edited by GClassFenix; 08-18-2012 at 01:04 AM.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts