Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)is a discussion within the
iPad New Skins/Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
Version 2.1 Video/Demo OS X Pad HD is the most advanced Mac OS X experience available for the ipad (or any device) The software completely transforms your iPad into a...
07-30-2012, 11:56 PM #1
OS X Pad HD 2.1 (by Fnet Designs)
Version 2.1 Video/Demo
OS X Pad HD is the most advanced Mac OS X experience available for the ipad (or any device)
The software completely transforms your iPad into a 'Mac Tablet'.
There are 2 versions of OS X Pad; iOS 5 and iOS 6. (iPad 1 is no longer supported)
The iOS 5 version can be used for iPad 2, 3, 4 and mini running iOS 5 and has the custom DreamBoard lockscreen (shown in video demo).
The iOS 6 version is also compatible with iPad 2, 3, 4 and mini, but running iOS 6. The iOS 6 version can not run custom DreamBoard lockscreens at this time due to a conflict between iOS 6 and DreamBoard.(DreamBoard update is in the works)
Release Status: Exclusively available through The Theme Outlet for $3.50
To get The Theme Outlet app, add our repo to cydia: fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo
Version 3.0 coming by the end of October 2013.
- Fully functional Finder bar with interactive and self aware menus options.
- Personalize your copy with your name and a username.
- The Finder Window is very customizable with an all apps folder and 6 editable folders that you can change the label names to match your apps in that folder.
Additionally, i have created 5 "Quick Links" in Finder that you can change to anything available in your iPad complete with notification badges.
-The Dock is COMPLETELY customizable. Add any of the pre-made 'Mac-style' icons to the 10 available slots, OR ADD ANYTHING FROM YOUR iPAD! Theres also a Quick Launch folder to add any favorite apps to that you can't fit on the dock.
The dock also has some interchangable 'Styles' so you can change its color to match any of the almost 70 wallpapers (and more to come)
- The System Preferences Menu is also very true to Mac, offerring a central location to all your software settings and customizations.
- ALL UPDATES are also viewable and installed WITHIN THE THEME! Just go to 'Software Update' in the System Preferences Pane to view the latest updates available and change log. By just adding your paypal email address, you have instant access to your update RIGHT IN THE THEME!
This theme is more of a software upgrade for your iPad than a theme. There are almost no limits to your customization needs.
Version 2.1 pending Cydia release!
Once released on Cydia, the update can be done through OS X Pad at System Preferences > Software Update, or purchase directly on Cydia for $3.50!!
Version 2.1 Brings:
- FIXED/CHANGED - Some graphic changes and upgrades to prepare for version 3.0 and iOS 7.
- FIXED/CHANGED - Software Update area has been updated to refect link to Cydia for updating.
- ADDED - Also added an area in the Software Update screen to submit your Cydia account number to Fnet Designs so it can be added to Cydia if you originally purchased through The Theme Outlet. This way, there's no need to purchase again in Cydia.
Version 2.0 Brought:
- FIXED - Glitch where Finder and System Preferences screens had areas of non-responsiveness in certain positions
- The 'All Apps' drop-down menu from the search icon on the FinderBar is now almost completely fullscreen to allow for maximum apps to be shown (Launchpad option will be in version 2.1)
- NEW 'Desktop Edit Mode' which allows you to add up to 30 apps and up to 6 completely customizable folders to the desktop
- NEW 'Enlarged' dock and icons. Also a few new 'Mac-style' icons choices (iPhoto and iMovie)
- NEW web-based Help/Troubleshooting interface (accessed at FinderBar > Help > OS X Pad Help)
- NEW install process designed to be 'RAM light' and feel more like Mac
- ADDED all the System Preferences choices to the dock settings icon menu
- ADDED 13 NEW dock styles[/B]
Last edited by thefinga; 09-05-2013 at 10:34 AM.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:
antdzn (08-14-2012), Bellcross (07-31-2012), braintez (08-08-2012), Calakato (08-05-2012), chevymusclecar (07-31-2012), ElderRoco (08-03-2012), EricB78 (08-13-2012), fallenzx (08-01-2012), FrightDealer (07-31-2012), gdd2010 (07-31-2012), hispasat (08-13-2012), kevin.e.white (08-01-2012), Kr0NiK (08-07-2012), kruzzit (07-31-2012), Laxu (08-02-2012), markfern811 (08-04-2012), MatrixTech (08-16-2012), mmaboi21 (08-05-2012), Moose0704 (08-22-2012), nik1975 (07-31-2012), nkapoor124 (07-31-2012), reeco (08-03-2012), rumcajs (08-01-2012), sarsaki (09-16-2012), scarflaire (07-31-2012), shizs14 (07-31-2012), WhyNotCallMeRo (07-31-2012)
07-31-2012, 12:13 AM #2
The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:
07-31-2012, 12:18 AM #3
Wow, that looks sweet! Would be awesome to use.
07-31-2012, 12:19 AM #4
07-31-2012, 12:23 AM #5
07-31-2012, 12:26 AM #6
Man Frank this is unreal. You really set the standards high.
07-31-2012, 12:47 AM #7
The Following User Says Thank You to gdd2010 For This Useful Post:
07-31-2012, 01:22 AM #8
this is unreal you should add in the launch pad it would be soo complete with that.. or i guess we can just add it in later :P
07-31-2012, 06:42 AM #9
07-31-2012, 08:50 AM #10
07-31-2012, 09:21 AM #11
Wiil it work for the iphone too?
07-31-2012, 10:01 AM #12
The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:
07-31-2012, 10:12 AM #13
07-31-2012, 10:16 AM #14
07-31-2012, 12:33 PM #15
07-31-2012, 01:35 PM #16
The Following User Says Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:
07-31-2012, 03:57 PM #17
07-31-2012, 04:23 PM #18
nice to see you back doing what you do best ! wish i had a ipad
The Following User Says Thank You to Frosty33 For This Useful Post:
07-31-2012, 04:42 PM #19
I have an iPad 3 freshly restored, freshly jailbroken, and $20 waiting in my pocket for this bad boy. Chevy (my fellow iOSAlliance member) said this was an awesome theme. I'd gladly give the whole $20 for an advance copy
The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:
07-31-2012, 05:40 PM #20
I need someone with an iPad3 to test this out. I wish I had one myself, as I really want this to be rock solid on all 3 iPads (1 & 2 I know are perfect)
Maybe if it does as good with sales as it should, I can get one..