Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)
07-30-2012, 11:56 PM #1
OS X Pad HD 2.2 (by Fnet Designs)
OS X Pad HD is the most advanced Mac OS X experience available for the iPad (or any device)
The software completely transforms your iPad into a 'Mac Tablet'.
Compatible with the following devices:
iPad 2, 3, 4, Air, Mini and Mini Retina
Version 2.3 Now Available! (2/27/14)
Exclusively available through The Fnet Designs Shop for $3.50
To get The Fnet Designs Shop app, add our repo to cydia: fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo
- Custom DreamBoard Lockscreen to match Mac style.
- ‘Desktop Edit Mode’ allows you to place up to 30 applications and/or up to 6 completely customizable folders on the desktop
- Theme rotates 180 degrees to support Apple Smart covers (Finderbar > View > Flip Rotation)
- Fully functional Finder bar with interactive and self aware menus options.
- Personalize your copy with your name and a username.
- 24 Different Dock ‘Styles’
- Over 80 Wallpapers!
- Complete Help/Troubleshooting interface designed to be exactly like the Mac’s
- The magnifier icon on the FinderBar opens an ‘All Apps’ fullscreen drop-down menu for quick access to all your apps.
- The Finder Window is very customizable with an all apps folder, user designated folder and 8 editable folders that you can name ANYTHING you’d like.
- The Dock is COMPLETELY customizable. Add any of the pre-made ‘Mac-style’ icons to the 10 available slots, OR ADD ANYTHING FROM YOUR iPAD! Theres also a Quick Launch folder to add any favorite apps to that you can’t fit on the dock. The dock also has some interchangeable ‘Styles’ so you can change its color to match the wide variety of Wallpapers.
- The System Preferences Menu is also very true to Mac, offering a central location to all your software settings and customizations.
- OS X Pad version updates are viewable from within the theme! Just go to ‘Software Update’ in the System Preferences Pane to view the latest updates available and change log.
This theme is more of a software upgrade for your iPad than a theme. There are almost no limits to your customization needs.
Version 2.3 Changes:
FIX – Fixed Preview Pic Bug. (leaving dreamboard would result in theme switcher becoming blank and needing a respring)
NEW – Added option to make the all app search (finderbar search icon) function styled like classic Launchpad OR a Mac popup. OS X Pad Settings>Appearance>Finder Bar Search Style
NEW – Added an alert message when clicking the trash or the log out button in the finderbar (leaving DreamBoard)
UPDATE – Made some changes on how the various areas go into “Edit Mode” (show/hide editable areas so as not to see all the edit placeholders in the theme)
UPDATE – Few other graphic updates
Version 2.2 Changes:
UPDATE - Completely rebuilt the Finderbar with the iOS 7 status bar in mind. No more need for 'No Status', and now all your important status bar information is visible.
UPDATE - Added all newer devices (iPad Air, iPad Mini Retina) to the install process.
UPDATE - Slight graphical upgrades to the Lockscreen (which is back)
UPDATE - A COMPLETELY redesigned Finder Window.
Finder now has:
> An All Applications folder
> A "user" folder that automatically applies your username
> 8 customizable folders that can now be renamed to ANYTHING you would like.
> Complete graphics overhaul
UPDATE - Rebuilt the Desktop Folder Graphics and label styles (no more blue around labels and labels can be much bigger)
NEW - 12 new wallpapers
NEW - Tons and tons of graphic tweaks and fixes
Version 2.1 Changes:
- A unified version for all devices (except iPad 1, which is no longer supported)
Version 2.0 Changes:
- FIXED - Glitch where Finder and System Preferences screens had areas of non-responsiveness in certain positions
- The 'All Apps' drop-down menu from the search icon on the FinderBar is now almost completely fullscreen to allow for maximum apps to be shown (Launchpad option will be in version 2.1)
- NEW 'Desktop Edit Mode' which allows you to add up to 30 apps and up to 6 completely customizable folders to the desktop
- NEW 'Enlarged' dock and icons. Also a few new 'Mac-style' icons choices (iPhoto and iMovie)
- NEW web-based Help/Troubleshooting interface (accessed at FinderBar > Help > OS X Pad Help)
- NEW install process designed to be 'RAM light' and feel more like Mac
- ADDED all the System Preferences choices to the dock settings icon menu
- ADDED 13 NEW dock styles[/B]
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:
Alfroggy (03-01-2014), antdzn (08-14-2012), Bellcross (07-31-2012), braintez (08-08-2012), Calakato (08-05-2012), chevymusclecar (07-31-2012), ElderRoco (08-03-2012), EricB78 (08-13-2012), fallenzx (08-01-2012), FrightDealer (07-31-2012), gdd2010 (07-31-2012), hispasat (08-13-2012), kevin.e.white (08-01-2012), Kr0NiK (08-07-2012), kruzzit (07-31-2012), Laxu (08-02-2012), markfern811 (08-04-2012), MatrixTech (08-16-2012), mmaboi21 (08-05-2012), Moose0704 (08-22-2012), nik1975 (07-31-2012), nkapoor124 (07-31-2012), reeco (08-03-2012), rumcajs (08-01-2012), sarsaki (09-16-2012), scarflaire (07-31-2012), shizs14 (07-31-2012), WhyNotCallMeRo (07-31-2012)
07-31-2012, 12:13 AM #2
07-31-2012, 12:18 AM #3
Wow, that looks sweet! Would be awesome to use.
07-31-2012, 12:19 AM #4
07-31-2012, 12:23 AM #5
07-31-2012, 12:26 AM #6
Man Frank this is unreal. You really set the standards high.
07-31-2012, 12:47 AM #7
The Following User Says Thank You to gdd2010 For This Useful Post:
07-31-2012, 01:22 AM #8
this is unreal you should add in the launch pad it would be soo complete with that.. or i guess we can just add it in later :P
07-31-2012, 06:42 AM #9
07-31-2012, 08:50 AM #10
07-31-2012, 09:21 AM #11
Wiil it work for the iphone too?
07-31-2012, 10:01 AM #12
The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:
07-31-2012, 10:12 AM #13
07-31-2012, 10:16 AM #14
07-31-2012, 12:33 PM #15
07-31-2012, 01:35 PM #16
The Following User Says Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:
07-31-2012, 03:57 PM #17
07-31-2012, 04:23 PM #18
nice to see you back doing what you do best ! wish i had a ipad
The Following User Says Thank You to Frosty33 For This Useful Post:
07-31-2012, 04:42 PM #19
The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:
07-31-2012, 05:40 PM #20
I need someone with an iPad3 to test this out. I wish I had one myself, as I really want this to be rock solid on all 3 iPads (1 & 2 I know are perfect)
Maybe if it does as good with sales as it should, I can get one..