+ Reply
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by estuardo4 I have the problem solved. It seems a problem with the Android Unlock hack. I removed it and everything is working fine. Then, I can only
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by estuardo4 View Post
    I have the problem solved. It seems a problem with the Android Unlock hack. I removed it and everything is working fine.

Then, I can only report the clock glitch and add my petition to have access to weather and battery widgets on the main screen. It is not a Mac feature, but I guess it is a feature I miss from other themes.

Ah! And if possible, get rid of the grey area surrounding the app icons. It looks ugly.

Thank you for your help.
    I don't use any other lockscreen other than the stock one.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This really is a fun theme... I always buy and go back to stock after a couple days, but all the updates makes me stick around....great job!
    Really solid stuff!
    Brandon

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 683 Posts

Hey, finga: Have you found a way t omake the dock and dock icons larger?? Guess, I dont understand why the dock is so small and the icons in the folders are larger.
    Last edited by nealh; 08-14-2012 at 08:32 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

And please don't forget to take a look on the 24 hr. format glitch on the finder bar clock.

And maybe if you can explain how to remove the grey area surrounding the icons

iPhone? More like MyPhone mtnguy321's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Hey, finga: Have you found a way t omake the dock and dock icons larger?? Guess, I dont understand why the dock is so small and the icons in the folders are larger.
    +1

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mtnguy321 For This Useful Post:

nealh (08-14-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 397 Posts

And please don't forget to take a look on the 24 hr. format glitch on the finder bar clock.

And maybe if you can explain how to remove the grey area surrounding the icons
    I'll remove the AM/PM on the 24 hour clock in the next update (with retina graphics.)

Also, I have a new icon mask design in going to try and get done tonight too that I'm sure you will love.

I agree that mask design does not do the theme justice. I just threw it together fast for more of a "placeholder".

Thanks

Version 1.3.4 should be out tomorrow.

Changes:
    - All done completely re-building all the System Preferences Panels to be optimized for Retina.
    - Created a new Icon Mask which looks beautiful with the rest of the theme. I'm SURE everyone will love it. (I agree the other mask was very ugly, but it was just a placeholder)
    - Also fixed the clock bug that caused the Day to not update and removed "AM/PM" from 24 hour clock.
    - Few other graphic changes and bug fixes.

I actually MIGHT release this tonight.

When you update, make sure to delete the icon cache folder so the theme will build all the icons with the new mask.
    Delete this folder: /DreamBoard/_library/Cache/Icons/OS X Pad HD
    Then respring
    Last edited by thefinga; 08-14-2012 at 09:50 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

hispasat (08-16-2012)

Thanks

Update released!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

hispasat (08-16-2012), mtnguy321 (08-16-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,611 Times in 2,394 Posts

Great job on the retina images.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Great job on the retina images.
    Thanks man! Have a little more to do, but not much now.

Also, if you updated, download and install the update again. I had to make an edit to some code to fix the clock glitch. It wasn't fixed. It is now though.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Update released!
    Thank you for the update. I really like the new border for the Finder icons. And I haven't noticed any glitch yet.

Now, if you allow me, I'd like to ask for a few improvements, if possible.

1. Folders on the dock, aside of the one you already have, so I can have one for games, one for favorites, etc. I rarely use the Finder window on my Mac, I guess I can do the same with your theme if you allow folders on the dock.
    2. Make more space between the trash can icon and the apps icon. I have fat fingers and I keep pushing the trash can icon when I want to press the apps icon. If you can't make the dockbar larger, a little space there could be great.
    3. Use of widgets. Or at least, the animated weather used on other Dreamboard themes. I really like them and make the themes more useful.

Thank you very much for your time and for listening.

Thanks

Thank you for the update. I really like the new border for the Finder icons. And I haven't noticed any glitch yet.

Now, if you allow me, I'd like to ask for a few improvements, if possible.

1. Folders on the dock, aside of the one you already have, so I can have one for games, one for favorites, etc. I rarely use the Finder window on my Mac, I guess I can do the same with your theme if you allow folders on the dock.
    2. Make more space between the trash can icon and the apps icon. I have fat fingers and I keep pushing the trash can icon when I want to press the apps icon. If you can't make the dockbar larger, a little space there could be great.
    3. Use of widgets. Or at least, the animated weather used on other Dreamboard themes. I really like them and make the themes more useful.

Thank you very much for your time and for listening.
    Thanks for the suggestions! I'm currently working on a solution to all those and hope to get something in place soon

16. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

estuardo4 (08-15-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can someone tell me exactly how I can get my notification bar to hide? Seems to still be there [the stock ipad one]

iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    Can someone tell me exactly how I can get my notification bar to hide? Seems to still be there [the stock ipad one]
    If you mean the status bar then install the tweak called NoStatus from Cydia.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    If you mean the status bar then install the tweak called NoStatus from Cydia.
    Thank you so much!

This theme has made me enjoy my ipad all over again. Now if only I could place a folder on the screen to give it true authenticity.

Will there be an update that allows the search button in the top right corner to be used to search through apps? Like Springboard?
    Last edited by ipawd1; 08-15-2012 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    Thank you so much!

This theme has made me enjoy my ipad all over again. Now if only I could place a folder on the screen to give it true authenticity.

Will there be an update that allows the search button in the top right corner to be used to search through apps? Like Springboard?
    Unfortunately, Dreamboard has no support for spotlight search, but I do have a function planned for there. I plan on a small scrollable drop down menu with access to all apps in your device. So in essence it will almost act as a search.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I would really like to see the ability to put apps on the desktop implemented as that is a paramount feature of the native OS X desktop (but make the apps be spaced out correctly like they would be on a mac desktop). Also, the ability to have folders in the dock and possible on the desktop. Lastly, among other things, the ability to resize the dock. The dock is set at the smallest setting and can be hard to see.

Also, the ability to change username icon
    Last edited by Magellan14; 08-15-2012 at 08:49 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks Frank for such a cool and polished theme!
    It's obvious how much thought has gone into this...
    Just a small question...is there any functionality regarding the volume settings? As I can't seem to bring up any menus :s
    Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Small Dock
    Hey

Add support for live wallpapers and please increase the dock icons size and make them animatable also couldn't we add widgets on the desktop like honeypad pro retina.
    Last edited by Devenster; 08-16-2012 at 03:25 AM.