Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 583

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)

  1. #141
    Master Theme Creator reeco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Swansea, Wales
    Posts
    776
    Thanks
    606
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 344 Posts

    A lot of people requesting a bigger dock and dock icons. I don't think they want to be able to do it on the fly. Although that would be great. Surely all that would be required is to make the .png files bigger for the dock and icons?

    Dock at the moment is a bit small, there's room to make it bigger.
    Twitter: @reecouk

  2. #142
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    A lot of people requesting a bigger dock and dock icons. I don't think they want to be able to do it on the fly. Although that would be great. Surely all that would be required is to make the .png files bigger for the dock and icons?

    Dock at the moment is a bit small, there's room to make it bigger.
    I may mess around with sizes and possibly make them a "little" bigger. It will be a bit of work though. Lots of graphics to rebuild and code to re-adjust. I'll do it when I finish optimizing the rest of the graphics for retina.

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    did you see my PM?
    Yes. I will be making the dock icons bigger soon. Right after I finish optimizing the rest of the graphics.
    Last edited by thefinga; 08-09-2012 at 04:33 PM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    nealh (08-09-2012)

  4. #143
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    First... Thanks!

    I agree with quasar completely.. Emailed the Dev a few times and never get an answer back.

    Not many Devs out there like me I guess.. Lol
    Pretty sad for a $10 tweak. Can't believe he's not responding.

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  5. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    Pretty sad for a $10 tweak. Can't believe he's not responding.
    No surprise...Remember Greg Hughes and wifi sync. $10 in the toilet for windows users!

  6. #145
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    Pretty sad for a $10 tweak. Can't believe he's not responding.
    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    No surprise...Remember Greg Hughes and wifi sync. $10 in the toilet for windows users!
    Its really a HUGE loss on his part. OS X Pad HD would bring him TONS of new purchases because it would be a great tweak to have with this theme. It really is sad. It can't be THAT difficult to make it work with DreamBoard, almost all other tweaks work with it fine.

  7. #146
    My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Posts
    627
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 373 Times in 231 Posts

    How about the Dashboard X compatibility to place widgets openly on the home screen? Is there a chance to get with the Dev to get it to do that in Dreamboard? Works great in Winterboard themes, but limited to transparency through gesture implementation when in DB.

  8. #147
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    How about the Dashboard X compatibility to place widgets openly on the home screen? Is there a chance to get with the Dev to get it to do that in Dreamboard? Works great in Winterboard themes, but limited to transparency through gesture implementation when in DB.
    Well, if it worked without gestures in Dreamboard, that would be great

  9. #148
    Hey there,

    Little thing I've noticed: restarted the iPad yesterday(friday) and today(Saturday) the clock on the bar still says fri

  10. #149
    I love this theme! Lol. But I have 2 questions...

    1) I downloaded an app from the app store while on this theme, and I want to delete it... How would I go around to delete it?

    2) what weather code do I put in? I tried to put the code from Yahoo! but it isn't showing up still.

  11. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunks206 View Post
    I love this theme! Lol. But I have 2 questions...

    1) I downloaded an app from the app store while on this theme, and I want to delete it... How would I go around to delete it?

    2) what weather code do I put in? I tried to put the code from Yahoo! but it isn't showing up still.
    Go to the default theme in dreamboard, and delete it and then come back to this one.

    For weather: put your zip code.
    That works for me

  12. #151
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fold93 View Post
    Hey there,

    Little thing I've noticed: restarted the iPad yesterday(friday) and today(Saturday) the clock on the bar still says fri
    What version are you using?.. There was some code I changed a few updates back that should have fixed that.

  13. #152
    Hello,

    Ive just purchased your theme, version 1.3.3 I have an iPad 3 and I have some comments to make:

    1. When I change the time from AM/PM to a 24 hour format, the hour indeed change, but it still display AM/PM
    2. I can use your theme for about 10 minutes, but after this time, all icons become unresponsive. I have to reboot my iPad and everything is back to normal. The curious thing is that the only responsive button is the Dreamboard one (the trash can icon), so I can choose a different theme. It doesn't matter what theme I choose, none of the icons works. I guess is a conflict with other Cydia hack, as nobody else seems to report the same problem.
    3. Is there a way to change the Finder font? The one you use doesn't seem retina ready, with jagged edges.

    Thank you very much for your answers and for your great theme.

  14. #153
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by estuardo4 View Post
    Hello,

    Ive just purchased your theme, version 1.3.3 I have an iPad 3 and I have some comments to make:

    1. When I change the time from AM/PM to a 24 hour format, the hour indeed change, but it still display AM/PM
    2. I can use your theme for about 10 minutes, but after this time, all icons become unresponsive. I have to reboot my iPad and everything is back to normal. The curious thing is that the only responsive button is the Dreamboard one (the trash can icon), so I can choose a different theme. It doesn't matter what theme I choose, none of the icons works. I guess is a conflict with other Cydia hack, as nobody else seems to report the same problem.
    3. Is there a way to change the Finder font? The one you use doesn't seem retina ready, with jagged edges.

    Thank you very much for your answers and for your great theme.
    Actually, I had the same problem. It occurred after I opened the Finder window, almost like the view was still in place after I closed it, I couldn't use anything on the dock, aside from the trashcan either.

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  15. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    Actually, I had the same problem. It occurred after I opened the Finder window, almost like the view was still in place after I closed it, I couldn't use anything on the dock, aside from the trashcan either.
    But even if you keep the Finder window open, if you to applications, you cannot pick any app to launch either. The curious thing is that even if you exit the theme, you cannot choose an app using other theme or the original springboard.

  16. #155
    I have the problem solved. It seems a problem with the Android Unlock hack. I removed it and everything is working fine.

    Then, I can only report the clock glitch and add my petition to have access to weather and battery widgets on the main screen. It is not a Mac feature, but I guess it is a feature I miss from other themes.

    Ah! And if possible, get rid of the grey area surrounding the app icons. It looks ugly.


    Thank you for your help.

  17. #156
    I can't install the cydia sources , this what happen...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1344871816.704039.jpg  

  18. #157
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

    Back from weekend family vacation.... Going to try finishing up Retina graphics for OS X Pad HD tonight and tomorrow. Version 1.3.4 should be ready by Wednesday or Thursday!

    Also going to design a new icon mask. Have a nice design ready that will be much better!

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    hispasat (08-13-2012), nealh (08-13-2012), scarflaire (08-13-2012)

  20. #158
    Green Apple hispasat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    var/stash/themes
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 20 Times in 15 Posts

    great theme, my iPad looks perfect!

  21. #159
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by hispasat View Post
    great theme, my iPad looks perfect!
    Thank you!!! Lots of updates coming too.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    hispasat (08-13-2012)

  23. #160
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Love ya work finga

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •