+ Reply
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
ok this was almost a deal breaker for me, However i found that the purchases in newsstand are actually apps in there own right so i can add them to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok this was almost a deal breaker for me, However i found that the purchases in newsstand are actually apps in there own right so i can add them to the quick launch and we are good to go

2. The Following User Says Thank You to frotack For This Useful Post:

Shad0wM0nk3y (08-04-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 397 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frotack View Post
    ok this was almost a deal breaker for me, However i found that the purchases in newsstand are actually apps in there own right so i can add them to the quick launch and we are good to go
    Awesome! Glad you figured it out man!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,384 Times in 344 Posts

Bought this theme earlier this evening, and let me just say this is the greatest theme I've ever had the pleasure to use. I've been in the game a long time, and this is world class theming. Seriously mate!! Really, really well done. Congrats.

Regards,

Reeco
    Last edited by reeco; 08-03-2012 at 05:25 PM.
    Twitter: @reecouk

Thanks

So could I use this theme on my iphone4? Please say yes!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

no

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jamuso View Post
    So could I use this theme on my iphone4? Please say yes!
    Lol!!... No. An iPhone couldn't do this theme justice. There's just too much

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    Bought this theme earlier this evening, and let me just say this is the greatest theme I've ever had the pleasure to use. I've been in the game a long time, and this is world class theming. Seriously mate!! Really, really well done. Congrats.

Regards,

Reeco

I appreciate that!!! It was a HARD few months of work and no sleep or family time for me while making this.
    I'm very happy everyone seems to be very pleased with it.
    I will be continuing updates on this constantly and treating it like software and not a theme. I have a few BIG things I plan to add and hope to have an update up by Sunday.
    Last edited by thefinga; 08-03-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Thanks

How do I exit dream board? There's only the osxpad theme ad some other one. But no normal mode

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    How do I exit dream board? There's only the osxpad theme ad some other one. But no normal mode
    Hit on the trash bin on the main screen last icon in the dock which takes you back to dreamboard themes....hit the first one (Default) which will take you back out of dreamboard.

Hope that's what you were asking.

Thanks

I absolutely love this theme, probably the best iPad theme I've had. I have a question, is there a way to rotate the theme because I have my iPad in a case and it's upside down when I stand it up. I have looked through the theme and can't seem to find it. If it isn't a feature I think it would be a nice addition. Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cavman2004 View Post
    I absolutely love this theme, probably the best iPad theme I've had. I have a question, is there a way to rotate the theme because I have my iPad in a case and it's upside down when I stand it up. I have looked through the theme and can't seem to find it. If it isn't a feature I think it would be a nice addition. Thanks.
    It can't rotate and I apologize for that. It was a decision I made after careful consideration based on what was best for the theme.
    Some of the functionality I created would not be possible and I think landscape mode replicates a Mac experience better than portrait.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (08-03-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,212 Times in 2,292 Posts

Love the theme. I know it's a lot of work but do u plan to allow it to rotate in landscape for smart cover users? If not its cool. Also any plans to go full retina, thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dakkota View Post
    Hit on the trash bin on the main screen last icon in the dock which takes you back to dreamboard themes....hit the first one (Default) which will take you back out of dreamboard.

Hope that's what you were asking.
    Yah you hit it right on the nose only the default option isn't their :/

Thanks

Yah you hit it right on the nose only the default option isn't their :/
    I've seen that happen before to people.. Try reinstalling DreamBoard and see if that works

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Love the theme. I know it's a lot of work but do u plan to allow it to rotate in landscape for smart cover users? If not its cool. Also any plans to go full retina, thanks.
    I plan to continue to upgrade graphics along the way and get it mostly Retina ready. I have some graphics optimized for retina but not all. It will get there.

I plan to always experiment with rotation options, but only if I can do it without taking anything away from the theme.
    Last edited by thefinga; 08-03-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Thanks

I don't know why I didn't think of that, I usually trouble shoot pretty good. Thanks bro

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

In regards to rotation, Frank. I believe he wanted a 180 rotation so that it's still landscape but the other way around. The functionality would remain the same.

In normal smart covers I wouldn't recommend using the iPad in this orientation anyways because a hard tap could cause your iPad to fall over if you're not careful, but this is something you could look into doing.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to scarflaire For This Useful Post:

cavman2004 (08-04-2012)

Thanks

Finally got it.
    For whatever reason dreamboard(default) is only installed in var/mobile/library/dreamboard, however you need it in /library/dreamboard
    If anybody else has this problem just copy and paste it into the last directory.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    It can't rotate and I apologize for that. It was a decision I made after careful consideration based on what was best for the theme.
    Some of the functionality I created would not be possible and I think landscape mode replicates a Mac experience better than portrait.
    Yes I completely agree about that I wouldn't want it in portrait either I think it would take away from the theme but I was only asking to rotate it 180 and stay in landscape mode. If that's possible it would be helpful for me because I use a book book with it and when I pop it up to use the keyboard it's upside down.

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally got it.
    For whatever reason dreamboard(default) is only installed in var/mobile/library/dreamboard, however you need it in /library/dreamboard
    If anybody else has this problem just copy and paste it into the last directory.
    DreamBoard's directory to add themes is at $ROOT/DreamBoard or var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/ if that's what you were asking for.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    DreamBoard's directory to add themes is at $ROOT/DreamBoard or var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/ if that's what you were asking for.
    I wasn't asking a question I was just stating that igot it figured out. Thanks for your reply though
    Basically to be able to see your default selection in dreamboard it needs to be added to BOTH directories not just the one in var/mobile/library/dreamboard
    Which is what is installed via cydia

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

I wasn't asking a question I was just stating that igot it figured out. Thanks for your reply though
    Basically to be able to see your default selection in dreamboard it needs to be added to BOTH directories not just the one in var/mobile/library/dreamboard
    Which is what is installed via cydia
    I believe they're the same directory, and one is an alias, or something like that.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!