+ Reply
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 583

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by thefinga I'm tinkering with the idea. I don't want the dock and icons bigger myself, but I understand some people do so I may make it an
...
  1. #541
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    I'm tinkering with the idea. I don't want the dock and icons bigger myself, but I understand some people do so I may make it an option. You'll be able to change the size of the dock and all it's assets with one toggle (button).
    That's if I decide to do that.
    That would be ideal, everybody wins! I thought of this too, but I could tell you weren't that in to it so I didn't want to push the issue.

    Have you been fallowing this

    He's pretty active with it on twitter too @e_swick

    Would go amazingly with the new iOS X Pad!

    ...Another pic of @e_swick's upcoming tweak
    Last edited by Bryman187; 03-29-2014 at 04:44 PM.

  2. #542
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,017
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryman187 View Post
    That would be ideal, everybody wins! I thought of this too, but I could tell you weren't that in to it so I didn't want to push the issue.

    Have you been fallowing this

    He's pretty active with it on twitter too @e_swick

    Would go amazingly with the new iOS X Pad!

    ...Another pic of @e_swick's upcoming tweak
    I really liked the idea of quasar when it first came out, but unfortunately it did not work with DreamBoard. Maybe this new tweak will. It would be perfect to have something like this with OS X pad or iOS X Pad.

  3. #543
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    I really liked the idea of quasar when it first came out, but unfortunately it did not work with DreamBoard. Maybe this new tweak will. It would be perfect to have something like this with OS X pad or iOS X Pad.
    Bummer. I wasn't aware of the Quasar incompatibility. I didn't even know about it until I bought my iPad Air. We should tweet e_swick about DreamBoard compatibility. Maybe if there's enough interest he'll make it happen.

  4. #544
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    image.jpg

    I guess we'll just have to cross our fingers
    Last edited by Bryman187; 03-31-2014 at 12:36 AM.

  5. #545
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,017
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryman187 View Post
    Attachment 664078

    I guess we'll just have to cross our fingers
    Yup

  6. #546
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,017
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 397 Posts

    Here you go Bryman... and all others who like a "larger dock"......

    (iOS X Pad for DreamBoard 2.x... Release Date: TBA)

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-03-2014), nik1975 (04-03-2014)

  8. #547
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Here you go Bryman... and all others who like a "larger dock"......

    (iOS X Pad for DreamBoard 2.x... Release Date: TBA)
    AWSOME!! Great execution! We'll done Are you getting any closer to being able to nail down a release date(or narrower window)?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryman187 For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (04-03-2014)

  10. #548
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,017
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryman187 View Post
    AWSOME!! Great execution! We'll done Are you getting any closer to being able to nail down a release date(or narrower window)?
    I would be if life wasn't so crazy right now. Lol ... I was hoping to be much further along than I am now. I might have a better idea in a week or 2

  11. #549
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    I would be if life wasn't so crazy right now. Lol ... I was hoping to be much further along than I am now. I might have a better idea in a week or 2
    No worries. I'll keep an eye out

  12. #550
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Hey thefinga, I love the new iOSX theme so far. I'm also glad you chose to go with a toggle to make the dock bigger (I am one of the few who appreciates that new feature.) I still use the original OS X theme purchased on the FNET App. I was wondering if you could put up another progress video demoing any new features? I appreciate the hard work and know ETA's put a lot of pressure on developers but the video updates are nice so we can see the progress. Anyways, I was also writing to make sure you are aware of the new "Wink" tweak on Cydia. It hides the statusbar on iOS 7 and allows you to turn it on at the springboard level only so you could still make it appear in apps. This tweak would make the new theme pretty cool if you could add a battery meter on the finderbar itself.
    Last edited by perryhombre; 04-13-2014 at 09:25 AM.

  13. #551
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,017
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by perryhombre View Post
    Hey thefinga, I love the new iOSX theme so far. I'm also glad you chose to go with a toggle to make the dock bigger (I am one of the few who appreciates that new feature.) I still use the original OS X theme purchased on the FNET App. I was wondering if you could put up another progress video demoing any new features? I appreciate the hard work and know ETA's put a lot of pressure on developers but the video updates are nice so we can see the progress. Anyways, I was also writing to make sure you are aware of the new "Wink" tweak on Cydia. It hides the statusbar on iOS 7 and allows you to turn it on at the springboard level only so you could still make it appear in apps. This tweak would make the new theme pretty cool if you could add a battery meter on the finderbar itself.
    Thanks! I will check out that Wink tweak, sounds great! I really wish someone would make a battery tweak, so you could do away with the status bar and have some kind of battery status on the springboard. I would do it, but I already don't have enough time to work on my site, store, themes and updates as it is. Lol

    I'll post up a new dev video once I figure out how I want to incorporate the new widgets features.

    I haven't worked in iOS X Pad in about a week. Been so busy with the kids and now that the nice weather is here, been trying to get the yard cleaned up for the spring/summer.

    I should be back on track this week though.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-15-2014)

  15. #552
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,017
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 397 Posts

    Another iOS X Pad Developer sneak peak.
    This is the new Widget-View which also showcases the new weather detail widget with extended information and forecast....

    Last edited by thefinga; 04-21-2014 at 11:24 AM.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-22-2014), chevymusclecar (04-20-2014), nik1975 (04-21-2014)

  17. #553
    Power User chevymusclecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,816
    Thanks
    17,850
    Thanked 19,006 Times in 4,164 Posts

    Rock on Finga! That's amazingly awesome!

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-22-2014), nik1975 (04-21-2014)

  19. #554
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,017
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Rock on Finga! That's amazingly awesome!
    Thanks bud! It's slow coming, but I really want this perfect.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (04-21-2014), nik1975 (04-21-2014)

  21. #555
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Another iOS X Pad Developer sneak peak.
    This is the new Widget-View which also showcases the new weather detail widget with extended information and forecast....

    Wow, really impressive man! That looks really cool. Can't wait

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryman187 For This Useful Post:

    thefinga (04-21-2014)

  23. #556
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,017
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryman187 View Post
    Wow, really impressive man! That looks really cool. Can't wait
    Thanks man! Hopefully Wynd updates DreamBoard again to get rid of the last couple bugs before I'm finished too

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (04-21-2014)

  25. #557
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Thanks man! Hopefully Wynd updates DreamBoard again to get rid of the last couple bugs before I'm finished too
    Have you talked to him? I'm not sure he's even planning to do anything with it anymore. Looks like he's finally given up, he never tweets or posts any kind of progress status or anything that would suggest he's even working on it

  26. #558
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,017
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryman187 View Post
    Have you talked to him? I'm not sure he's even planning to do anything with it anymore. Looks like he's finally given up, he never tweets or posts any kind of progress status or anything that would suggest he's even working on it
    He has always been like that. Last time he updated it, he told me has was adding some more functionality before releasing to public repo. So in a nut shell, he's supposedly still working in it. But who knows

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-22-2014), chevymusclecar (04-21-2014)

  28. #559
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,017
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 397 Posts

    New iOS X Pad Developer Sneak Peak!...

    Completely revamped the iOS X widget view to be much larger in order to incorporate a better view and more room..... and built a whole new weather function that also has dynamic changing backgrounds that correspond to the current conditions.


  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-28-2014), Krima (04-27-2014)

  30. #560
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    New iOS X Pad Developer Sneak Peak!...

    Completely revamped the iOS X widget view to be much larger in order to incorporate a better view and more room..... and built a whole new weather function that also has dynamic changing backgrounds that correspond to the current conditions.

    Man that looks nice! Have you looked into incorporating that new status bar hiding tweak in any capacity? (I.e. A toggle to determin wich finderbar to use or something)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts