Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 583

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)

  1. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Check the Software updates area in the themes Settings. It's a VERY small update. I turned the install process back on. Forgot to turn it back on after releasing 2.3. Don't bother updating yet. I'm going to release 2.3.2 tomorrow. Reducing the RAM usage and a few other changes.
    Cool. Sounds good.

  2. #502
    I recently got this theme on my new iPad air, bought from the Fnet app and everything, and after I installed it in iFile, I went to DreamBoard and tried to switch to it, but it crashed to safe mode. it happens everytime. I even tried uninstalling or disabling tweaks that might conflict, rebooting, soft resetting, reinstalling the theme, I even reinstalled DreamBoard. It still crashes.

  3. #503
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezire View Post
    I recently got this theme on my new iPad air, bought from the Fnet app and everything, and after I installed it in iFile, I went to DreamBoard and tried to switch to it, but it crashed to safe mode. it happens everytime. I even tried uninstalling or disabling tweaks that might conflict, rebooting, soft resetting, reinstalling the theme, I even reinstalled DreamBoard. It still crashes.
    Do you have DreamBoard 2.0.2 beta installed? The public version of DreamBoard (1.4) will crash every time right away.

    Make sure you uninstall the theme AND DreamBoard through Cydia, Then install DreamBoard 2.0.2 then the theme.

    To get the 2.0.2 beta version of DreamBoard, you need to apply with the developer on his beta site: www.wynd07.appspot.com/beta

    If you need any other help, PLEASE email me through the app so I can help you better and faster.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (03-22-2014)

  5. #504
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,406
    Thanks
    3,227
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 650 Posts

    Today when i start again the ipad,had the same issue as cydia and twitter was to small i couldnt manage even to see them.And then safe modes.I unistall theme and Dreamboard,hard reset and again install it!Waiting to see

    Ok,i think is an issue of Dreamboard!Every time i turn off the ipad starts the same!I turned off from mobile substrates dreamboard and turn on again,and it is ok!But when i turn off ipad and start again,the same problem

    Look the imageImageUploadedByModMyi1393835267.204887.jpg
    Last edited by nik1975; 03-03-2014 at 02:27 AM.

  6. #505
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Today when i start again the ipad,had the same issue as cydia and twitter was to small i couldnt manage even to see them.And then safe modes.I unistall theme and Dreamboard,hard reset and again install it!Waiting to see

    Ok,i think is an issue of Dreamboard!Every time i turn off the ipad starts the same!I turned off from mobile substrates dreamboard and turn on again,and it is ok!But when i turn off ipad and start again,the same problem

    Look the imageImageUploadedByModMyi1393835267.204887.jpg
    That's very bizarre. Never ever seen that happen before. Lol

    I really can't see how it's a DreamBoard issue, but your ARE on iOS 6 still, so maybe that is bugging out DreamBoard.

    Only thing to try now is a restore-rejailbreak.

  7. #506
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,406
    Thanks
    3,227
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 650 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    That's very bizarre. Never ever seen that happen before. Lol

    I really can't see how it's a DreamBoard issue, but your ARE on iOS 6 still, so maybe that is bugging out DreamBoard.

    Only thing to try now is a restore-rejailbreak.
    I am sure it is bug of Dreamboard.For now i found a solution!
    When i reboot my ipad,then i turn off from mobile substrates dreamboard,respring,turn on mobile substrate Dreamboard again,respring and no problem till the next reboot!
    Unfortunately i cant upgrate on ios7 because some apps of my company that i use in my work didnt updated yet!
    Hopefully this ll happen in the next weeks!
    So for now i am playong with mobile substrates😀😀

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

    thefinga (03-04-2014)

  9. #507
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    I am sure it is bug of Dreamboard.For now i found a solution!
    When i reboot my ipad,then i turn off from mobile substrates dreamboard,respring,turn on mobile substrate Dreamboard again,respring and no problem till the next reboot!
    Unfortunately i cant upgrate on ios7 because some apps of my company that i use in my work didnt updated yet!
    Hopefully this ll happen in the next weeks!
    So for now i am playong with mobile substrates😀😀
    Great! I'm glad you found a work-around man! I don't see that issue at all in iOS 7, so DreamBoard 2.0.2 must not like iOS 6. Lol

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (03-04-2014)

  11. #508
    Default Lockscrenn
    Hi !!!!

    Just wondering How can I change to 24hrs format the clock in the lockscreen?


    image.jpg

  12. #509
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,406
    Thanks
    3,227
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 650 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iPapeto View Post
    Hi !!!!

    Just wondering How can I change to 24hrs format the clock in the lockscreen?


    image.jpg
    Unfortunately you cant do this yet.Read post #449.
    How did you change the photos on lockscreen?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

    iPapeto (03-11-2014)

  14. #510
    Default Lockscreen
    Thanks nik1975 !

    In your iPad go to /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/OS X Pad HD/Images and replace the file Lockscreen.jpg

    Use photoshop to create your lockscreen or use any image at 2048 x 2048

    thefinga: any chance to got the bar you use at the top of the lockscreen? ....please !!
    Last edited by iPapeto; 03-12-2014 at 01:16 AM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to iPapeto For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (03-11-2014)

  16. #511
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iPapeto View Post
    Thanks nik1975 !

    In your iPad go to /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/OS X Pad HD/Images and replace the file Lockscreen.jpg

    Use photoshop to create your lockscreen or use any image at 2048 x 2048

    thefinga: any chance to got the bar you use at the top of the lockscreen? ....please !!
    What bar are you referring to? I didn't do anything special on my copy of OS X Pad

    ---------------------------------


    This little sneak peak is for you Bryman187.....

    https://www.facebook.com/fnetdesigns...408277049269:0
    Last edited by thefinga; 03-12-2014 at 02:18 PM.

  17. #512
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,406
    Thanks
    3,227
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 650 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    What bar are you referring to? I didn't do anything special on my copy of OS X Pad

    ---------------------------------


    This little sneak peak is for you Bryman187.....

    https://www.facebook.com/fnetdesigns...408277049269:0
    New theme???

  18. #513
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    New theme???
    Yes. Very excited about it too. It's essentially OS X Pad, but completely rewritten and rebuild with an iOS 7 look and feel. So far it's running 100% more efficient and responsive than OS X Pad.

  19. #514
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,406
    Thanks
    3,227
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 650 Posts

    Compatible only with ios7 or ios6 as well?

  20. #515
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Compatible only with ios7 or ios6 as well?
    Both

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (03-12-2014)

  22. #516
    [QUOTE=thefinga;7039292]What bar are you referring to? I didn't do anything special on my copy of OS X Pad

    ---------------------------------

    Never mind finga ... I use photoshop to create from cero my Lockscreen: New glyphs, change the color for the clock display, translucent bar and my profile pic ... thanks any way.

    ... can wait for the new version !

  23. #517
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

    [QUOTE=iPapeto;7039800]
    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    What bar are you referring to? I didn't do anything special on my copy of OS X Pad

    ---------------------------------

    Never mind finga ... I use photoshop to create from cero my Lockscreen: New glyphs, change the color for the clock display, translucent bar and my profile pic ... thanks any way.

    ... can wait for the new version !
    Nice. I can't wait for iOS X Pad either! Lol.
    It's close to half way finished, but looks so good. I wish they made Mac's OS X look like this does. So nice.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (03-13-2014)

  25. #518
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

    For the few who know that I am in the process of developing iOS X Pad, here's a very early sneak peak at the new Finder design....


  26. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (03-13-2014)

  27. #519
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,406
    Thanks
    3,227
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 650 Posts

    Nice Frank!
    Estimate date?

  28. #520
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Nice Frank!
    Estimate date?
    I hope soon (as always. Lol) but probably sometime in April. I'm building this as a completely new theme. New graphics, new code and new functionality. So it'll take some time. I put Versatile i5 on the back burner til this is done.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (03-13-2014)

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •