+ Reply
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by nik1975 Frank from where we update the theme?And also should we delete the previous version? Update from within the Fnet Designs Shop. No need to delete the
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 397 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Frank from where we update the theme?And also should we delete the previous version?
    Update from within the Fnet Designs Shop. No need to delete the current version, just leave DreamBoard first and install the updated version from the iOS springboard. If you don't have the Fnet Shop app, you can get it my Cydia repo:
    fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo

Login with the same email you use for the theme outlet. If the theme download is not in your account, just email me from your account dashboard. I still haven't migrated all the theme outlet purchases to the new store.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (02-25-2014)

Thanks

Thanks, just email you!

Thanks

ImageUploadedByModMyi1393359458.738026.jpg
    Rockin with the update😀😀

Thanks

Attachment 659095
    Rockin with the update😀😀
    Nice dude! Did you add another status bar back? Or are you not on iOS 7? Just curious, didn't know what my new finderbar would look like on iOS 6

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (02-25-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Nice dude! Did you add another status bar back? Or are you not on iOS 7? Just curious, didn't know what my new finderbar would look like on iOS 6
    Still on 6.1.2 because some apps of my business doesnt support ios7 yet!!
    So on ios6 the status bar is like mine?
    I didnt add another bar

Thanks

Still on 6.1.2 because some apps of my business doesnt support ios7 yet!!
    So on ios6 the status bar is like mine?
    I didnt add another bar
    Makes perfect sense. Looks good!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (02-25-2014)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Wasn't sure what was the fastest way to get an answer so I sent a support email through the Fnet app as well. I've signed in to the Fnet app to try and update OSX Pad HD to 2.2 but I'm only seeing an option to purchase it. Is there a special path I have to take to get to an option to update or is my account not updated yet. How do I update??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bryman187 View Post
    Wasn't sure what was the fastest way to get an answer so I sent a support email through the Fnet app as well. I've signed in to the Fnet app to try and update OSX Pad HD to 2.2 but I'm only seeing an option to purchase it. Is there a special path I have to take to get to an option to update or is my account not updated yet. How do I update??
    Read 5 post before😀 Finga explain me how to update

@Finga, how to change the 12hour format on lockscreen to 24hours?
    Last edited by nik1975; 02-25-2014 at 10:10 PM.

Thanks

Read 5 post before�� Finga explain me how to update

Unfortunately, DreamBoard Lockscreens are currently hardcoded. So theres no way to add a feature within the theme for you to change it. Maybe Wynd will add that type of feature to DreamBoard in the future. That would be great!

You should be all set. I manually added your Theme Outlet order to your Fnet Designs Shop account.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Read 5 post before Finga explain me how to update

I was really just asking if there was a page I had missed or if my account hadn't been updated yet. The updating itself is pretty easy. Thanks though.

You should be all set. I manually added your Theme Outlet order to your Fnet Designs Shop account.
    Thanks, I appreciate it.
    Last edited by Bryman187; 02-25-2014 at 11:43 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryman187 For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (02-26-2014)

Thanks

I was really just asking if there was a page I had missed or if my account hadn't been updated yet. The updating itself is pretty easy. Thanks though.

Thanks, I appreciate it.
    no prob!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quick question, does this v 2.2 represent the new iOS 7 inspired OSX Pad theme that you had mentioned that was based on the video I posted for you or is that going to be a completely new theme?

Also noticed a couple things:
    -When exiting the theme via trash can icon screen reverts to completely blank springboard. You have to respring and exit the theme directly through the Dreamboard app.
    -Statusbar information(not finder bar) is white, not black, making it very hard to see over the new white finder bar.

Thanks for all the hard work!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryman187 For This Useful Post:

misterjrw (02-26-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

edited
    Last edited by misterjrw; 02-26-2014 at 09:29 AM. Reason: double post

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    HELP!!!

Just followed all instructions to install the new 2.2 version, and now I have lost all icons on the springboard (when not in dreamboard), other dreamboard themes I had have disappeared. I have rebooted after install??
    Yes, reboot/respring. Your apps and icons are not gone, it's just a bug. Do not use the log out/trash can icon to exit the theme. Instead, just open the Dreamboard app directly to switch themes.

Thanks

And my post has now disappeared from the forum!!

Start again, I'm experiencing the same issues as Bryman187, but I cannot get back to my springboard no matter what I do - respring, exit via dreamboard app, nothing...just left with a blank springboard.

What I did notice is that the theme shrinks as per usual when exiting, but other themes I had are now gone and the default theme (my main springboard) has gone as well.

Please don't tell me I have to restore?? I'm on an iPad Air.

Cheers for any help Finga

Yes, reboot/respring. Your apps and icons are not gone, it's just a bug. Do not use the log out/trash can icon to exit the theme. Instead, just open the Dreamboard app directly to switch themes.
    Thanks Bryman187 but I cannot switch themes through the app as they have all gone?????

Ok, managed to get into Cydia and reinstall Dreamboard. Seems to have resolved everything as I can now switch themes (through the app) and my default theme is back (main springboard).

Phew, started to panic then!!! Let's hope it stays this way?

Cheers
    Last edited by misterjrw; 02-26-2014 at 09:45 AM.

Thanks

Guys which version dreamboard are you using?

Thanks

Guys which version dreamboard are you using?
    The latest - 2.0.2 i think

Spoke too soon - lasted for a couple of theme switching and now back to no themes and blank springboard - even trying to exit through the app rather than trash can/log out......

Thanks

The beta one am i right?

Thanks

Quick question, does this v 2.2 represent the new iOS 7 inspired OSX Pad theme that you had mentioned that was based on the video I posted for you or is that going to be a completely new theme?

Also noticed a couple things:
    -When exiting the theme via trash can icon screen reverts to completely blank springboard. You have to respring and exit the theme directly through the Dreamboard app.
    -Statusbar information(not finder bar) is white, not black, making it very hard to see over the new white finder bar.

Thanks for all the hard work!
    No. This is the original OS X Pad theme. I have not started the "Concept Inspired" version yet. (started graphic phase)

Not sure what you mean about leaving dreamboard and seeing a "blank" springboard. I have not seen (or heard of) that problem yet.

As far as the status bar goes, in iOS 7, iOS changes the status bar text (dark to light - light to dark) based on your iOS designated wallpaper. So if you go into your iPad's settings and select the lightest (whitest) wallpaper, it will darken the status bar information. (remember, not the wallpapers in OS X Pad, the wallpapers in your actual iPad)

And I'm about to release a small version of 2.2 (2.2.1) that has a few tweaks and new stuff. Hopefully before I leave for work (3 pm here)

Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    And my post has now disappeared from the forum!!

Start again, I'm experiencing the same issues as Bryman187, but I cannot get back to my springboard no matter what I do - respring, exit via dreamboard app, nothing...just left with a blank springboard.

What I did notice is that the theme shrinks as per usual when exiting, but other themes I had are now gone and the default theme (my main springboard) has gone as well.

Please don't tell me I have to restore?? I'm on an iPad Air.

Cheers for any help Finga

Thanks Bryman187 but I cannot switch themes through the app as they have all gone?????

Ok, managed to get into Cydia and reinstall Dreamboard. Seems to have resolved everything as I can now switch themes (through the app) and my default theme is back (main springboard).

Phew, started to panic then!!! Let's hope it stays this way?

Cheers
    This issue is USUALLY caused by someone installing a theme BEFORE having DreamBoard installed. Anytime this happens, just reinstall DreamBoard (MUST BE 2.0.2 beta DreamBoard)
    Last edited by thefinga; 02-26-2014 at 12:21 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

No. This is the original OS X Pad theme. I have not started the "Concept Inspired" version yet. (started graphic phase)

Not sure what you mean about leaving dreamboard and seeing a "blank" springboard. I have not seen (or heard of) that problem yet.

As far as the status bar goes, in iOS 7, iOS changes the status bar text (dark to light - light to dark) based on your iOS designated wallpaper. So if you go into your iPad's settings and select the lightest (whitest) wallpaper, it will darken the status bar information. (remember, not the wallpapers in OS X Pad, the wallpapers in your actual iPad)

And I'm about to release a small version of 2.2 (2.2.1) that has a few tweaks and new stuff. Hopefully before I leave for work (3 pm here)
    Good to know(regarding the "Concept Inspired" version). As for the blank springboard, I think I may be experiencing something similar to what misterjrw is. If I try to exit the theme via the trash can for example, I will gat a blank screen with only the springboard wallpaper and the regular statusbar at the top, no Dreamboard theme dashboard(place where you select a theme or select regular iOS springboard) I have to respring and open the Dreamboard app from within the theme. The only way to switch between themes is by opening the Dreamboard app directly.