+ Reply
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 558

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by thefinga Email me at [email protected] I need someone with an iPad3 to test this out. I wish I had one myself, as I really want this to
...
  1. #21

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    thefinga (07-31-2012)

  3. #22

  4. #23
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,805
    Thanks
    3,410
    Thanked 15,204 Times in 3,701 Posts

    Guys,

    Frank has truly outdone himself on this. Customization options are endless. Truly a work of art and Frank, I gotta say, you are a plst GOD. Some screenshots on iPad 3.









    Simply amazing. Worth so much more than whatever he is going to charge for it.

    As I uncover new features with use, I will post screenshots.

    Runs as smooth as butter, not laggy at all, like some DB themes.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (07-31-2012), mossdef (08-01-2012), thefinga (07-31-2012)

  6. #24
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Guys,

    Frank has truly outdone himself on this. Customization options are endless. Truly a work of art and Frank, I gotta say, you are a plst GOD. Some screenshots on iPad 3.









    Simply amazing. Worth so much more than whatever he is going to charge for it.

    As I uncover new features with use, I will post screenshots.

    Runs as smooth as butter, not laggy at all, like some DB themes.
    I have been running this for a couple days so I will have to agree! Frank has set an all time high bar here for DB themes! I have beta tested many themes including OS X themes and this is by far the BEST I have seen and used. Even on the iPad 1, which I am running it on now, this is one smooth and lag free theme. This really pulls you into the look and feel as if you are running the Mac OS on your iPad.

    Here are some screen shots from the iPad 1. Be ready to have your mind blown when you get your hands one this, again as stated above there are so many features to this and you will be more then pleased!!

    OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1343787889.090432.jpg

    OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1343787902.098047.jpg

    OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1343787916.293031.jpg

    OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1343787932.357924.jpg

    OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1343787948.555111.jpg

    OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1343787957.970749.jpg

    OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1343787966.990780.jpg

    OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1343787976.311602.jpg

    OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1343788008.877471.jpg

    OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1343788017.917783.jpg

    OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1343788044.512576.jpg

    This is just a few images of things you can do and what works, there is so much more. All menus across the top are operational and fully functional.

    The only thing that I have mentioned to frank that this amazing theme needs is to have the ability to see battery level, other than that this is just simply jaw dropping amazing!! A one of a kind!

    Great job frank and much respect bro!!! Keep up the great work!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1343787988.704718.jpg  

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (07-31-2012), rumcajs (08-01-2012), thefinga (07-31-2012)

  8. #25
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,805
    Thanks
    3,410
    Thanked 15,204 Times in 3,701 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    I have been running this for a couple days so I will have to agree! Frank has set an all time high bar here for DB themes! I have beta tested many themes including OS X themes and this is by far the BEST I have seen and used. Even on the iPad 1, which I am running it on now, this is one smooth and lag free theme. This really pulls you into the look and feel as if you are running the Mac OS on your iPad.

    Here are some screen shots from the iPad 1. Be ready to have your mind blown when you get your hands one this, again as stated above there are so many features to this and you will be more then pleased!!

    Attachment 603347

    Attachment 603348

    Attachment 603349

    Attachment 603350

    Attachment 603351

    Attachment 603352

    Attachment 603353

    Attachment 603354

    Attachment 603356

    Attachment 603357

    Attachment 603358

    This is just a few images of things you can do and what works, there is so much more. All menus across the top are operational and fully functional.

    The only thing that I have mentioned to frank that this amazing theme needs is to have the ability to see battery level, other than that this is just simply jaw dropping amazing!! A one of a kind!

    Great job frank and much respect bro!!! Keep up the great work!!

    Battery level would be nice. Also, maybe animated weather on SB and the ability to make dock bigger (in size) like magnification in osx

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (07-31-2012)

  10. #26
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Battery level would be nice. Also, maybe animated weather on SB and the ability to make dock bigger (in size) like magnification in osx
    Agreed, I do like that you can hide it! That makes it look really clean! And I did not get the lockscreen in the images so here it is

    OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1343788965.336334.jpg

    Frank so done so well with this I am still amazed every time I use my iPad now!!!

  11. #27
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 1,169 Times in 393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Battery level would be nice. Also, maybe animated weather on SB and the ability to make dock bigger (in size) like magnification in osx
    I need a widget or tweak from Cydia (free of course) that will offer battery level readings and wifi would be nice too. Any suggestions????
    Theres no way to do it with DreamBoard code alone.

    I MAY tinker with the animated weather suggestion. I was just trying to stay true to the Mac, but have always thought about adding that option. Maybe just a weather animation over the wallpaper and keeping the details in the clock dropdown or something.....

    (and thanks for the "plist GOD" comments.. my head doubled in size after reading it.. lol)

  12. #28
    My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    713
    Thanks
    352
    Thanked 378 Times in 193 Posts

    You make me glad I have an iPad to put this on

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to scarflaire For This Useful Post:

    thefinga (07-31-2012)

  14. #29
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 1,169 Times in 393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    You make me glad I have an iPad to put this on
    Definitely the best thing to happen to DreamBoard/iPad! I get excited to use my iPad now, even after 12 hours of coding work..lol

  15. #30
    My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    713
    Thanks
    352
    Thanked 378 Times in 193 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Definitely the best thing to happen to DreamBoard/iPad! I get excited to use my iPad now, even after 12 hours of coding work..lol
    Agreed, and I'm not a complete fan of the OS X UI either. But this has inspired me to make my project even better! I just wish I had as much time as you seem to have.

  16. #31
    My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Posts
    601
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 333 Times in 212 Posts

    @finga, have you thought of DashboardX? The widgets will let you see them with a gesture but cannot be placed permanently in DB. They require a Springboard type icon placement. I use it for some of my DB themes on y phone and it works quite well. Also, with the new DashboardX update, resizing is also an option.

  17. #32
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,805
    Thanks
    3,410
    Thanked 15,204 Times in 3,701 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    I need a widget or tweak from Cydia (free of course) that will offer battery level readings and wifi would be nice too. Any suggestions????
    Theres no way to do it with DreamBoard code alone.

    I MAY tinker with the animated weather suggestion. I was just trying to stay true to the Mac, but have always thought about adding that option. Maybe just a weather animation over the wallpaper and keeping the details in the clock dropdown or something.....

    (and thanks for the "plist GOD" comments.. my head doubled in size after reading it.. lol)

    I will start looking for a tweak for you from cydia for that battery.

    As far as the weather goes, I would like to keep all weather info where it is in the finder bar, and simply add a moving sun/moon, clouds, rain etc over top of the wallpaper. Which is what you said in your post, so I guess we were thinking the same thing (great minds). I think it would be a great addition to this already amazing theme.

  18. #33
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 1,169 Times in 393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I will start looking for a tweak for you from cydia for that battery.

    As far as the weather goes, I would like to keep all weather info where it is in the finder bar, and simply add a moving sun/moon, clouds, rain etc over top of the wallpaper. Which is what you said in your post, so I guess we were thinking the same thing (great minds). I think it would be a great addition to this already amazing theme.
    Awesome!.. Let me know if you find something

    Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    Agreed, and I'm not a complete fan of the OS X UI either. But this has inspired me to make my project even better! I just wish I had as much time as you seem to have.
    Lol!!!!! I have 0 time. I just don't sleep anymore. No joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    @finga, have you thought of DashboardX? The widgets will let you see them with a gesture but cannot be placed permanently in DB. They require a Springboard type icon placement. I use it for some of my DB themes on y phone and it works quite well. Also, with the new DashboardX update, resizing is also an option.
    Thank for suggestion... I'll give it a look!!

  19. #34
    I know nothing! bombmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    RETIRED
    Posts
    2,173
    Thanks
    3,747
    Thanked 3,382 Times in 1,417 Posts

    Oh you got a good tester there Frank. MamaJaay likes to make her iDevices scream for mercy,lol

  20. #35
    Dad rumcajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago/Bialystok
    Posts
    6,511
    Thanks
    11,566
    Thanked 16,728 Times in 4,445 Posts

    kinda late to the party but only thing i can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  21. #36
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    i have just one request,

    leave the tweeks till later and release the thing,

    i have money burning a hole in my pocket

  22. #37
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 1,169 Times in 393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by frotack View Post
    i have just one request,

    leave the tweeks till later and release the thing,

    i have money burning a hole in my pocket
    I like the sound of that.. Lol

    I should be releasing tomorrow night and will have many features released as 'in theme updates' throughout the weekend and next week.

    I'll be pricing at $3.50 which is much lower than recommended.
    Last edited by thefinga; 08-01-2012 at 09:20 AM.

  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    Bellcross (08-01-2012), dakkota (08-01-2012), frotack (08-01-2012), Shad0wM0nk3y (08-01-2012)

  24. #38
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,115
    Thanks
    152
    Thanked 178 Times in 153 Posts

    Anyone know how the Quasar tweak would run with with this? Could give you an awesome user experience with apps as well for a truly authentic Mac OS X feel. I don't have an iPad so this may be old news. Just curious. Looks awesome. Great job man!

  25. #39
    iPhoneaholic Shad0wM0nk3y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    647
    Thanked 305 Times in 141 Posts

    Wow! I a speechless and ready to try this out!

  26. #40
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,805
    Thanks
    3,410
    Thanked 15,204 Times in 3,701 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Oh you got a good tester there Frank. MamaJaay likes to make her iDevices scream for mercy,lol
    Hell yes

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    I like the sound of that.. Lol

    I should be releasing tomorrow night and will have many features released as 'in theme updates' throughout the weekend and next week.

    I'll be pricing at $3.50 which is much lower than recommended.

    $3.50 is VERY low for everything you are getting. Amazing job, Frank

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    thefinga (08-01-2012)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts