Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)

When can we expect 2.1? Just curious. Thanks for all the work on 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Magellan14 View Post
    LOL, really? He JUST released 2.0 less than 12 hours ago...

Some people, man...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 406 Posts

Lol

I dont know if i want to customize my desktop and all that and take the time and then wait a week or so, get the update, and then have to do it all over again.

Thanks

I dont know if i want to customize my desktop and all that and take the time and then wait a week or so, get the update, and then have to do it all over again.
    Put it this way, I'm taking at least a week off before I start working on 2.1. So, you got some time.

AMAZING UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 problem, when you open a folder the icons on the desktop overlay on top the folder... not really a problem i think its just like the first column

I dont seen them?
    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    It's not possible with Dreamboard. If it was I would build it in.

UPDATE............
    I apologize, after doing a little testing, i found that any webpage saved as a bookmark to your springboard actually gets saved to your "app list" in DreamBoard's edit mode.

Therefore, YES, you CAN add your bookmarks to any "Editable" area in Dreamboard (and therefore, OS X Pad). I wasn't aware of this before... very cool!!
    Last edited by Magellan14; 09-10-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Nice work on this update! Love the size of the dock, the different dock themes, and your theme has the best selection of wallpaper ... Definitely more usable than before

I did discover a bug, since I use MountainCenter: even when the screen is not in desktop edit mode, if you swipe where a folder icon could appear (far most left column), a folder can be created ... Not sure if this is intended.

Keep up the great work ... Looking forward to future improvements!

Quote Originally Posted by braintez View Post

I did discover a bug, since I use MountainCenter: even when the screen is not in desktop edit mode, if you swipe where a folder icon could appear (far most left column), a folder can be created ... Not sure if this is intended.
    Come to think of it, this is actually a cool feature: stealth mode for desktop folders
    I wouldn't mind if it wasn't fixed!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,089 Times in 633 Posts

Ok Finga i ve reinstall it and now it is ok! Two more things:
    1. When i install battery for notification center crashes my ipad3 and puts me in safe mode,
    2. Is there any way to show me in status bar my carrier name and the strength of the signal?
    Thank you..

@thefinga
    Can you include the 'LaunchPad' on 2.1 update...
    -lion_launchpad.png
    For me this will make the theme Perfect! with all the features on 2.0 (Desktop icons & folders, Customize dock icons, dock style, favorites, Finder, User wallpaper, Flip Rotation, Live Weather, Spotlight, etc, etc)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by braintez View Post
    Nice work on this update! Love the size of the dock, the different dock themes, and your theme has the best selection of wallpaper ... Definitely more usable than before

Keep up the great work ... Looking forward to future improvements!
    The folders CAN be swiped while not in desktop edit mode, BUT this change will not be saved after respringing, rebooting or changing themes. You MUST make folder/app changes in Desktop Edit Mode in order for the changes to save.

The way I implemented it was the best way to implement it at the time I built the function. I changed the way I had the function built about 3 times when building version 2, but I like it this way the best because your using 1 function to execute all edits on the desktop (apps AND folders)

Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Ok Finga i ve reinstall it and now it is ok! Two more things:
    1. When i install battery for notification center crashes my ipad3 and puts me in safe mode,
    2. Is there any way to show me in status bar my carrier name and the strength of the signal?
    Thank you..
    The crash must be due to another substrate installed that is conflicting with BatteryCenter for NotificationCenter. Try toggling off your substrates (except of course Dreamboard, no status, etc) to see what is causing the issues.

Unfortunately, unless I build my own substrate for status bar assets (which I CURRENTLY have no idea how to do) then those features can not be implemented through Dreamboard.

I DO plan on experimenting with substrate building to create my own as no one has built anything useful for this yet.

Quote Originally Posted by antdzn View Post
    @thefinga
    Can you include the 'LaunchPad' on 2.1 update...
    -lion_launchpad.png
    For me this will make the theme Perfect! with all the features on 2.0 (Desktop icons & folders, Customize dock icons, dock style, favorites, Finder, User wallpaper, Flip Rotation, Live Weather, Spotlight, etc, etc)
    I will be building an OPTION to use the all apps drop down from the Finderbar as either a true launch pad or the way it is now. This WILL be in version 2.1. Hopefully in a week or 2.

AMAZING UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 problem, when you open a folder the icons on the desktop overlay on top the folder... not really a problem i think its just like the first column

I dont seen them?

I designed this purposely so the folders can be accessed while another folder is open. Only that row's views are above the open folders views.
    Last edited by thefinga; 09-11-2012 at 10:25 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

antdzn (09-11-2012), braintez (09-11-2012), nik1975 (09-11-2012)

It's not possible with Dreamboard. If it was I would build it in.

UPDATE............
    I apologize, after doing a little testing, i found that any webpage saved as a bookmark to your springboard actually gets saved to your "app list" in DreamBoard's edit mode.

Therefore, YES, you CAN add your bookmarks to any "Editable" area in Dreamboard (and therefore, OS X Pad). I wasn't aware of this before... very cool!!
    Finga, I dont see my bookmarks that I saved to my desktop in the app list to save to folders and desktop! I really want this feature please help.

Thanks

Finga, I dont see my bookmarks that I saved to my desktop in the app list to save to folders and desktop! I really want this feature please help.
    I commented on this a page or 2 Back.
    Dreamboard is very glitchy with this function and it doesn't really work yet. Wynd will need to update Dreamboard.

Thanks

The folders CAN be swiped while not in desktop edit mode, BUT this change will not be saved after respringing, rebooting or changing themes. You MUST make folder/app changes in Desktop Edit Mode in order for the changes to save.

The way I implemented it was the best way to implement it at the time I built the function. I changed the way I had the function built about 3 times when building version 2, but I like it this way the best because your using 1 function to execute all edits on the desktop (apps AND folders)

The crash must be due to another substrate installed that is conflicting with BatteryCenter for NotificationCenter. Try toggling off your substrates (except of course Dreamboard, no status, etc) to see what is causing the issues.

Unfortunately, unless I build my own substrate for status bar assets (which I CURRENTLY have no idea how to do) then those features can not be implemented through Dreamboard.

I DO plan on experimenting with substrate building to create my own as no one has built anything useful for this yet.

I will be building an OPTION to use the all apps drop down from the Finderbar as either a true launch pad or the way it is now. This WILL be in version 2.1. Hopefully in a week or 2.

I designed this purposely so the folders can be accessed while another folder is open. Only that row's views are above the open folders views.
    About the conflict of the battery for notification,i install it also in my iphone and i have the same issue!Tomorrow i ll try to find what is happening!!
    Yeah man do something for the carrier and the strength!!Anyway, still i loveeee your theme!!Amazing!
    Last edited by nik1975; 09-11-2012 at 04:10 PM.

Thanks

Find it!!Makes conflict with the winterboard!

Unhappy Plzz
    Can u plzz giv me ur paypal id through wich u downloaded this theme as i also want to download it.. Plzzz its a request..or somebody else plzz giv me id through wich u downloaded os x pad theme for ipad 1

Quote Originally Posted by Coviol View Post
    Can u plzz giv me ur paypal id through wich u downloaded this theme as i also want to download it.. Plzzz its a request..or somebody else plzz giv me id through wich u downloaded os x pad theme for ipad 1
    Jeez, buy it yourself and support the themer.

haha buy it, it's well worth it. Also, why the hell would you post that here, on the official page for the theme?

Thanks

Seriously?!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (09-16-2012)

Thanks

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 ... LastLast