+ Reply
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by Gatorchomp83 I followed the instructions to the 'T' regarding using my own wallpaper, but they're not showing up in the User Wallpapers section of the Wallpaper settings
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 397 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gatorchomp83 View Post
    I followed the instructions to the 'T' regarding using my own wallpaper, but they're not showing up in the User Wallpapers section of the Wallpaper settings section. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Also, installed the BatteryCenter app and still no battery meter in the top bar....

Otherwise, love the theme so far.

*EDIT: Disregard. I had them named "*.JPG" instead of "*.jpg"

The simple errors in life....lol

Ya, you figured out the error.. Must be exact.. Lol

As far as BatteryCenter, it places the battery info in NotificationCenter not in the status bar. If its not showing in NotificationCenter, go into your iPad settings and disable/enable then respring.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Got it, thanks for the quick response.

Is the Finder bar supposed to make its way onto every screen? When in apps, I see the standard iPad status bar, is that normal?

Thanks

Got it, thanks for the quick response.

Is the Finder bar supposed to make its way onto every screen? When in apps, I see the standard iPad status bar, is that normal?

No. The status bar only get removed from the desktop while using No Status.
    I like this though, because then it keeps you in touch with the battery information which is removed from the desktop due to no status bar.

Thanks

0 work done on version 2 today... Lol
    Hope to get some things nailed down tonight then finish up tomorrow for release.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

May have missed it, however is there a way to add home screen icons to the dashboard without them being in the dock? I know one member mentioned he was able to add a website, however didn't see a tutorial.

Thanks

Just donated today!!Simply PERFECT!!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

thefinga (09-09-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brady_f View Post
    May have missed it, however is there a way to add home screen icons to the dashboard without them being in the dock? I know one member mentioned he was able to add a website, however didn't see a tutorial.
    Not sure exactly what you mean...?

1. Are you talking about adding an APP to the DESKTOP (in OS X Pad) ?

OR

2. Are you JUST referring to adding a BOOKMARK (saved webpage icon) to an app placeholder?

#1 - Not possible to add apps to the desktop YET.. version 2 adds this feature. (should be released tonight)
    #2 - Doesn't seem to work properly yet, its actually a DreamBoard limitation. Sometimes it seems to work and other times it doesn't. Just not stable yet.
    What happens is your saved bookmarks on your springboard will show up in your Dreamboard edit mode list (when its working right), and sometimes they don't show.

Thanks

OS X PAD 2.0 NOW RELEASED!!

Update now through OS X Pad at System Preferences > Software Update, or purchase today on The Theme Outlet for $3.50!!

Version 2.0 Brings:

- FIXED - Glitch where Finder and System Preferences screens had areas of non-responsiveness in certain positions
    - The 'All Apps' drop-down menu from the search icon on the FinderBar is now almost completely fullscreen to allow for maximum apps to be shown <i>(Launchpad option will be in version 2.1)</i>
    - NEW 'Desktop Edit Mode' which allows you to add up to 30 apps and up to 6 completely customizable folders to the desktop
    - NEW 'Enlarged' dock and icons. Also a few new 'Mac-style' icons choices (iPhoto and iMovie)
    - NEW web-based Help/Troubleshooting interface (accessed at <b>FinderBar > Help > OS X Pad Help</b>)
    - NEW install process designed to be 'RAM light' and feel more like Mac
    - ADDED all the System Preferences choices to the dock settings icon menu
    - ADDED 13 NEW dock styles

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

antdzn (09-09-2012), markfern811 (09-10-2012), nik1975 (09-10-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Awesome! All of the changes sound great, heading to download the update now!

EDIT: Just ran the install and love the new docks, the new dock icon size and the search showing full screen app list. Great update all around.

Don't like that I have to redo all my dock icons, but Im sure thats just a Dreamboard limitation
    Last edited by Gatorchomp83; 09-09-2012 at 09:57 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gatorchomp83 For This Useful Post:

thefinga (09-09-2012)

Thanks

Awesome! All of the changes sound great, heading to download the update now!

EDIT: Just ran the install and love the new docks, the new dock icon size and the search showing full screen app list. Great update all around.

Don't like that I have to redo all my dock icons, but Im sure thats just a Dreamboard limitation
    GREAT!! Glad its working OK for you and that you are liking the changes!!
    Yes, the edits having to be done again is DreamBoard and I know, it s@cks...

Check out the folders/apps on the desktop! I think that function is the life of version 2. Just love it!
    Last edited by thefinga; 09-09-2012 at 10:32 PM.

Thanks

Frank!! Great job on the new SD update for the iPad 1. Which is now on the theme outlet! The new install process is absolutely stunning!!! I did not think you could gat that bar any higher, but you have proved me wrong on that for sure! That I am happy to see. The new docks are amazing and look great!

Let me tell you, this is just jaw dropping man!! I have a Mac!!! On my iPad, who would have ever guessed??!! Great job as always! This is a one of a kind. No one has even gotten close to your attention to detail! I can not say that enough. All your hard work and time on this is much appreciated!! Keep it up bro!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

markfern811 (09-10-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Updated mine!
    OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)-osxpad.jpg

@thefinga Thanks for the time and hardwork for this update!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Error
    Hi, I'm getting an error each time I try to update the theme. What do I need to do to make it work again?

Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mk1311 View Post
    Hi, I'm getting an error each time I try to update the theme. What do I need to do to make it work again?

Thanks.
    I'm having error too while updating the theme. What I did was:

1. Delete the theme from Cydia.
    2. Re-download the theme from Theme Outlet app.
    3. Install from iFile app.
    4. Tada!

Thanks

Finga i ve just update it, seems very nice!!
    The only issue i find it was that the seetings when appears is a little stressed like the photo!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1347262119.866917.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Not sure exactly what you mean...?

1. Are you talking about adding an APP to the DESKTOP (in OS X Pad) ?

OR

2. Are you JUST referring to adding a BOOKMARK (saved webpage icon) to an app placeholder?

#1 - Not possible to add apps to the desktop YET.. version 2 adds this feature. (should be released tonight)
    #2 - Doesn't seem to work properly yet, its actually a DreamBoard limitation. Sometimes it seems to work and other times it doesn't. Just not stable yet.
    What happens is your saved bookmarks on your springboard will show up in your Dreamboard edit mode list (when its working right), and sometimes they don't show.
    Adding a bookmark to an app placeholder is what I was referring to.

Also, I was unable to get the update installed properly until removing from Cydia and re installing from the theme center. Something just on my end?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,214 Times in 2,293 Posts

Just downloaded the new update and I just wanted say great job. Each update has been a significant improvement. Thanks for all your hard work.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Love the update, everything works well....
    Just not crazy about the icon background color..... wouldn't mind an option for no colorization and/or option to change this...
    Once again, great job.....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've installed the new version. It is really nice. Worth the wait. Now let me try it out the new desktop folders/icons. I thought that the dock icons were the right size before, but I can live with the new size just fine. It was just a subtle change in size. Thank you again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Finga i ve just update it, seems very nice!!
    The only issue i find it was that the seetings when appears is a little stressed like the photo!
    Very odd that its going to that size.
    Try an uninstall from Cydia, then redownload From The theme outlet and do a fresh install.

Quote Originally Posted by cavemanb View Post
    Love the update, everything works well....
    Just not crazy about the icon background color..... wouldn't mind an option for no colorization and/or option to change this...
    Once again, great job.....
    Thanks!
    I've been thinking about adding an option to choose icon mask or no icon mask, but can only add that option for the desktop icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Just downloaded the new update and I just wanted say great job. Each update has been a significant improvement. Thanks for all your hard work.
    You guys are VERY welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by antdzn View Post
    Updated mine!
    Attachment 611390

@thefinga Thanks for the time and hardwork for this update!

You got it bro!

Quote Originally Posted by antdzn View Post
    I'm having error too while updating the theme. What I did was:

1. Delete the theme from Cydia.
    2. Re-download the theme from Theme Outlet app.
    3. Install from iFile app.
    4. Tada!
    This is Exactly what to do if you have ANY issues updating through the theme.
    Just uninstall through Cydia, then redownload through the theme outlet and do a fresh install.

I'm still trying to bail down a solid updating procedure through the theme. I added a respring button on the Software Update screen that will launch MultiBoot. That should help most problems going forward.

The main issue is after installing the update through iFile, you can't touch ANYTHING in the theme that is a function (like dropdown menus)
    So after updating now just click the respring button and respring right away.
    Last edited by thefinga; 09-10-2012 at 09:43 AM.