Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS X Pad HD (by Fnet Designs)

Quote Originally Posted by estuardo4 View Post
    Forget the dock, please release a preview version. It't not fair to wait for some "enhancement" that I didn't ask for.
    Well, fine Mr Selfish. Its all about you, huh!!!!???? What about me :P. LOL

Finga, really nice to see a themer working hard to get things working well while adding awesome features. Thank you and we all are eagerly waiting. No rush.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

thefinga (08-31-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Well, fine Mr Selfish. Its all about you, huh!!!!???? What about me :P. LOL

Finga, really nice to see a themer working hard to get things working well while adding awesome features. Thank you and we all are eagerly waiting. No rush.
    Took tonight off from 'coding'. my eyes are burning out of my head

Work will resume tomorrow...... and i have monday off from work too, so theres another day of coding

4. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

antdzn (08-31-2012)

Appreciate all your work. I am more than willing to wait until next weekend or week for your theme.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Magellan14 For This Useful Post:

thefinga (09-01-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magellan14 View Post
    Appreciate all your work. I am more than willing to wait until next weekend or week for your theme.
    May not have to wait too long. Things are moving along nicely. Rebuilding the dock assets and code will take a bit, but looks like I may have it done tonight.
    Then a few more things I'd like to do.
    MIGHT have version 2.0 done by monday night sometime. (barring any issues with the SD version )

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

estuardo4 (09-01-2012), nealh (09-01-2012), nik1975 (09-02-2012)

Thanks

Visual Progress of my 15 hours of straight coding/graphic work today..................

-img_0031.jpg

Finished updates in this screenshot:
    - Larger Dock/icons with a few new icons (New Facebook icon, iMovie, iPhoto)
    - New settings submenu with all system preference areas
    - Folders/Apps on the desktop complete. (Desktop Edit Mode)
    - 13 NEW Dock Styles added ('Burned' style shown in screenshot)

Finished Fixed/Changes NOT shown in screenshot:
    - Fixed unresponsiveness in certain areas while System Preferences or Finder is open
    - All apps dropdown from the finderbar search icon is now almost completely fullscreen to allow for maximum apps to be available
    - Few other fixes

To be done BEFORE release still:
    - Completely new Help/Troubleshooting Menu (Finderbar > Help > Help Menu)
    Last edited by thefinga; 09-02-2012 at 12:32 AM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

antdzn (09-02-2012), j0k3r (09-02-2012), mtnguy321 (09-03-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Visual Progress of my 15 hours of straight coding/graphic work today..................

-img_0031.jpg

- Fixed unresponsiveness in certain areas while System Preferences or Finder is open
    - All apps dropdown from the finderbar search icon is now almost completely fullscreen to allow for maximum apps to be available
    - Few other fixes

Wow, looks great. Thanks for all the time you're putting in. I was wondering are you still doing an authentic Launchpad? You mentioned earlier that you would and it's something I would like to see in a near future update.

Thanks

Wow, looks great. Thanks for all the time you're putting in. I was wondering are you still doing an authentic Launchpad? You mentioned earlier that you would and it's something I would like to see in a near future update.
    I'm going to add it as an option. Not sure if it will make it in this update, but it's coming.

I'm going to add it as an option. Not sure if it will make it in this update, but it's coming.
    Cool, thanks

-img_0031.jpg

- Few other fixes

Thanks for all the hard work. I am excited about apps being available on the desktop!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Shad0wM0nk3y For This Useful Post:

thefinga (09-02-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0wM0nk3y View Post
    Thanks for all the hard work. I am excited about apps being available on the desktop!
    Your welcome guys! Hopefully only another day or two!

Is there anyway to make it so we can see webpages we have saved to the desktop along with our apps or preferably be able to place them in a folder on the desktop when you add that functionality.

Thanks

Is there anyway to make it so we can see webpages we have saved to the desktop along with our apps or preferably be able to place them in a folder on the desktop when you add that functionality.
    It's not possible with Dreamboard. If it was I would build it in.

UPDATE............
    I apologize, after doing a little testing, i found that any webpage saved as a bookmark to your springboard actually gets saved to your "app list" in DreamBoard's edit mode.

Therefore, YES, you CAN add your bookmarks to any "Editable" area in Dreamboard (and therefore, OS X Pad). I wasn't aware of this before... very cool!!
    Last edited by thefinga; 09-03-2012 at 10:21 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (09-03-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 659 Posts

It's not possible with Dreamboard. If it was I would build it in.

UPDATE............
    I apologize, after doing a little testing, i found that any webpage saved as a bookmark to your springboard actually gets saved to your "app list" in DreamBoard's edit mode.

Therefore, YES, you CAN add your bookmarks to any "Editable" area in Dreamboard (and therefore, OS X Pad). I wasn't aware of this before... very cool!!
    Frank even i saved a webpage to my homescreen i cant find it in the dreamboard theme.I am not using your current theme because i wait my ipad on Friday, but i test it in the grid theme to my iphone and i can see it in the edit applist mode!
    Any idea why this happens?

EDIT: Worked!!!
    Last edited by nik1975; 09-03-2012 at 11:16 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Frank even i saved a webpage to my homescreen i cant find it in the dreamboard theme.I am not using your current theme because i wait my ipad on Friday, but i test it in the grid theme to my iphone and i can see it in the edit applist mode!
    Any idea why this happens?

EDIT: Worked!!!
    I did it once with one web address, then tried again and it didn't work. No idea. Lol
    I guess you CAN'T do it. Definitely needs to be ironed out for DreamBoard though. Hope Wynd updates this this someday... For crying out loud, enough time off all ready!! Lol

22. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (09-04-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mtnguy321's Avatar
    Thanks

I like where this theme is going! Can't wait for the larger dock ...

Jim

Thefinga, I hate to ask, but somebody has to do it. Any news on the new release? Thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by estuardo4 View Post
    Thefinga, I hate to ask, but somebody has to do it. Any news on the new release? Thank you
    Lol ... Don't be afraid to ask, it's totally understandable.
    I started working on the new install process tonight which will be very different and will no longer need the 'Tutorial Process' any long due to the VERY in-depth help menu which is almost identical to the Mac help menu.
    The new install process will be short(only a few dialog boxes), have a more "Mac" feel and will use almost no RAM as to help with the SD version.
    The help menu is web based so I can update the contents any time without having to issue a new update and will help with ALL issues, questions and anything else everyone will need to be more comfortable with such an advanced theme.
    I really don't have too much left, as it's coming along pretty quickly, it's just that I only have a few hours a night to work on it as I work a full time job for 12 hours every day then come home to "the wife and kids".. Lol
    I really think it will be live by mid-weekend! I really can't wait to release it! It's a great "2.0" version!! Lots of updates and changes!

Lol ... Don't be afraid to ask, it's totally understandable.
    I started working on the new install process tonight which will be very different and will no longer need the 'Tutorial Process' any long due to the VERY in-depth help menu which is almost identical to the Mac help menu.
    The new install process will be short(only a few dialog boxes), have a more "Mac" feel and will use almost no RAM as to help with the SD version.
    The help menu is web based so I can update the contents any time without having to issue a new update and will help with ALL issues, questions and anything else everyone will need to be more comfortable with such an advanced theme.
    I really don't have too much left, as it's coming along pretty quickly, it's just that I only have a few hours a night to work on it as I work a full time job for 12 hours every day then come home to "the wife and kids".. Lol
    I really think it will be live by mid-weekend! I really can't wait to release it! It's a great "2.0" version!! Lots of updates and changes!
    Love this

27. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

thefinga (09-06-2012)

Thanks

OS X Pad 2.0 is getting closer. Looking like a Saturday night/Sunday release.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

mtnguy321 (09-07-2012), nik1975 (09-06-2012)

I followed the instructions to the 'T' regarding using my own wallpaper, but they're not showing up in the User Wallpapers section of the Wallpaper settings section. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Also, installed the BatteryCenter app and still no battery meter in the top bar....

Otherwise, love the theme so far.

*EDIT: Disregard. I had them named "*.JPG" instead of "*.jpg"

The simple errors in life....lol
    Last edited by Gatorchomp83; 09-07-2012 at 02:17 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast